Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A guy being "comfortable in his own skin", happy with himself, etc.

Serenity

Reaction score
Point is, you don't earn women, they earn you.

Do you honestly think any woman strongly desires a man who has to "earn" her? It's the quite the opposite actually.
Yes, because it shows desired qualities that you do not possess. Patience, persistence, balls to invest and a will to give a sh!t. Thus after she is "earned" or your qualities shown, then she will desire you. You go for cheap women because you take those who desire you for nothing or those who desire your money more than you.

I could also be extremely convincing in liking an ugly whale, if I got paid well for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, because it shows desired qualities that you do not possess. Patience, persistence, balls to invest and a will to give a sh!t. Thus after she is "earned" or your qualities shown, then she will desire you. You go for cheap women because you take those who desire you for nothing or those who desire your money more than you.

I could also be extremely convincing in liking an ugly whale, if I got paid well for it.
All women are the same.

The only difference is how many guys they banged and how much baggage they have.

You think black and white.

Your mindset is one who is desperate for some kind of meaningful relationship.

Once you have grown up and been there and done that a few times, you will know what I'm talking about.....it's all the same.

A woman only wants you for some kind of value you offer. Once you lose that value in her eyes or once she loses feelings it's all the same.

Taking relationships seriously is for chumps.

There's no such thing as the true unconditional love romantically that you obviously so desperately seek and need for whatever reason.

And before you say I'm bitter or had bad relationship experience, I have had plenty of loyal women....but I'm not foolish...they were only that way because I was never truly theirs completely.

Sooner or later reality sets in in all romantic relationships and people either seperate, cheat or live in depressing sexless marriages where both have no other options or are saving face in society.

Perhaps you should get a dog or something. I think you would have better luck finding that than from a woman unless it's your mother.

***** is all the same man. Wake up.

There's no such thing as cheap or whatever.

There's only experienced and inexperienced. Baggage or so so baggage and so on forth.

And by the way, going to Thailand and banging bar girls is a freaking blast man. Morefun than ive ever had with any "normal" girls. Stop being so serious about women and learn to have fun.

The great irony is that what you are so strongly looking for is most likely preventing you from getting it.

Once you stop taking women seriously, you will attract much more. And then you see livefrees advice is spot on. Just relax and focus on having fun instead of always angling for some kind of relationship or meaningful encounter.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
All women are the same. False

The only difference is how many guys they banged and how much baggage they have. False

You think black and white. According to the previous two statements it's you, not me that think black and white. I recognize it's not as simple as all or nothing (black or white) regarding women, it's false to both say "All women are the same" and "No women are the same". Some are similar, some are not. Learn rationality please.

Your mindset is one who is desperate for some kind of meaningful relationship. Incorrect, I'm not desperate to get what I already have.

Once you have grown up and been there and done that a few times, you will know what I'm talking about.....it's all the same. I know enough to judge your assertion to be false, I don't need to know everything to know you're wrong. I only need one single experience that contradicts your assertions to deem it false, because that means ALL is NOT the same.

A woman only wants you for some kind of value you offer. Once you lose that value in her eyes or once she loses feelings it's all the same. And I want a woman for what value she offers, it's a fair deal. If I don't give something of value then of course I have no value to a woman. I don't have a problem with this, I do my part as long she does her. Given she has the same attitude it can be reciprocated infinitely and be mutually beneficial.

Taking relationships seriously is for chumps. Not taking relationships seriously is for immature people.

There's no such thing as the true unconditional love romantically that you obviously so desperately seek and need for whatever reason. There is indeed no such thing as unconditional love, which is exactly my point in why a good woman is earned. Women doesn't love men for nothing. The better the quality the more effort I'm willing to put in, but she will have to put in effort towards me to be of quality.

And before you say I'm bitter or had bad relationship experience, I have had plenty of loyal women....but I'm not foolish...they were only that way because I was never truly theirs completely. This is exactly why I view you so negatively, you're not fair. They gave themselves to you, but you did not do the same. If all those women were so loyal, why are they not still with you? Maybe they noticed you took more than you gave, that your value was lower than theirs.

