A guy being "comfortable in his own skin", happy with himself, etc.

Reaction score
Can that make a guy more attractive who otherwise has little in the way of classic "value"? Say he's in his 40's, and due to depression/low self-esteem he's done very little with his life for a guy his age. Very little dating/life experience because depression/low self-esteem can make you not want to even try. Anything.

He's doing a lot better now, most of his depression related issues are behind him and he's happier now. Will most women take that into consideration or will that lack of dating/life experience be too much to overlook for most HB's? I guess if a guy is truly "comfortable in his own skin, happy with himself, etc." he shouldn't be too concerned about how others will view him, but at the same time it would be nice to get laid once in a while, you know? LOL Thanks guys.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever see that movie with Ben Stiller? Forgot the name of it, but he led a mundane life, took no changes or risks and finally he got out of his own head and started to live his life, its a process....what are you scared of? We all die kid.....show me something that hasn't

Serenity

Reaction score
A guy who's genuinely having an awesome time will automatically become a chick magnet. There's an ocean of difference in the way someone happy and someone depressed acts and responds to the world.

It's not like women will consciously consider it, they'll just automatically feel good around the guy feeling good.

Some women go for looks, money, status and power. Me as a generally happy dude think those women are idiots, they're dumb because they would sacrifice their life satisfaction for it. Really smart women go for the happy guy, the man that lifts their feelings. Also, the happy guy tends to win at life for his positive mood and attitude. So he's the guy that eventually get all the money, power and status anyways. Not because he desires it, but because people trust him and give it to him.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

Said man could be hanging out in Thailand once a year, getting laid like a boss and returning to play magic cards the other 11 months.

Serenity

Reaction score

Said man could be hanging out in Thailand once a year, getting laid like a boss and returning to play magic cards the other 11 months.
Gaming Thai women is like cheating in video games, you win but you didn't earn it. I don't see anyone learning sh!t from getting free fvcks in Thailand, but if instant gratification is your thing then please continue.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to yourself dude. You are brainwashed as fvck. You didn't EARN it? Learning sh1t? The most important lesson you would learn is getting laid ain't worth busting your ass for and that sex can be had anywhere without the BS. Who sets the value of a woman's pvssy in the first place? Wouldn't you rather be the guy making the rules? Right now you are playing a game made BY women FOR women and the rules will continue to change the better you get so that you are always 10 steps behind. But if participating in the largest dumpster diving scam in the world is your thing, please continue. Just know that the attitude that you have to compete for the worst quality women by learning a bunch of stupid animal tricks was created BY feminism.

These countries bring a woman's value down to the lowest common denominator, if she has no skill in the kitchen or worth outside of 'sex' then she's got fvk all to offer you. Those should be the lessons you are trying to learn.

Last edited:

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can that make a guy more attractive who otherwise has little in the way of classic "value"? Say he's in his 40's, and due to depression/low self-esteem he's done very little with his life for a guy his age. Very little dating/life experience because depression/low self-esteem can make you not want to even try. Anything.

He's doing a lot better now, most of his depression related issues are behind him and he's happier now. Will most women take that into consideration or will that lack of dating/life experience be too much to overlook for most HB's? I guess if a guy is truly "comfortable in his own skin, happy with himself, etc." he shouldn't be too concerned about how others will view him, but at the same time it would be nice to get laid once in a while, you know? LOL Thanks guys.
Absolutely in my opinion. He should not aim for women beyond his reach, but I assume there are enough HB~5 happy to get such man. Always keep in mind that life somehow works w/o sosuave.com too.

Serenity

Reaction score
happy and having fun does not a good society make.
Then what's the point? If I were to live just for survival and know I could never reach higher I would kill myself. Being happy and having fun makes life worth living, even though I know that one day I'll die anyways.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe that a guy who is comfortable with himself likely won't allow his past to negatively impact his interaction with women.

In my opinion the past doesn't outweigh the present. Most woman will choose a lifetime average earning man over a present-day hobo who used to earn millions.

Thing about it, is the present-day hobo has the experience and knowledge how to make millions again, so just because he is not even close to his peak means nothing. He has already proven his potential and his true potential likely greatly exceeds his past.

I was in a situation where I was out of work for around 9 months. Lived in my car. I work contracts, I knew I would be back and fine, but people where judging me from that snapshot in time and it sucked like crazy, because I'm not lazy and I earn my money. But people couldn't get out of that exact in the moment view point of me during that time.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Then what's the point? If I were to live just for survival and know I could never reach higher I would kill myself. Being happy and having fun makes life worth living, even though I know that one day I'll die anyways.
You are such a spoiled little millennial.

Serenity

Reaction score
You are such a spoiled little millennial.
Spoiled? Hahahaha, no you couldn't be further from the truth. I work hard to support a happy and fun life, nobody does it for me. Therefore I am by definition not spoiled.

Could you please also discuss the subject instead of resorting to personal attacks.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaming Thai women is like cheating in video games, you win but you didn't earn it. I don't see anyone learning sh!t from getting free fvcks in Thailand, but if instant gratification is your thing then please continue.
If you consider getting women as earning anything than you are an extreme AFC. Not surprised by your take, though.

