"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A little problem...

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Chicago
So my ex-girlfriend is a *****. I don't know how i actually went out with her for a month. Everyone warned me she. People actually laughed when I told them I was going out with her. They said I was waaaay too good for her. I didn't care. I liked her for some reason. Now I see what everybody meant.

We didn't break up on bad terms. She said she hoped we could be friends. Now she is going around talking **** about me. She is telling people I am a bad kisser, which was true while going out with her. I am kind of inexperienced and I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. She was a bad girlfriend for not mentioning it, and now shes a ***** for telling everyone about it. Since her, a one-night fling told me what I was doing wrong, and now I do fine.

Not only is she telling people this, but she told my new girl, and she also said some other **** about me.

I don't know what to do here. If I try to talk to my ex and ask her to stop talking about me, I am sure that by the end of the conversation I would be yelling and calling her a stupid *****. Shes that bad.

So my real question is, who knows a good asassin?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Unless the rumors she's spreading about you are hurting your reputation and unless people start to believe them, I really wouldn't worry about it. I've been in a similar situation before and after a few weeks of just not caring, it finally faded away. She'll give up sooner or later.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Don't give a monkey. But if someone asks you how she was at something, then say something like a gentlman never tells but left it unsaid that she was ****. Never explicitly backstab.

Plusit provides some good oppportunities, i used it before, this girl said **** like that, then some girl asked me and i offered her a chance to test the truth and it worked, i got her.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Let her ferment. For yourself and your status, play it off cool and really act like you don't care. If you let it get to you, people will believe her gossip and may even think lesser of you. Maintain your composure and flash a smile at her every time you happen to meet.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top