Sooner or later reality sets in in all romantic relationships and people either seperate, cheat or live in depressing sexless marriages where both have no other options or are saving face in society. Incorrect. This happens to relationships NOT founded on reality, those who are driven by fantasy and blind emotion. The relationships founded on reality can't go bad because of reality hitting later, it's already there and accepted thus won't come as a surprise affecting it.

Perhaps you should get a dog or something. I think you would have better luck finding that than from a woman unless it's your mother. Dogs take more than they give, so does my mother. I don't like either of them, my mother doesn't provide anything of value. I told her to fvck off and never speak to me again, she doesn't deserve my attention. It's a long story.

***** is all the same man. Wake up. No it is not, wake up!

There's no such thing as cheap or whatever. Oh yes there is.

There's only experienced and inexperienced. Baggage or so so baggage and so on forth. Still you blame me for the black and white thinking? Experience ranges from nothing to most, going from inexperienced to experienced does NOT happen in an instant. It's a gradual process.

And by the way, going to Thailand and banging bar girls is a freaking blast man. Morefun than ive ever had with any "normal" girls. Stop being so serious about women and learn to have fun. I'm serious about having fun with normal girls.

The great irony is that what you are so strongly looking for is most likely preventing you from getting it. Incorrect, I already got what I was looking for.

Once you stop taking women seriously, you will attract much more. And then you see livefrees advice is spot on. Just relax and focus on having fun instead of always angling for some kind of relationship or meaningful encounter. I attracted and got a meaningful relationship by relaxing and having fun. I intend to take it seriously enough to keep it fun. Just like I take my job seriously enough to keep earning money. None of it so seriously it defeats the purpose, which is to live a good life.
My comments are in red.

You make so many assumptions about me it's ridiculous, but still quite amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A very well thought out and reasoned response @Grewd. To add my two cents, the takeaway here is really that things are not black and white. Women can certainly be as @zinc4 has suggested, but that is not the case for all women, and I think that's important to realize. Women in general share a great deal of similarities (no one's arguing that), but the individual details can differ greatly, that's what makes interactions with certain women more valuable than others, at least for me.

Perhaps this is too prying or personal, but I hope your relationship with your mother improves man. I don't know what's happened between you of course, but it's unfortunate that yall split. Don't hold on to hate or contempt...she doesn't have to be in your life if you don't want her to, but at least resolve issues as best you can to get some peace. I've had problems and some large, significant arguments with my own mother, so I feel confident in at least advising you that I achieved a good deal of peace after we got on better terms!

Anyway, off topic...what I really want to add, and object to, is the idea that "*****" is "*****". I've had significantly better interactions with some women than others. Those girls brought a great deal of value into my life and taught me life lessons - not that I'm seeking to put them on a pedestal, I'm simply using my own experience to question the notion that all women are interchangeable.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think you're necessarily wrong about there being some quality women out there, Grewd, but you are dead wrong on "earning" women. Yes, we all see improved success with women as we improve, but earning is not the right word.
If a woman shows herself to be of quality by treating me well, she earns me. I don't see why it wouldn't go the other way. In the case a woman is of higher quality than I know myself to be, then I will have to earn her by improving the quality of myself. If I know myself to be of higher quality than some woman, then she will have to earn me by improving the quality of herself.

I don't use the word "earning" as implying all men should become doormats, that's definitely wrong. I mean earning as in improving oneself to the level where the woman in question will want the man. Just like earning more money by improving oneself at work, being a higher quality worker.

Maybe I should stress that we shouldn't go down in quality to earn a woman, only up or not accept unless she improves. Does my use of the word make more sense now?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You are still a brainwashed fool but that's ok I would bet money you've never been outside your country. Grewd If I didn't know better I would swear you were Jaylan's half white brother.

