Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Lesson on the true nature of women

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
A chick needs to show with ACTIONS that she is interested in YOU as well as YOU are interested in her more than sex.

Sex is easy. Putting in the actual WORK into a relationship is where loads of people are LAZY.

If getting 'laid' is your agenda. Then don't complain when you find some chick who just wants to get laid and takes off.

Unfortunately these days most chicks are irreversibly brainwashed with feminism, and what the media tells them to do.

In the end they are only fooling themselves and will NEVER be truly happy.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, hopefully you learnt the lesson.

All chicks cannot be trusted until they prove themselves by their actions.

And even then, you should always remember that just because she has been with a guy (even you) for years, means nothing if a guy she is more attracted to comes along, that is female hypergamy for you.

No need to get bitter about it, that's life.

A chick who has been married for several years will knowingly cheat on her husband with you if she is more attracted to you in the moment.

A chick who has been with her boyfriend for 6 years will knowingly come back to your place with you and submit to repeated banging with your bare ****, since she is more attracted to you in the moment.

Have no illusions about women, gentlmen.

For fvcks sake stop pedalising women when you know nothing fvcking about them.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick who has been married for several years will knowingly cheat on her husband with you if she is more attracted to you in the moment.

A chick who has been with her boyfriend for 6 years will knowingly come back to your place with you and submit to repeated banging with your bare ****, since she is more attracted to you in the moment.
If you continuously fail at being a man, then yes. Women are not stupid. She is not going to throw away her marriage and family for a one night stand... not unless you give her every reason to do so.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
If you continuously fail at being a man, then yes. Women are not stupid. She is not going to throw away her marriage and family for a one night stand... not unless you give her every reason to do so.
You would think so right...and yet it is amazing how often it happens.

Fact is, women don't tend to think these things ahead as much, they tend to go with their feelings in the moment.

In the case of the married woman, it actually went on for several months and then she "remembered" she was married. I'd seen the ring on her finger when we were together, but it was never talked about between us.

And then she went back to her husband and they are still together, have had a few kids by now.

It is actually scary to think of how many guys this has likely happened to and they don't have a clue.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I've tried to hard to resist thinking this way and being cynical, but there's only so many times you can be played before suddenly the truth hits you.
See here.

EvilAgenda said:
You are talking about women who got married young; who are bored to death from their responsibilities and routines; who settled; whose husbands are losers.

A normal happy woman will not throw away her family on a one night stand.
+1

"She's gonna cheat if she wants to cheat. You can't prevent that if she's a low-quality woman and/or you do not hold up your end of the deal by being a Man."

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1887214&postcount=15

m0101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, enlightening stuff. Good post, thanks. I guess it's stuff you take for granted, but the wake-up call comes when you come across real life stories like this one. Best to assume all women are the same, at least in the initial courtship period.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww, tough life. Super good looking guy bangs woman then goes on a date with her friend and is found out.

Douchebags attract other douchebags.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is anything this past year has taught me is that women are so inferior to us. Sounds like you still aren't over Sarah for you to vent about this. If anything I'd be celebrating this.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows that even after considerable exposures to the Red Pill, man still wants to believe the woman he is with is Not Like That. Been there myself.

Men - the true romantics.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean.. don't take this the wrong way... but what is the big fvcking deal?

the fact is, first of all, you did something that like 80% of the men here on this site can't do. you had sex with a very attractive girl. that right there would make the vast majority of men on this site **** bricks with exictement.

not only that, you managed to secure and entertain another young attactive female for a date no that long after.

so what is the problem? because you happened to have sex with one girl who led you on and (gasp) used you for sex and now it ruined another date with another attractive youngt lady? half the guys on this site shoudl be so lucky

look.. there is "swallowing the red pill" and then there is "i'm a big fvcking douche bag who thinks the world owes me something".. and your post honestly strikes me more of the latter than the former.

what the fvck do you seriously want and expect? the date didn't' work out. you went on 2 dates with women that you won't marry so the fvck what? do you understand just how good you have it com pared to the vast majority of males and you fvckign walk around and act like the world is a cruel place that owes you the world, you remind me of Anthony on the sopranos, have the world by the balls and you just look for **** wrong ike the world just needs to get off your nutts or somethings.