***** is ***** and it's as simple as that....just like money is money.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to yourself dude. You are brainwashed as fvck. You didn't EARN it? Learning sh1t? The most important lesson you would learn is getting laid ain't worth busting your ass for and that sex can be had anywhere without the BS. Who sets the value of a woman's pvssy in the first place? Wouldn't you rather be the guy making the rules? Right now you are playing a game made BY women FOR women and the rules will continue to change the better you get so that you are always 10 steps behind. But if participating in the largest dumpster diving scam in the world is your thing, please continue. Just know that the attitude that you have to compete for the worst quality women by learning a bunch of stupid animal tricks was created BY feminism.

These countries bring a woman's value down to the lowest common denominator, if she has no skill in the kitchen or worth outside of 'sex' then she's got fvk all to offer you. Those should be the lessons you are trying to learn.

Exactly..... Grewd is the epitome of an extremely inexperienced AFC with women.on a pedastel.

Once you have been with enough women you quickly realize it's all the same and saving time to bang a prostitute or two won't effect your ego negatively in the slightest.

Earning women is for chumps. Do what you do.....have a blast... and get what you want out of them with the least amount of time and effort required as possible. Then ironically, you will have more than you can shake a stick at.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you consider getting women as earning anything than you are an extreme AFC. Not surprised by your take, though.

***** is ***** and it's as simple as that....just like money is money.
If she's worth earning depends on what she has to offer. If some cheap woman came expecting sh!t of me I would put in zero effort. Then there's the women you probably will never grasp, those who are more than a cvm dumpster. I have been an AFC, that is true. I'm not anymore. An AFC pedestalize ALL women, you appear to be the complete opposite. Putting ALL women below you, but the world isn't black and white like that.

I'm somewhere in between the extremes. I'm selective, some women are worth more than others. Some women I know I'll have to earn, but they have value enough to justify it. Other women will have to earn me, because I have more value than them.

I will never ever pay to have sex, I've fvcked several women without paying money for it. If anything you're the AFC here, you're so sh!t you have to pay money to have a woman fvck you. I have women WANT to fvck me without demanding sh!t in return, because it gives them value being fvcked by me.

I'm not inexperienced, I'm not an AFC and I do not put anyone above me. I don't put everyone below me either, like you do.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You are also 24 years old. I was gaming women when you were learning about the birds and the bees, so by comparison, yes you are quite inexperienced. I was in Thailand when you were in Diapers (14 y/o). As long as you hold yourself below women, you will have to earn their respect. When you can get ANYTHING you want from a woman simply by changing your location then you would be an idiot not to. Regarding P4P, if I was single, I'd much rather have access to hb10 *****, then spending my years trying to hone myself perfectly to some spoiled, fat, entitled cvnt''s attitude in hopes that she will hop in to bed with me for all of 5 minutes. I have a friend who has been using P4P for years and he has fvcked the world's finest women for probably less than you make in 6 months. He's easily bedded 100's of women, almost all of them hot to super fine. You'd be lucky to pull 10 of those in your entire life.

In North America the price of a 10 is equivalent to hours spent in the gym + hours worked + car + status + game.

In Thailand and several other places a 10 can be had for an hour's work at McDonalds.

You are going to EARN women either way, but in one place the price of tang is much higher and the availability much lower. Supply and Demand. Why waste your valuable time? Time wasted gaming women could be spent working and earning money without the worry of having children, dealing with relationships, drama or false rape accusations from butt hurt feelings. An LTR in America is going to run a significant risk to your life, one false statement and you are in cuffs forever getting butt hurt in a jail cell. In another country, you don't like where the relationship is going, you can leave and the girls are keenly aware of their competition, so they are playing for keeps.

The women of America have flipped the script on you, instead of them competing for your attention, you are competing for theirs. In America you even have to game women you already own the rights to, wtf?!? Why should I game something that I have married, its my property, a fact understood by most men and women outside the feminist bubble. When you get married the price of pssy drops below 0, but not so in America, there you have to try even harder to maintain the supply... And that OP is why you are so fckin unhappy, you've been tricked into thinking that pssy is difficult to come by when nothing could be further from the truth. Change your location and you'll change your mind, forever.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's worth earning depends on what she has to offer. If some cheap woman came expecting sh!t of me I would put in zero effort. Then there's the women you probably will never grasp, those who are more than a cvm dumpster. I have been an AFC, that is true. I'm not anymore. An AFC pedestalize ALL women, you appear to be the complete opposite. Putting ALL women below you, but the world isn't black and white like that.

I'm somewhere in between the extremes. I'm selective, some women are worth more than others. Some women I know I'll have to earn, but they have value enough to justify it. Other women will have to earn me, because I have more value than them.

I will never ever pay to have sex, I've fvcked several women without paying money for it. If anything you're the AFC here, you're so sh!t you have to pay money to have a woman fvck you. I have women WANT to fvck me without demanding sh!t in return, because it gives them value being fvcked by me.

I'm not inexperienced, I'm not an AFC and I do not put anyone above me. I don't put everyone below me either, like you do.

Bawahahahahaha.......you don't have to earn any woman and I've probably pulled more than you ever will judgi g by your simp mindset.

They aren't a prize and they are take a **** St the end of the day.

And only guys who struggle with women in the first place are threatened by the notion of prostitutes.

Charlie Sheen and many other celebs and naturals can pull more tail than everyone on this board combined but don't bat an eyelash at banging pros.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about numbers, who are you trying to impress?
Point is, you don't earn women, they earn you.

Do you honestly think any woman strongly desires a man who has to "earn" her? It's the quite the opposite actually.