“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A LADY FRIEND COMMITED A SUICIDE, and AFTER I PMD THE BF IF ITS TRUE. HE WANTS TO MEET WITH ME?

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Hi DJs, it is obvious that people will question the most important person of the one who commited a suicide.

I can’t believe she did it to herself.

What do you think about the situation?

I did not meet with the bf yet, need your inputs.

I might be missing something here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm assuming she's dead.

What's the point of meeting her bf?
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Yes she’s dead.

That’s exactly why i’m asking.

Why would the boyfriend wants to meet with me before her body is prepared for the wake?

She has 2 kids. I just can’t believe she killed herself.

Isn’t that a little bit of inappropriate?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Why would the boyfriend wants to meet with me before her body is prepared for the wake?

She has 2 kids. I just can’t believe she killed herself.
You can’t believe it and have questions. The BF does more so, and is probably seeking answers from people that knew her. He’s probably taking it really hard.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
I think it's best you stay out of it unless the bf is a good friend of yours and needs some emotional support.
Yes, that’s my decision but still seeking answers myself.

He told me that he’s out for dinner that day and he’ll just pm me the convenient place where we should meet.
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
You can’t believe it and have questions. The BF does more so, and is probably seeking answers from people that knew her. He’s probably taking it really hard.
But why would he wants to meet with me before I go to the place where the wake takes place???
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's up 2 you man.

If it's me, I'd rather offer my condolences 2 her family and would typically ask if they need any help - donating some $$ if it's within my means to do so.
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
It's up 2 you man.

If it's me, I'd rather offer my condolences 2 her family and would typically ask if they need any help - donating some $$ if it's within my means to do so.
Yes, I would rather go to the funeral directly rather than meeting the bf first.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
If there was no foul play involving you, then it’s not a problem…
No problem with me, but i’m just trying to be precautious here.

We might not know what he’s up to.

That’s why I’m asking some second opinions.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No problem with me, but i’m just trying to be precautious here.

We might not know what he’s up to.

That’s why I’m asking some second opinions.
The future is Never as bad as it can be imagined beforehand…
Think about that for a few minutes.
 
Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
You have to meet him, but public places with witnesses and cameras in broad daylight only

Enough privacy to have a chat, but not so much privacy that he can flip out, blame you and pull a gun or try to "tie up loose ends"

Maybe you can piece the puzzle together
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
Two kids?

Who gets them?

Are they his?

Is he maybe trying to pin them on you?

Maybe he blames you and want to kill you.

Maybe he's just blindsided and looking for answers.

Although if he's blinded and looking for answers, he might have called. Does he have your number?

Texting to set up a meet if he's blindsided might be a bit odd.

What's your gut tell you?
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
You have to meet him, but public places with witnesses and cameras in broad daylight only

Enough privacy to have a chat, but not so much privacy that he can flip out, blame you and pull a gun or try to "tie up loose ends"

Maybe you can piece the puzzle together
My gut feeling says no.

I don’t want to risk.

There’s something fishy going on, since he told me he will inform me where he is when I get there.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Two kids?

Who gets them?

Are they his?

Is he maybe trying to pin them on you?

Maybe he blames you and want to kill you.

Maybe he's just blindsided and looking for answers.

Although if he's blinded and looking for answers, he might have called. Does he have your number?

Texting to set up a meet if he's blindsided might be a bit odd.

What's your gut tell you?
Hahaha

Good post
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Two kids?

Who gets them?

Are they his?

Is he maybe trying to pin them on you?

Maybe he blames you and want to kill you.

Maybe he's just blindsided and looking for answers.

Although if he's blinded and looking for answers, he might have called. Does he have your number?

Texting to set up a meet if he's blindsided might be a bit odd.

What's your gut tell you?

No, the 2 kids belongs to the deceased. not his.

That’s why it’s questionable.


How can a mother with young two kids kills herself and leave her children alone???


We pmd me on facebook.

My gut tells me that there’s something wrong.


Killing yourself if your in a relationship always questions the other party.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top