Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little advice

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend just broke up after 10 months, the reasons is she claims to wants to be on her own. She then mentioned that she feels that i dont treat her well (i sometimes get frustrated from work, but generally i'm not an ******* or anything). Normally if we had a falling out we would sort it all out but this time she seems intent on not really giving it a chance.

I do want to be with her, is there anyway of saving this or a post in the bible that might help? Thanks for any help guys

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she has had it tough with her dad, sometimes she can get a bit upset with me and go home (she lives round the corner) its not unnormal so i give her some slack, i was a bit annoyed so i was very dismissive when she said she cant be with me anymore (as she does this every now and again) i have tried to speak to her and apologised but it doesnt look good

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is covered in the bible man. Things escalated to the point of her breaking up with you, I am guessing here but she probably let on subtly that things werent working out (chicks like to imply something rather than say it because they are passive agressive and despise confrontation for the most part). Long story short, you probably lost her awhile ago and either pity or obligation was keeping her with you, of course it could be hope too. If it's pity or obligation, you're screwed, you wont last and if you do you will be miserable. If it's hope, you have a shot. Start acting like a man and be the leader in the relationship, if she wanted to take the reins she would have already and had you eating out of the palm of her hand... oh wait.