Unfortunately, I'm about to completely destroy your theory. I married a foreign girl, on foreign soil without paying any money for her our entire relationship including wedding, dating or anything really. Right now she is working 7 days a week without complaints and hoping for a baby. I did nothing to 'earn her' infact she will be paying me off for the next 20 years. Our first date she took ME to a restaurant and bought ME dinner despite her being poverty line even at the time. She saved up and bought a skirt, her first one, to impress me when I asked her to dress nicely. This saturday SHE will be taking my mother out on her birthday and has paid for a shopping trip for my MOTHER. Year 6.

You need to get out of your bubble grewd, you have been brainwashed by a bullsh1t feminist system designed to keep you perpetually single, wrong and completely controlled by women while convincing you that this will make you (in the words of TiTs): 'h-h-h-haaaaapppyyy'. The western world's jig is up and men are getting the fock out. Whether you are getting out the PUA way or you are going after foreign tail, the best strategy is to pull out of any commitment to a western woman or the world that has been created to cater to her. By your definition of earning, you are being paid in a currency that is worth nothing and backed by turds wrapped in yellow tinfoil.

This advice is also aimed at the OP.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really shocking is people are liking his AFC simp posts.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can that make a guy more attractive who otherwise has little in the way of classic "value"? Say he's in his 40's, and due to depression/low self-esteem he's done very little with his life for a guy his age. Very little dating/life experience because depression/low self-esteem can make you not want to even try. Anything.

He's doing a lot better now, most of his depression related issues are behind him and he's happier now. Will most women take that into consideration or will that lack of dating/life experience be too much to overlook for most HB's? I guess if a guy is truly "comfortable in his own skin, happy with himself, etc." he shouldn't be too concerned about how others will view him, but at the same time it would be nice to get laid once in a while, you know? LOL Thanks guys.
I was that guy. Miserable, depressed, crappy relationship etc. If you have an obvious attitude of loving life people (including women) will want to be around you and invite you to stuff.

You still have it ass-backwards though. We don't enjoy life so others will like us. We enjoy life because life is awesome. Experience, money SFW. We don't have a barcode women can scan (yet). In my experience women would rather screw a broke fun guy than a rich loser.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, because it shows desired qualities that you do not possess. Patience, persistence, balls to invest and a will to give a sh!t. Thus after she is "earned" or your qualities shown, then she will desire you. .
just wow. As someone who invested time, patience, emotional investment and much much more into a marriage and watched it implode your theories about what women want are just wrong. You left out the other feminist buzzwords...romantic..honorable...sensitive...gentle...etc. Getting advice from women about what women want seems logical. Logical works for men. Emotions work for women. As for your attributes that help you "earn" women, there are 1000's of broken hearted men out there who thought patience and persistence were the way to win a women. They showed how they could be a great friend, invest emotionally, wait for the girl to realize what a great guy they are. I have been that guy. So have most of the guys on here. Don't you dare tell me men can't emotionally invest or don't have the balls. Check your ****ing facts on male suicide rates, mental illness, divorce statistics, and men are still getting married. If you are in a happy marriage then congrats yo you. Why the **** are you here? If you have never been married then don't talk to other people about commitment.

Do you know what is happening while you are being patient and persistent? Impatient guys like me are ****ing your precious princess treating her like she is a dirty horny slut, and she is loving it. She is loving someone who is not putting up with her bull****, who makes decisions, is confident, and goes for what they want. If you don't believe me about what women want, let's ask the wives and girlfriends of gentle earnest men what they think. I know because every guy on here who has real game has had the opportunity thrown at them to **** these women. You can say, "but not all women are like that". That is true. Some are better and some are worse. Some are loyal to sweet nice guyd. Do not make the mistake that these women are the vast majority.

As for giving someone **** about ****ing Thai women. Are you racist about Thai men as well. If you don't like sleeping with women of other nationalities, don't give other people ****. How dare you give people crap about buying sex. There are lots of men and women, who are too busy, unnatractive, handicapped or whatever that would not be able to get sex any other way. If it is consensual and both parties are legally allowed to have sex then it is nobodies business but their own. In hindsight going to a high class prostitute every week would still have been cheaper than my divorce.

