"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A hungry for knowledge high-schooler searching for advice

Sir Ike

New Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Colombia
Hi! I'm from Colombia and I've been reading about the seduction community and a few books but I thought asking for advice wouldn't hurt me.
I have read The Game, The Mystery Method and currently reading The Rational Male, but I think that the techniques that are taught in the first two books aren't applicable to a high school environment but to a club/bar environment where there's more predisposal. That's it, that's my problem and I don't know what to do about it. Can you help me guys?

P.D. If there's something wrong with my English is because English isn't my first language(I'm from Colombia x2)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top