I say this harshy because you are my SS brother, and you have a lot of potential but there is no red pill in your case. you just need to grow up and understand juyst how blessed you are right now to have what you have and to have the knowledge to take advantage of it. to have beatufil women happily line up to date you time and time again is not a feat the avg male can pull off. who the fvck cares if a few are bad apples. you deal with it, you take life as it comes at you.

with that said, lol, the "i can't date a guy who has been with a friend" is the most BS i have ever heard. i assure you if she thought highly enough of you or a man in general that rule is thrown out the window. I remember girls i used to date's friends "running into me " when i started becoming successful, friend be damned.

look you just need to stop worrying about what is wrong and be thankful and blesed for what you have and have a more positive outlook on life. there is understanding how wome thank and operate. I think Ido that very well but i'm not cynical at all. I Understand people are going to look out for number 1 always. doesn't mean i can't enjoy a date for what its. a date. if it works out it works out if it doesn't it doesn't. you think the world owes jarial something and it doesn't. that's your pro blem

and if i am thinking about the same woman,k you posted about this sarah back when she cut you off and we told you she was a ***** then so i don't know how this is some type of revelation to you.

you have a problem that a lot of drug addicts have, in the sense that you place your expectations on everyone else around them and what you need to understand is taht a person is what they want to do. in other words, just beucas the woman in question, is not doing what you think she should be doing (faithful, looking for a LTR) doesn't mean she is immoral. she just wants to Fvck and have fun. who are you to tell her that what she is doing is wrong? i guarantee you this, right now she's much happier about her life then you are.

after reading your post I your "type" to the letter. I'm willing to wager you are an extremely attractive male and your looks get you in the door but at the same time, because you are very good looking you are "spoiled" in the sense that you never really have to get to the heart of this DJ ****. you get to sleep in class and still post the test so to speak. becuase your post are still very aFC in nature. you call yourself a player but the first girl that puts it on you and half ass shows that she is a good little girl your nose would be wide open. your type is a magngant for users. they pray on people like you. because once you get past the outside there is very little resistance. you've never had to or treid to develop a frame outside of being "attractive". i mean, i like o them I'm a pretty handsome guy myself and when I am in shape as i usually am i admit i have it easier than most when it comes to th,e opposite sex, but unlike you i've been run down through there to the point where I understood my looks wiould only get me so far.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So in essence, if we attain a level of success we should no longer get mad or disappointed at other people because "we have it better than others"?

I think you missed the whole point the OP was trying to make. That basically no matter how you've built her up in your head, she is almost certainly not what you think she is.
Exactly! I wouldn't consider this a problem since I moved on from Sarah once she rejected me and never looked back. I was just using this post to share an experience and to show how easy it is to let your guard down and think of that one girl as being special and different from all the rest.

If she chooses to play the field, that's good for her. I do it myself. But she was in essence quite dishonest about it, leading me to believe there was something more between us, telling me I was the first guy in her bed for 3 years among other things.

Of course, I would have banged her either way and, like most guys, I'm not one to complain about being used for sex. But I see this happen to so many guys - they get attached to the image of a girl they have in their mind, rather than the reality.

I realise I have it better than a lot of guys and plenty of options, but my point is that even I fall into these same traps and make those AFC mistakes from time to time.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
You are talking about women who got married young; who are bored to death from their responsibilities and routines; who settled; whose husbands are losers.

A normal happy woman will not throw away her family on a one night stand.
The thing is, women arent throwing away their marriage, unless of course THEY decide, they no longer want to be in the marriage, if there are benefits to staying married, they will simply go undercover and boy women are good at deception.

personally I believe the number of married women who have not had extra marital sex, is the minority

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience the best thing you can do in these situations is tell the new girl that the old girl meant ABSOLUTELY nothing to you. Then if the new girl still has a problem tell her "That is too bad because I really thought you and I had something good going here."

If that doesn't work then approach it with, "Hey listen, we've both been with other people before we met. This shouldn't be a big deal. Have you ever heard of 6 degrees of separation? I guarantee there are plenty of people we have some sort of connection thru."

In the end though, if she really is stuck on this issue then there isn't much you can do.

Tough but when you are a guy dating multiple women this kind of thing will happen from time to time.

Just wait till you find out two chicks you are banging know each other or are actually good friends. That gets ugly fast!!!

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Refer to coochieman's first thread... From Chump To Champ.

My last oneitis (girl that hardened my heart, blood and soul) had this very close friend I used to bone on the side. She'd frequently tell me how much of a slore my girl was and how i was "putting way too much effort (money and time wise) on her". I would shrug her off and tell myself she was saying that out of jealousy because she just wanted me to herself alone. Ha!.

Let me tell you how pathetic I was....

I waited one and a half fucckin' years for sex!!!... She finally let me in b'cos she heard some other girl wanted to bone me. She only fuccked me in delight once!!!

Her parents heard stuff about she being a slore and I didn't see this as a red flag.

Her father caught us kissin' once and got mad saying "She was always with different guys".... She made me believe he didn't know what he was sayin'... makin' me promise never to leave her.

My friend told me his friend had banged her numerous times (all three live close)... I didnt believe.

She went out overnight with some dude that was trying to bone her. They went to study. Although she never denied the fact that she knew the dude wanted to bang her... And I allowed.

She cheated on me thrice!... She'd do it, then break up immediately. So I'd be the one to do the "begging". At this point, she'd tell me sex didn't occur, but that she only gave nice-jobs to the givee... I forgave, since I was secretly gettin' mine from other sources too.:)

And the funniest of them all... I dis-virgined her. Or so I thought. No single atom of blood. No gateway hindrance. No tightness. Nothing. She told me the blood started to flow when she went upstairs. I was so done with her lies I requested for the panties! She told me she disposed of it! :crackup: Pressurizing any futher would be too much trouble, so I stopped.