Didn't read it? Feel free to ignore the advice and experiences of every man and woman on here. I will tell you that your naiive and unrealistic attitudes that are also arrogant, borderline racist, condescending and just plain wrong, will bring you hurt, frustration, manipulation loss and the destruction of your self-esteem.

Serenity

Reaction score
@daddymonsterpoodle
1. The 1000's of broken hearted men put their time and energy into the wrong woman.
2. I'm not married, I'm in a committed relationship. I know enough about what works and what doesn't to maintain good relationships, romantic or not.
3. I'm the last person to put up with bullsh!t, including from you.
4. I make most if not all decisions in our relationship.
5. I am confident and I do go for what I want.
6. Good luck trying to fvck my "princess", I can tell you she will reject you. Especially if you're impatient. She loves being fvcked by me, I know she won't risk losing a fvck as good as the one I give her.
7. I will give crap to people buying sex any day.
8. I'm going to ignore what anyone says as long as observations tell me otherwise.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
Ok , more power to you. When you are my age feel free to come back and tell me how right you were.

As for your hang-up about people paying for sex, everybody pays for sex. Sometimes it is in money, or time, or attention, or feelz, or subservience, or self-esteem, or joy, or career choices or enforced parenthood. You yourself said you have to earn a woman. Whatever you are giving her to earn her is what you are paying and you wouldn't be paying it if no sex was involved.

Also as for paying for sex, what about elderly men, retarded men, gay teens having their first sexual experience, etc.

Do you think women have a right to choose to have sex? If you do then why is it you disapprove of women choosing to get paid for it? If sex is a commodity like strength, beauty or intelligence then why aren't you allowing women to capitalize on it, seems patriarchal to me. Presumably it is still ok for women to meet men in a bar, have drinks, and go and have sex. The only difference is capital outlay and honesty.
Either that or you think women are allowed to capitalize on sex but men shouldn't be paying. I have friends who are very shy and overweight. Why should they be denied the chance to have sex with a woman? Seems unfair to deny a basic human need because they don't have the awesome skills and genetic legacy that you do. Yeah, they could and should improve themselves but until then who am I to judge. When I am in my 60s I don't plan on giving up sex but my chances of landing a hb9 are going to be pretty slim so yeah, I probably will pay for it.

You said that there was no way I could get with your princess because your fvcks were too good. LOL- so you admit it isn't about patience and persistence it is all about the fvcking, which is what everybody has been trying to tell you.

You also mentioned relationships (plural). Does that mean despite having all the answers things still go wrong! Until you have been in a relationship for ten years or longer or been married you will excuse me if I don't accept you as the expert on long term relationships.

Yes...everybody else here has also learned by observation too, sometimes a lot more years of it than you. The difference is they are still learning and listening to others. I acknowledge I don't have all the answers. I have even learned from talking to you.

I genuinely wish you luck and joy on your journey. I hope that your self-belief and knowledge protect you from what many of the men on here went through, depression, suicidal thoughts, sadness, loss of self and more, to get the wisdom and knowledge that they have.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck trying to fvck my "princess", I can tell you she will reject you. Especially if you're impatient. She loves being fvcked by me, I know she won't risk losing a fvck as good as the one I give her.
If I had a dime for every time I've heard this, I'd have at least twenty bucks.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Grewd, I agree with your general philosophy, but you also have to be careful not to go to the other end of the spectrum (accommodating and believing in the 'ideal' woman). What @daddymonsterpoodle said is very much true, if a perhaps a tad extreme, but has an undeniable basis in fact...it's wrong to ignore opposing opinions. How can you learn and develop yourself if you're unwilling to consider other viewpoints man?

The key is finding a happy medium, and conducting yourself such that women will want to be the feminine, kind, etc. woman FOR you. Conduct yourself with honor, exercise patience, be respectful...but also be dominating, take the lead, and be aggressive when the situation calls for it. Leaning too far to EITHER extreme will result in lost opportunities with girls - though arguably much more if you're too far on the nice-guy side than the 'jerk' side.

