"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

A lady being recommended to me! Advice needed.

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
A relative of mine was talking about a friend daughter and how good, stable she and her family is... and if I was thinking of something seroius (marriage!) she is the one.

Assuming you're interested in the idea, and you somehow trust the person mentioning this, how would you approach this and try to connect with her without sounding creepy or needy?

I know she is on Facebook (which I don't use)!

Your advice is appreciated.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
Be confident. You gotta be a player at least in your mind. I recommend you jerk off to porn on pornhub at least twice a day to get you in the player mindset. That's something you can tell her that you do. It's gotta come across as a joke but it's really true. Don't take anything she says seriously.
 

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
Don't tell her straight away. Tell some other funny **** get her giggling then joke about sexual ****. Tell her you wish you could suck your own **** then you wouldn't need women. Again it has to come across as comedy. Watch some comedy by yourself and even with this girl. That's a great date. I suggest south park, family guy, fat pizza, houseos, swift and shift couriers, dumb criminals, brotown, shreek, Eddie Murphy raw, Adam Sandler movies, American pie, Rob Snyder movies.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Keep in mind that while you may trust this person making the recommendation, their idea of "ideal" and yours might entirely differ.

I think it's great that you don't use facebook. With this being said though, I'm going to make a suggestion.
If you have a trusted friend that has an account, have them look this gal up. You'll possibly discover something about their value system (if you're considering potential marriage, this is important). You'll also get an idea of her attitude, looks etc... By the way, if you only see photos of her from the shoulders up, keep in mind that it this may be a result of being overweight. Another benefit is that if you're feeling a little anxious about this setting up, you'll now have more familiarity on the situation; which consequently will allow you to feel more relaxed.

Good luck.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Always when a woman of some kind wants to "set me up" with someone, it's been someone not in my taste. Women love this kind of stuff.
Take it as a compliment, check her out, but don't have high expectations since it's basically a blind date and that's like playing roulette.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Do you know what she looks like? Is she hot? Somehow get on a friends facebook and look her up.

Imagine if this is a 240lb landwhale lol.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
At least you're getting that. I have a really close friend who won't recommend any of her single female friends to me because she recognizes that they're all crazy and wouldn't want to do that to me.
 

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
I was informed that there is a party (mini concert) that she is attending along her family by the end of the month. I'm free that day, so I will most likely go since it's very close to my place and I might meet other women too!

Managed to see her FB account through someone and she is good looking actually!

Will see how I will manage this then, since I beleive they only spoke to me about her not vice versa
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Sounds to me like you're in a great frame of mind for things to occur. Lots of people wouldn't be.
Keep us posted.
+1, and don't forget pics. Pics or it didn't happen!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
A relative of mine was talking about a friend daughter and how good, stable she and her family is... and if I was thinking of something seroius (marriage!) she is the one.
That’s great.

Now you just have to find out if she if thinking of something serious (marriage!)

how would you approach this and try to connect with her without sounding creepy or needy?

I know she is on Facebook (which I don't use)!
‘Hey relative, there is a new concert in town and I’d think she would enjoy it. Could you pass her number along to me? I’d love to talk to her and invite her to the concert.”

Not brain surgery.

BTW - not using Facebook is creepy or nerdy!
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well you have your friend introduce you to her. That’s how.
 
Top