"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

a lingering next

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
How is it that so many of you guys just move on and next someone when something doesn't work out with a lady? I remember i use to next girls without feeling. Now it's a rage i've developed within. I'm not the best at hiding it, but wtf, should i kiss a girls ass after something doesn't work out? It's been so hard lately cause i've recently started working out... hormones are circulating my body and ****... i just don't know how to deal with it sometimes. suggestions?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by chancer
How is it that so many of you guys just move on and next someone when something doesn't work out with a lady? I remember i use to next girls without feeling. Now it's a rage i've developed within. I'm not the best at hiding it, but wtf, should i kiss a girls ass after something doesn't work out? It's been so hard lately cause i've recently started working out... hormones are circulating my body and ****... i just don't know how to deal with it sometimes. suggestions?
can u summarize your question and maybe re-word it in a clear way ?
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
You dimish contact with her gradually... If you used to talk every night, try talking every 3 nights for the next 3 times, then every week for the next 2 times, and she'll eventually disappear out of your life.

If you're more hardcore, you can abruptly cut off contact, but I like to do things smoothly.

Either way, when you decide to next a girl mentally, it will show in your way of acting with her, and she won't stick around for long.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I dont know about you, but I approach a decent amount of girls in my time. And i've gotten a good # of rejections. I throw my best game, but I dont completely expect the girl to take it. IF she does, awesome, if she doesn't then oh well.

If you dont approach a lot of women, rejections will be hard for you to get over. Approach a lot, and one rejection will mean nothing to you.

Now if you've developed one-itis, now thats different. Ive dated some women for a month or so and gotten dumped in my afc days, and i took it fairly hard, but in a matter of weeks, all was fine. Take it as it comes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top