And @daddymonsterpoodle I think the argument against paying for sex is for a very specific subset of people, is how I understand it. If you're an average dude, have the potential to become attractive, socially confident, raise your status (which I'd imagine is most men on this forum) but CHOOSE not to out of laziness or disillusionment/lack of motvation and buy sex as an 'easy way out', that's what people sometimes have a problem with. Instead of putting in the self-improvement work and making use of the opportunities and capabilities that life has given you to be worthy of a woman who likes you for your own merits, taking the path of least resistance just seems...like a cop-out, right? (Bad analogy incoming) It's like if you're a little overweight, you can lose weight by exercising, eating right, etc. or you can get a liposuction surgery or something. They both have basically the same end result, but there's something to be said about the methods and the journey taken, an intangible value.

Improving oneself and attracting a mate is a fundamental challenge of life in all species (and a fun one, at that!), and there's something to said here about a sense of pride and confidence in oneself that you can attract a female and make her want to have sex with you. Again this is only potentially an issue for the average mid-20s man with the highly available potential to have sex (but doesn't do so), which is a specific subset of people out there. I don't believe prostitution is wrong or should be banned or whatever, it's the world's first profession (look it up!) and it's been around for this long because there is a need and it is important. However, I also don't believe it's okay to write off developing your skills as a man to interact with and attract women. I'd imagine there is a great deal more satisfaction in sleeping with women who have true affection for you!

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I said of my fat shy friends that they could and should change. Do I endorse laziness, hell no. I am all about improving for my own sake, not to appeal to others.
As for men who could improve, but instead choose to not give a hoot, and instead of entering a relationship and all the **** that entails, would rather get their sexual needs met by a prostitute I absutely applaud them. If they are happy then fantastic for them. I am just entering a divorce. It is going to cost me half a house that my work and money paid for.

I think it is sad that society is making the rational choice for men vasectomies and prostitutes rather than healthy mutually supportive relationships with positive gender role models. I absolutely do not judge men who realise what a bad deal relationships and marriage are. To use a really bad analogy, I am currently rebuilding and doing up a house. I am not a builder. It is hard work with not much reward to it. When I have the money I hire a builder. I pay him the money and he gets the job done. I am not going to judge anyone harshly just because they don't want to build a house. If I hate it most of the time why should I force it on anyone else. I am not going to date a builder just to get cheap labour either.

I think though it is possible to be interested in improving yourself but not want to be in a relationship of any sort.
I also don't think that a relationship is the end goal of human existence.
Everybody should want to improve but I am not going to impose my values on other people. Society improves by individuals improving. Some people will NEVER be good socially for a range of reasons. My son is autistic. I see it every day. I will never be good at being a jockey. Boohoo. Life goes on.
Don't get me wrong. A good relationship is lovely and I wish everyone had one or several. A bad relationship is hurtful and punishing and poisonous to everybody in contact with it. Who wants that. I also absolutely agree that men should be more careful about choosing who they fvck/enter a relationship with. We need to value ourselves more.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd you are being true to your core. You threw your BPD mother out of your life (as did I), and when you have a BPD for a mom, you have a perspective few people are going to understand. It's much worse than dating one in some ways because you can't escape them when you are young and impressionable, so they can wreak a lot of damage.

You learn from the BPD parent (if you manage to survive and heal from the experience) what NOT to do and what NOT to accept in a partner's behavior. It takes strength to toss someone that close and that damaged from your life. I commend you for doing it so young.

To do what you did takes internal courage. You have to have enough self worth and self esteem to go on your own path without guilt and regret. I don't know about you but the drama reduction in my life was remarkable almost immediately. When you have self worth and you act on your self worth you create a positive feedback loop and you validate yourself internally. With a BPD parent you either learn to refuse the messages that you are worthless and reject them or you internalize them to your detriment. There isn't much ground in between. People who think you should reconcile because its your mom have no idea what you were dealing with. You know that and you have to let it be. Never accept toxic people in your life. I don't care who they are.

