Ded_Skin_Mask13
Banned
I've got a question...how long is it before you aren't a newbie on here anymore?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No time limit. You just need a lot of good posts.Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I've got a question...how long is it before you aren't a newbie on here anymore?
Jesus H. Christ. Let's try this again since you missed it the first time Sebastian. I want you to look at that definition again. Boldly or brashly self-confident and as we all know sports fans self-confidence does not have an on or off switch... which would there by mean that you would have to be ****y all of the time, not when it is convient to you or when you simply want to experiment. Therefore... as I said before being ****y is a mindset not a technique and although you tried to debuck what I said Sebastian... you only proved me to be correct.Originally posted by AC/DC
Sorry Matrix, I'm gonna have to renege that one.
Main Entry: ****y
Pronunciation: 'kä-kE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): ****·i·er; -est
Date: 1768
1 : boldly or brashly self-confident
2 : JAUNTY
- ****·i·ly /'kä-k&-lE/ adverb
- ****·i·ness /'kä-kE-n&s/ noun
That's exactly what I was.
The C in "C+F" is now officially "confident", or "charming".
I will not beg to differ. I have a problem with the base definition of ****y. You can't dispute that. It's not "****y" that works, but an aspect of it that makes it up. I think it's confidence.
I'ts not what works or not, I know it works. I purposely made a fool of myself, acting out the actual defininition of ****y. Better to be: relaxed, charming, and confident.
You have soo much pride, you just cant accept that you truly dont understand. The matrix pretty much told you everthing, yet you refuse to listen...makes me wonder why. Will you ever admit that you dont understand being ****y? Its ridiculous how much pride you have in yourself. Please dont pull another, "this was just a test, i was just making sure that you all knew the difference."Originally posted by AC/DC
Sorry Matrix, I'm gonna have to renege that one.
Main Entry: ****y
Pronunciation: 'kä-kE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): ****·i·er; -est
Date: 1768
1 : boldly or brashly self-confident
2 : JAUNTY
- ****·i·ly /'kä-k&-lE/ adverb
- ****·i·ness /'kä-kE-n&s/ noun
That's exactly what I was.
The C in "C+F" is now officially "confident", or "charming".
I will not beg to differ. I have a problem with the base definition of ****y. You can't dispute that. It's not "****y" that works, but an aspect of it that makes it up. I think it's confidence.
I'ts not what works or not, I know it works. I purposely made a fool of myself, acting out the actual defininition of ****y. Better to be: relaxed, charming, and confident.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.