Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a lingering next

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that so many of you guys just move on and next someone when something doesn't work out with a lady? I remember i use to next girls without feeling. Now it's a rage i've developed within. I'm not the best at hiding it, but wtf, should i kiss a girls ass after something doesn't work out? It's been so hard lately cause i've recently started working out... hormones are circulating my body and ****... i just don't know how to deal with it sometimes. suggestions?

Reaction score
Originally posted by chancer
How is it that so many of you guys just move on and next someone when something doesn't work out with a lady? I remember i use to next girls without feeling. Now it's a rage i've developed within. I'm not the best at hiding it, but wtf, should i kiss a girls ass after something doesn't work out? It's been so hard lately cause i've recently started working out... hormones are circulating my body and ****... i just don't know how to deal with it sometimes. suggestions?
can u summarize your question and maybe re-word it in a clear way ?

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You dimish contact with her gradually... If you used to talk every night, try talking every 3 nights for the next 3 times, then every week for the next 2 times, and she'll eventually disappear out of your life.

If you're more hardcore, you can abruptly cut off contact, but I like to do things smoothly.

Either way, when you decide to next a girl mentally, it will show in your way of acting with her, and she won't stick around for long.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about you, but I approach a decent amount of girls in my time. And i've gotten a good # of rejections. I throw my best game, but I dont completely expect the girl to take it. IF she does, awesome, if she doesn't then oh well.

If you dont approach a lot of women, rejections will be hard for you to get over. Approach a lot, and one rejection will mean nothing to you.

Now if you've developed one-itis, now thats different. Ive dated some women for a month or so and gotten dumped in my afc days, and i took it fairly hard, but in a matter of weeks, all was fine. Take it as it comes.