“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A little dilema with a girl..

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Hello, I dont usually come to places like this to ask for advice. But, something has been bothering me lately, I am for the first time clueless and need help.

My friend is a girl, let's call her X, has had her 16th bday party yesterday. I had a crush on her a while ago, but had a gf at the time and picked my gf over X, and Im over her now.

Now the party was really fun, about 15 of her good friends, some of which I knew pretty well. She also has a sister whos a year younger then me (shes 14 im 15), lets call her Y. Me and Y have been flirting hardcore the whole evening, but I didnt ask for the # because her and her sis live in the same house, and I know their home#. Made ALOT of physical contact with Y, and she was just flooding me with interest.

I dont consider X a "girlfriend" type of girl, shes just a great friend to be around, and people often think we were best friends or brother and sis. Now at the end, she has just flipped out and started giving me crazy interest signs, lots of physical contact such as hugs, taking pics with her, complements about my looks, ect. I was seeing her do this and going like wtf is she doing... She also has a bf who was in another state at the moment, and for some reason she has never mentioned this to me.

I am f**** confused by all this. Did X see me as bf material or some crap at the last moment or what? If so, how should I act? Also would it be good to consider taking out Y for a date?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
X is jealous because she realized your not just a friend to other people, your a sex wnated by Y. Keep it up with Y, flirt a little with X but DO NOT GIVE HER TOO MUCH. Always keep her wanting more. Eventually, mabey in a couple weeks when she's almost addicted to you if you do it right, then pull something. Don't give Y anything, just keep her on her toes. You might get X pissed instead of sexually aroused if you do anything with her sis.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
See? The thing is, I have no intention of hooking up with X because as I said she has a bf, who from what I heard is pretty good to her, and because I dont see her as a girlfriend, rather as a "sister", heh. Im just confused on how to deal with this, because Ive never been in anything quite like this.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
She is jeleous (sp), like when you were a kid, and you wanted a toy that everyone else had, but when you got it, it was ****.
Decide which girl you like better and concentrate on them
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
True... I really dont know about dating X's sis though... really wouldnt wanna f*** up the friendship.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
If you don't want to date X, go for Y. Who cares about the friendship if you want her for more...
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Very interesting... il probably just have to stop following what my c0ck wants on this one and go with what I believe works best...
 
Top