Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little help broski?

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i know this girl for awhile its been like 2 months or something, we met at the wedding party, i was the first to approached and talk to her, and i can tell that she enjoyed talking with me.. So in short weve been texting each other since day 1, and sometime ago i pick her up at her office, it was midnight but she agreed to see me anyway. I came late and instead of driving her home i took her to the bar for some drink, so after like an hour i drove her home.. (She didnt drink) and i went home. Next day i she ignores me and eventually saying that its not her kinda style meeting in the midnight having drinks and driven by a guy who slightly drunk.. I was like wtf i mean what did she expect from me anyway since im only being myself.. I said sorry if she didnt like it and told her it wont happen again. And eventually she said were ok after i sent her long text of bs saying sorry(which i regretted doing so).. But things still arent ok, shes giving short replies, not asking back, and no longer txt me as often as she used to. I mean what to do? Im trying to ignore her though since im not really good with some mind games crap..

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to get fuvked and you went to a bar, got twisted, then brought her home. Time to move on, you've been next(ed) by her because of a very sub par performance to say the least.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for answering, but i dont think it was the case bro, i mean this girl is more like give me the ring type kinda gal, too sensitive and over analyze everything. Damn lawyers..

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean this girl is more like give me the ring type kinda gal, too sensitive and over analyze everything. Damn lawyers..
I don't know if its just me, but that sounds like an oxymoron.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, think.
She let you pick her up at 12 midnight from work.
12 Midnight.
She wanted to have sex.

You put no effort into trying to escalate towards sex.
(Subconscious display of weakness #1)
Did you even try to kiss her?

Then, she **** tests you by finding a bs reason to bust your chops and you apologized like a little pansy instead of standing your ground by telling her its not your fault she doesn't drink and she sounds ridiculous even mentioning it.
(Subcon display #2)

In short, you turned her off.

Your only hope now is go ghost on her, find new girls to talk to.
If she does initiate contact, and agree to see you again (25% chance) straight to the point no more small talk, only set up a date..
And be more aggressive!

But tbh its most likely over. I'd move on and take 3 lessons from it
1. If she's down to hang with you after 12 Midnight assume she wants to screw and sexually escalate.

2. Be more aggressive.

3. Even if you try to have sex with a chick, and she isn't down, most likely you wont lose her interest as long as you didn't approach it in a creepy way.
But if she is horny and you fail to escalate she will ALWAYS lose interest.

Last edited:

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did try to hug her but she refused she said no hug, cz she thinks that i was probably drunk. And no guys allowed at her place especially after midnight so i assume shes not looking for sex but hey i could be wrong? Yeah imma go ghost on her and improve myself better instead of thinking what i do wrong. I just really glad i found this site. Im gonna be the great catch! Lol

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for answering, but i dont think it was the case bro, i mean this girl is more like give me the ring type kinda gal, too sensitive and over analyze everything. Damn lawyers..
I've never heard of guy who rationalizes 'she's not that type of girl' who's ever ended up sleeping with the girl in question. Ever. But she's having sex with someone--and if she lives in America in 2016, she's probably had sex with (at least one of) them within several hours of meeting them.

You took her to the bar because 'she's not that type of girl.' It was a buffer against rejection. You didn't push to go inside with her because you didn't want to be rejected. Will every girl sleep with you the first night? No. But get rejected for being too sexual and watch how fast they hit you back up if they happen to shut you down for whatever reason.

No girl wants to be a slvt--it's 100% on you to make sex happen. And remember if you think 'she's not that type of girl' she'll never be 'that type of girl' with you.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in Indonesia, so the girls are pretty much different from the states im guessing. I just dont wanna get slapped or either being labeled as a creep because it was only 2nd time meeting. And i said i tried to hug her and she refused. Anyway thanks for the advice on the last one! Eye opener.. I just glad i found this site!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in Indonesia, so the girls are pretty much different from the states im guessing. I just dont wanna get slapped or either being labeled as a creep because it was only 2nd time meeting. And i said i tried to hug her and she refused. Anyway thanks for the advice on the last one! Eye opener.. I just glad i found this site!
1. It doesn't matter what she labels you as unless you have to see her or people close to her(her close friends and family) again, which I doubt. So if she thinks you're a creep for anything you do just say screw her and find another (but don't do anything so creepy that it's illegal! Lol)

2. If she wouldn't even hug you then you had no chance lol, im sorry for your wasted time with that girl.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know her parents and she knows my parents even my sisters, so thats why i was trying not to make my image look bad but yeah youre probably right, time wasted again, and ive made the wrong decision all along, wish ive found this site earlier since i kinda fancy her. Thanks for your thoughts.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know her parents and she knows my parents even my sisters, so thats why i was trying not to make my image look bad but yeah youre probably right, time wasted again, and ive made the wrong decision all along, wish ive found this site earlier since i kinda fancy her. Thanks for your thoughts.
They know you better than she does, if she talks bad about you they'll just think she's being salty, I doubt your family would take her word over yours.

No matter how early you found this site, everyone wishes they would've found it earlier, luckily by finding it now you'll have better odds with the new few girls