A lot of dudes I know who peaked early are a mess entering their 30s.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being broke AF if you have the right frame. A guy who looks a tattooed dirtbag with a criminal record gets more pussie than most office workers making between $75k-$125k annually. There are guys working at Burger King who get laid a lot.
In 2010 I was broke no job, no car and I got the most play in my life, why? I had time, and some women have a savior complex one woman would take me out to eat another help to set up my brand new bed when I moved in. These women weren't dimes but I was a full blown Hobosexual at the time I had to do what I had to do. My game was probably sharp then but the quality was nothing to brag about

Fast Forward 2020/2021 I made the most money I ever made and now going on dates with chicks that would never give me the time of day when in 2010 I was in far better shape and also younger. Going to LA with model chicks, partying on boats etc. In the long run I'm not a fool and know most of these women don't give a shyt about me, hence I never got gass now in 2023 I literally gone monk mode for the last 30 days
Whatever dude, keep telling yourself that while you get rejected by anyone other than fat bar chics at your low wage job...lol.

Hot chics > than fat chics you get.
Rich chics > than broke chics you get.

Hot rich chics > fat broke chics.

But keep telling yourself being poor is the key to success to women. By your own admission from your posts I posted pics of, you need to make 78K a year more to probably make six figures and be attractive to women. So you probably make 32K a year...keep winning bud. You're on the ignore list.
Money alone doesn't get you women, It's like the old adage man make the money, money never makes the man. The only thing that money does is give you access to women that the average guy doesn't have access too. The 6 figure chicks, the bottle girl, the model, the socialite, the trust fund chick etc. Can a regular guy meet them? sure no doubt about it but once you get into those circles, who you are and what you do matters far more to them than when you're meeting some random bimbo on tinder for a Saturday night hook up. These women tend to vet for husbands because they want to continue to live that trust fund lifestyle. In circles of money having a partner is a trust thing. There is a reason millionaires don't want single rich playboy types in there because dudes are worried you may bang their wives. This is why having a woman on your arm is a sign of trust and makes it easier to access those circles i.e. the country club

In the long run I rather have some 21 year old broke hot braista with burning desire for a girlfriend than a 33 year old hot snobby trust fund chick with a pooer attidude

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To anyone debating the impact money has in helping you meet women.

Take a city like Miami or NYC for example. You cannot live in these cities or their prime areas for meeting women unless you can afford the abnormally high rents. Can some dudes pull it off by permanently crashing on a friend's couch? Yeah but that is some real low value behavior.

If you are not in these cities, you are not meeting these women. Money allows you to live in these sorts of cities stocked with beautiful women. Money grants you access and nothing else. For these women, it is a checklist item at best but one checklist you have to meet.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To anyone debating the impact money has in helping you meet women.

Take a city like Miami or NYC for example. You cannot live in these cities or their prime areas for meeting women unless you can afford the abnormally high rents. Can some dudes pull it off by permanently crashing on a friend's couch? Yeah but that is some real low value behavior.

If you are not in these cities, you are not meeting these women. Money allows you to live in these sorts of cities stocked with beautiful women. Money grants you access and nothing else. For these women, it is a checklist item at best but one checklist you have to meet.
If you are trying to bang yuppie GenZ & Millennial women I agree, but if you are aiming for single moms, NEETs, Bohemian, rural, working class, and traditionalist women I disagree.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been mostly interacting with yuppie/bougie Millennial White women. That's a tough demographic.
Yeah, you need money to be successful with them. You don't need to be a millionaire, but you need a solid six figure job for women that aren't doctors or on that path. Plus, they will only date men that are relatable to them. It doesn't matter if you are a blue collar electrician that makes six figs, they can't relate to one.

GoodMan32

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this popular hockey player at my high school. Let's call him Tony (not his real name). Tony was a chick magnet in high school.

When I used online dating during college, I came across Tony's picture. Sometimes the fall from grace for early bloomers happens well before 30. I think Tony was 22 at the time I saw his picture on a dating site. Amazing how a guy who was viewed as a total stud in high school was resorting to online dating at 22.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this popular hockey player at my high school. Let's call him Tony (not his real name). Tony was a chick magnet in high school.

When I used online dating during college, I came across Tony's picture. Sometimes the fall from grace for early bloomers happens well before 30. I think Tony was 22 at the time I saw his picture on a dating site. Amazing how a guy who was viewed as a total stud in high school was resorting to online dating at 22.
He was probably funneling to get more Vagina. I knew a guy who was a Tyrone and buff back in 2008 funneling POF to bang hot cougars and get money out of them. He wasn't doing it for sex but to get money

The game is different when you're on Chad/Tyrone tier lmfaooo

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m getting strong beta and cope vibes all over this thread. The fact is you will never get your teens and 20s back. If you failed, you failed. It’s more productive to look inwards, then forwards/upwards, than backwards, and cope with whatsboutism and giving energy to guys that have never and will never give a second thought about your existence.

Just my 2 pence.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m getting strong beta and cope vibes all over this thread. The fact is you will never get your teens and 20s back. If you failed, you failed. It’s more productive to look inwards, then forwards/upwards, than backwards, and cope with whatsboutism and giving energy to guys that have never and will never give a second thought about your existence.

Just my 2 pence.
Yes, there are experiences that you can only get as younger male and guys that glow up later in life tend to give off a revenge of the nerds energy. It doesn’t matter what these guys are right now, they still wear the trauma and scars from their failures with women and are extremely vindictive and paranoid.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was probably funneling to get more Vagina. I knew a guy who was a Tyrone and buff back in 2008 funneling POF to bang hot cougars and get money out of them. He wasn't doing it for sex but to get money

The game is different when you're on Chad/Tyrone tier lmfaooo
I got too much honor to ever do that. I have been told I could do that considering my looks but I make enough money as is and I rather make more through my own means rather than cheating it out of women. It takes a certain guy to be able to do that without any conscious so props to him for it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been mostly interacting with yuppie/bougie Millennial White women. That's a tough demographic.
you need money to be successful with them. You don't need to be a millionaire, but you need a solid six figure job for women that aren't doctors or on that path. Plus, they will only date men that are relatable to them. It doesn't matter if you are a blue collar electrician that makes six figs, they can't relate to one.
Some of this is dependent upon age. In Dallas, if you're 30+, a lot of bougie White women expect you to be earning $150,000+/annual. You're also expected to own some status symbol brands too. Bougie White women do tend to seek higher earning white collar guys.

It's better to be a 6'0"+ bouncer with muscles, tattoos, and a motorcycle. If you're that guy, you're more likely to be interacting with strippers and sexy bartenders/breastaurant workers. Those women aren't bougie but they can often have high expectations. The nightclub/strip club bouncer with the motorcycle does get them excited too because he is a total bad boy.

Would a 6.5-7.5 office worker woman go out with a 6'0"+ bouncer with tattoos and a motorcycle? It's not as likely.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there are experiences that you can only get as younger male and guys that glow up later in life tend to give off a revenge of the nerds energy. It doesn’t matter what these guys are right now, they still wear the trauma and scars from their failures with women and are extremely vindictive and paranoid.
That's why most guys who fail to get decent experiences in their 20s but manage to become high value men in their 30s are unable to accept women their age that look like those that rejected them before.

Just like women with a high body count are unable to bond with a man, men with too many past rejections and failures are unable to commit to a woman.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men “peaked too early”. Some men peaked and stayed at their peaks.