Finally came the D-Day when she came up to my crib and *gbam*!!!!! She dropped her well aimed missile right on my Hiroshima-tic soul, telling me how she's been on a banging spree all along unapologetically... Still remember it like it was yesterday. Oh, what a life changing experience.

Why did I fall victim for all all this?

Because asides the fact I was pure raw hardcore WBafc, She really really really made me think she was a nice good misunderstood girl. She taught Sunday school kids, she was always in church (We had so many of our dates in church, even sex). She'd always take our matters to prayers and even preached to her own friends (all those ones didn't fall for it, tho'). Even when she committed a crime, she still played victim.

Here's wisdom at a glance:

In my experience the "nice girls" are the worst of them all. They really know how to lay on the guilt trip, play innocent, play the victim, play sweet and submissive, and they have a range of tactics in their arsenal of manipulation. Just watch out for them!
The whole point of being a player is to not be perceived as one. They all put on a good girl act. This is how they lower your defenses and get you to fall for their "sweetness". They're nice girls looking for relationships, and play the role very well.
Be happy you got her in the sack. Look at all the guys here who were never able to get their oneitis into bed, and only wished they could. You're one of the lucky ones.
That basically no matter how you've built her up in your head, she is almost certainly not what you think she is.
Tough but when you are a guy dating multiple women this kind of thing will happen from time to time.

Just wait till you find out two chicks you are banging know each other or are actually good friends. That gets ugly fast!!!
The thing is, women arent throwing away their marriage, unless of course THEY decide, they no longer want to be in the marriage, if there are benefits to staying married, they will simply go undercover and boy women are good at deception.
I have to take responsibility though as it's my own fault for letting my guard down and falling way too fast.
Last time I boned her friend, she was like "Ha Ha Ha, You see ? I told ya, didn't I? She's a dog. I couldn't tell you more 'cos you always told her everything I told you."

We laughed and fuccked about it all night. Turns out this girl too told her own boyfriend that I was her "cousin" so he'd let us stay together in the same room while he slept happily elsewhere. Damn! Girls!!

How the **** am I 'sposed to believe them anymore?!

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been through a similar thing myself very recently, I was warned by a girls friend "not to hurt her, she's been messed around in the past," I won't bore you with the whole story but I too, fell for the "nice girl, victim routine" and I'm now left absolutely gutted.
But the thing is, not every girl is like this! Just over a year ago I got dumped by a girl I really liked because basically ingot very drunk one night and got into a fight, turns out her ex was both violent and an alcoholic, and as a result my behaviour just totally turned her off. At the time I thought it was just more female bull**** and that she was just onto the next, she wasnt. She stayed single for 6 months and is now engaged l, and the guy is far from the typical bad boy. That episode hurt more than this, because with her, I really had lost a good girl. The girl I just recently lost ha just proved she's not what I was looking for. Yes it still hurts, but pain heals eventually and at least I've saved myself a full blown relationship with a girl too immature to be in one. Plus, I still ingot sex out of it.
The truth is, if you can meet and sleep with one attractive girls, you can sleep with many others, since they respond to the same traits, looks and attitude. Solo just keep having fun, and avoid my mistake of getting too attached too easily, and eventually, you'll stumble across a good one.
In the mean time, the gym is your friend.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair OP, your sample size is 1 here

As in, you're example amount of women is 1

In science, the great the value of n (number of trials) is then the more likely that the data and results found are valid and applicable to every situation.

I think that it is a bit melodramatic of you to say "THIS IS THE TRUE NATURE OF ALL WOMEN, DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM!!!"

when your sample size is 1 out of approximately 3,000,000,000 women in the world.

I think that the girl rejecting you because you had slept with her friend was completely valid in her reasoning.

Imagine, if you will that your best mate had just gotten a bl0wjob from a girl in a bedroom at a party and he came in her mouth. If this girl came up to you and wanted to kiss you, would you be a little bit disgusted by that?

the situation is different but the principle is similar.

You've been hurt by a women, nearly everyone here has been champ. Just because you've been hurt doesn't mean that all women are the enemy, there is a reason that you like women beyond sex.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel,

You're the man brother, fvck both of these slvts! They're both slvts! If her friends a hoe, she is too most likely! You are a good dude you will find a quality woman.

Maybe you need to slow down on the sex if you really want this quality woman you seek. I read thread after thread about you finding beautiful women, moving quickly, getitng them in the sack and then things die off. I think you might be picking the wrong fruit over and over. Try a different type of girl and push off sex? IDK I'm just throwing out ideas here, btu I truly want to see you succeed you've worked so damn hard and don't let these cvm dumpster women turn you sour.

Try to find a woman who won't drop her panties in 90seconds or within the first 6 hours.

//peace