To do this you must learn and reinforce your own value; you learn to self-validate. It makes one very tough of character. I do not see you as AFC. I see you as comfortable in your own skin in that you know what you want and you know how to value a woman who meets your personal criteria. We must always earn one other in relationship for things to last. One cannot expect a "good" person to remain without receiving anything they perceive to have value, be it caring, love, companionship, great sex, intellectual stimulation, whatever. This is true for both women and men.

For someone to understand the real you one must let another person in. One must show their own humanity. When a person comes from an authentic place of self validation and knows who they are at their core that person can handle other people's reaction to their authentic self. Not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to 'get' you, but you no longer care. People can't see how you came to be where you are from the outside looking in. I think you are wise beyond your years and have a toughness of character that many would envy.

Xeon21

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a dime for every time I've heard this, I'd have at least twenty bucks.
That is quite true. Often, all you have to do is fill a major need (particularly a subconscious or emotional one) and you can easily convince someone to do something at least once.

One of the women I was in a relationship with was married, but she still went with me because I easily filled an emotional void her husband couldn't. That was all it took.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Konduit I am being careful about not going to either of those extremes. It's not such that I believe my girlfriend wouldn't fvck someone else because I want to believe that, despite any evidence to the contrary. There just isn't any evidence to the contrary, I have looked and what I do find is that she's heavily into me.

I do not ignore opposing opinions, but my clear observations takes priority over anyone's opinion. People may think what they do, but I know for a fact what I'm living.

I don't really disagree with you, I'm just trying to clarify some more. I'm already aware of pretty much everything you wrote. If you've read about my experience with my mother you'd understand that I've been fvcked over pretty badly before, I won't allow that to happen again. I know my way around people who attempt to fool me, and I'll tell you my girlfriend is pretty sh!t at lying.

@BeExcellent Yep, you understand exactly what experience I hold. My girlfriend understand the real me, I laid it all out long before we became exclusive. It was incredibly hard, but I can't live my life hiding the truth, no matter how ugly it may be. Because I had the courage to share the uncomfortable she gained the courage to tell me about her own struggles. Her father cheated with some slvt online, her parents split apart because of it. To this day my girlfriend is resentful towards her fathers new girlfriend, she doesn't want to meet her, see her or speak to her. Especially because of this I very strongly doubt my girlfriend will cheat on me, she knows exactly how much it hurts people.

So back to what some people think here about me being naive to think what I do about my girlfriend. My experience of being lied to countless times by my mother gave me a lot of practice knowing the tricks. If my girlfriend was deceiving me she wouldn't last long. The fact is we have a clean relationship because we know how to not fvck things up.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are also 24 years old. I was gaming women when you were learning about the birds and the bees, so by comparison, yes you are quite inexperienced. I was in Thailand when you were in Diapers (14 y/o). As long as you hold yourself below women, you will have to earn their respect. When you can get ANYTHING you want from a woman simply by changing your location then you would be an idiot not to. Regarding P4P, if I was single, I'd much rather have access to hb10 *****, then spending my years trying to hone myself perfectly to some spoiled, fat, entitled cvnt''s attitude in hopes that she will hop in to bed with me for all of 5 minutes. I have a friend who has been using P4P for years and he has fvcked the world's finest women for probably less than you make in 6 months. He's easily bedded 100's of women, almost all of them hot to super fine. You'd be lucky to pull 10 of those in your entire life.

In North America the price of a 10 is equivalent to hours spent in the gym + hours worked + car + status + game.

In Thailand and several other places a 10 can be had for an hour's work at McDonalds.

You are going to EARN women either way, but in one place the price of tang is much higher and the availability much lower. Supply and Demand. Why waste your valuable time? Time wasted gaming women could be spent working and earning money without the worry of having children, dealing with relationships, drama or false rape accusations from butt hurt feelings. An LTR in America is going to run a significant risk to your life, one false statement and you are in cuffs forever getting butt hurt in a jail cell. In another country, you don't like where the relationship is going, you can leave and the girls are keenly aware of their competition, so they are playing for keeps.

