"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A high number of past sexual partners is unattractive for women to have.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Many women (unlike men) don't want virgins, are not willing to take risks and be explorers. Instead, what they want is social proof - success with other women.

As soon as a man is successful with a woman, is confident, charismatic and has other qualities that women appreciate in a man, he is either quickly in a relationship and therefore unattainable for other women. Or he usually increases the n-count quickly. Thus, group of men with a high n-count include many of the most desirable single men.

These men have too much power in the dating market, so women cannot apply n-count criteria too strictly to them. Plus, there is still the desirability of social proof of a positive reference from another woman, direct or indirect. So women perceive a higher n-count more neutrally in men - it has both advantages and disadvantages and women prefer to give priority to other criteria, such as self-confidence.

Men have it the other way. They are more willing to be the first, to explore, to try new women even without requiring social proof. They also don't require women to have as much self-confidence. Therefore, they see a higher n-count in women as less advantageous and apply stricter n-count criteria to women. That is, if they are in such a position in the dating market that they can afford to apply any criteria.

We don't value things that are easy. We value things that are difficult. A woman having a high body count is easy. A man doing the same is not
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
639
Reaction score
125
Location
EU
The key is acting like a fvckboy and then telling her you're a virgin. She'll be 99% sure you're lying.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A woman having a high body count is easy.
Not really. On average, it is easier to get into Harvard or Yale than to get into some reasonably attractive woman's vagina.

A typical woman rejects a higher percentage of penis suitors than Harvard/Yale reject applicants. Even a woman with 20-30 notches has rejected 99% of potential penis applicants, a higher percentage than Harvard or Yale reject.
 

kavi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
670
Age
42
I dunno what point I am making but this is just an observation.

Yesterday I did an agency shift as a waiter, lots of young ppl working there. This 19yr old girl was really cute and 6' 3". Just on that one shift I seen her get SO MUCH attention, from guests and staff alike. It was at a Freemasons lunch lol. The OLD Masons (all male) were giving her lots of attention.

I was like wtf how do you go through life like that constantly getting attention for your looks and height.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I dunno what point I am making but this is just an observation.

Yesterday I did an agency shift as a waiter, lots of young ppl working there. This 19yr old girl was really cute and 6' 3". Just on that one shift I seen her get SO MUCH attention, from guests and staff alike. It was at a Freemasons lunch lol. The OLD Masons (all male) were giving her lots of attention.

I was like wtf how do you go through life like that constantly getting attention for your looks and height.
The wall will hit her as hard as she is tall in 20 years.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This 19yr old girl was really cute and 6' 3".
A woman who is 6'3" is going to have issues dating. There are not a lot of men taller than they are. A lot of 6'4"-6'6" men aren't that interested in them.

However, a 6'3" woman will still have more options than a 5'6" man.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
593
Rollo has just done a podcast on this
 
Top