The women of America have flipped the script on you, instead of them competing for your attention, you are competing for theirs. In America you even have to game women you already own the rights to, wtf?!? Why should I game something that I have married, its my property, a fact understood by most men and women outside the feminist bubble. When you get married the price of pssy drops below 0, but not so in America, there you have to try even harder to maintain the supply... And that OP is why you are so fckin unhappy, you've been tricked into thinking that pssy is difficult to come by when nothing could be further from the truth. Change your location and you'll change your mind, forever.

So you are implying that the locations sets up your success with women, I do agree on the part that the game (if that's how you want to call it) might change in diferent places, from personal experience I was born in the US raised in South America and now back in the US. However, If you have the mindset, self respect and strive for your constant personal growth women will come in any soil where you decide to be. Perhaps you can have more women in some places than in others (depending on several factors as well) but because you are a strong man you simply adapt. There might be downfalls for women in America but there is other stuff that is good, if you want to see the glass half full or half empty its up to you and lastly no one "flips the script on you" if you set your rules to handle your life.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Good for you Grewd, good for you, take the leap of faith, go all in!!!

What a bunch of ****e. Plan B, pro's are always there and once you've had ONE or even have traveled to the destination and seen the places first hand, all this talk of 'game' and 'impressing' women will completely evaporate from your mind. No longer will you require that segment of your mind that bitch3s at you to "IMPROVE IMPROVE IMPROVE!!!!" Flack off mate!!!. The secret is having power over women and yourself and that is something you will NEVER find in Norway or any of the 1st world countries. You are already good enough for christsake, the fact that you speak English and have citizenship to a 1st world country is more than 99% of the world has going for it. Trying to win the heart of some spoiled 1st world cvnt is a game for life's losers.

It is empowering FOR MEN to walk the streets of the 1st world knowing that you can, at any time, have a woman 10 points higher than anything you can see. Your interactions with women will put you at game level 9000 just because you can do better with so sooooooooooooooooo much less effort. Women pick up on this, they know the men that can do as they please from the beggers. You should see the way the first world b1tches squirm when they are out of their element in the 3rd world, their true colours shine, they become desperate little losers and virtually beg you to fvk them. You cannot see this right now because you are shrouded in a feminist protection bubble that bestows super powers to sub par women. Leave the sphere and you will walk with an air of confidence that very few first world men possess. It is akin to Neo leaving and re-entering the matrix, none of the rules apply to him. If I was forced to stay single in the 1st world, my standard would be a HB 10/10 who was rich, submissive, feminine and drove a 2016 lambo and I would except no substitute, that's what I would need to put up with all the wretched bvllsh1t this culture forces upon men.

OP take my advice, skip all this self improvement nonsense and fly out to Thailand for a week.. Your life will change so drastically, you won't even be able to recognize your former self. Leave all these other frumps in the dump where they belong.

Its like that moment in labyrinth where the girl realizes this was all just a bvllsh1t game designed to keep her occupied. This is what women in the 1st world will be doing, its at that moment you realize you've been living a lie and all the women you thought were amazing back home suddenly turn into ugly little goblins.

You can be this guy for real, its like playing on god mode.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@daddymonsterpoodle
1. The 1000's of broken hearted men put their time and energy into the wrong woman.
2. I'm not married, I'm in a committed relationship. I know enough about what works and what doesn't to maintain good relationships, romantic or not.
3. I'm the last person to put up with bullsh!t, including from you.
4. I make most if not all decisions in our relationship.
5. I am confident and I do go for what I want.
6. Good luck trying to fvck my "princess", I can tell you she will reject you. Especially if you're impatient. She loves being fvcked by me, I know she won't risk losing a fvck as good as the one I give her.
8. I'm going to ignore what anyone says as long as observations tell me otherwise.
If I had the chance, id just jerk off while I made her do stuff to me.

She won't find a better **** than you?

Your mindset is twisted. You shouldn't care about if she thought she did find someone better in the first place.

Why are blatant white knights allowed to post on this board???

They are the biggest trouble makers on the planet. Got verbally assaulted by two of them last night for talking to one of their"princesses."