A Great Way To Improve the Number of Girls you get, FAST

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that most guys only persue the most attractive girls. After all, it makes sense, try to get the best. But, perhaps some budding dj's are simply beating their heads against the wall. The fact is, there is nothing wrong with going after a 6 or a 7. (Note: On my scale, 5 is average.) Yes, they may not be HOT, but they have all the parts.

Believe me, you can be happy without having a model. Now, don't go screaming at me about fat, ugly, smelly chicks. I am saying, if she has shape (not a round shape), has a general absence of ugliness, and has a nice smile, WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?

No man would ever rip on you for going for one of these girls, and by god, you may actually wind up happy. If you just want to improve the number of girls you get, go for the 6 instead of the 9.

You will get more girls, and be happier, and the benefits don't stop there. All these nice girls will talk about what great boyfriend material you are, and how well you kiss, and how funny you are, and how charming, and suddenly, those 8's and 9's will start to trickle your way.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
No man would ever rip on you for going for one of these girls, and by god, you may actually wind up happy. If you just want to improve the number of girls you get, go for the 6 instead of the 9.
I got a friend who does make bad statements about my other friend's "prospect" chicks. They aren't bad or anything, just not perfect. He's taking advice on a DFC which is pretty sad and he complains about not getting any. It took him an entire summer to 'say' that he doesn't care what people think but he still makes sarcastic comments around his boys to seem like he doesn't have feleings for the chick when he does.

Passsed up on the average chick and ended up with nothing... If you like someone f*ck what everyone else says.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A Great Way To Improve the Number of Girls you get, FAST

Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
If you like someone f*ck what everyone else says.
Agreed, as long as she makes you happy.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to increase your numbers of girls: lower your standards!

j/k, you're right man. I never even rate girls before I go get 'em; it only matters if she puts that special tingle in your pants when you look at her.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOw if I'm getting 4's right now should I start hitting on the retards........ Just kiddin:D

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG

this formus is sereously turning to ****. When i go after a girl i go after the very best because i know i deserve the best because i am a DJ. The fact is everyone has different tastes if u are atracted to someone she will look like a 9 to you while she might look like a 6 to someone else, so dont say go after the 6-7 because thatz like saying buy the hot dog instead of the stake because itz cheaper to get. I say to the world i am DJ show me all that you got to offer.

thatz like acting like a nice guy, thinking she is out of my leage so i should go for the uglier onez, fvck that. You shouldn't lowering your standers just so u can get more girlz, i want the best and only the best. Itz like giving up saying itz to hard to stand up the that beauty so i'll go after te uglier one, be a man and take the best. Guyz never lower your standerdz NEVER!!!!

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never settle. If you need practice at something sure go a little lower for practice. but don't settle for lower in the real game. You have the power.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: OMG

Originally posted by MaGiC_PiMp_69
this formus is sereously turning to ****. When i go after a girl i go after the very best because i know i deserve the best because i am a DJ. The fact is everyone has different tastes if u are atracted to someone she will look like a 9 to you while she might look like a 6 to someone else, so dont say go after the 6-7 because thatz like saying buy the hot dog instead of the stake because itz cheaper to get. I say to the world i am DJ show me all that you got to offer.

thatz like acting like a nice guy, thinking she is out of my leage so i should go for the uglier onez, fvck that. You shouldn't lowering your standers just so u can get more girlz, i want the best and only the best. Itz like giving up saying itz to hard to stand up the that beauty so i'll go after te uglier one, be a man and take the best. Guyz never lower your standerdz NEVER!!!!
NO, its not about getting and deserving the best. I'm talking about people who constantly go after models, while constantly turning aside perfectly acceptable girls. The fact is, I bet if you asked most of the DJ's who really do well with women, they don't go for just the hottest girls out there, they probably pick up a lot of 7's too.

I said nothing about ignoring the hottest girls, I only said to broaden your interests, and go for some of the other girls.
I also never said hot chicks were out of our league. I said that some dj's don't have what it takes to seduce the best looking women.

Variety is the spice of life

Also, using the letter "z" instead of "s" when you type makes you sound like a fuktard. I can tell you have intelligence because you made valid arguments, so why hide it by typing like an imbecile?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
feel free to settle but i wont

or atleast until i put the beer goggles on:cool:
It's not about settling. Its abouting expanding your pool of women, going for all of the acceptable girls, not just the super-models. I won't settle for less than I can get. Personally, I don't even consider it settling. If i can meet a non-ugly girl who is affectionate and fun to be around, who can blame me for dating her??

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL :D :D

Have u ever heard of the term slang????????????? if thatZ the best u can come up with to flame me i wount even try to defent my self lolZ

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL :D :D

Have u ever heard of the term slang????????????? if thatZ the best u can come up with to flame me i wount even try to defent my self lolZ
Your typing does, sadly, reflect on you. So I'd recommend you cut it out.

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm let me think about that one... NO!!!!

i thinkz i will use z still ok if u dontz likez it then dont read my postz what can i do when i'm a ignorant fvck and dont give a crap what anyone thinkz LOL :D

if u think less of me for it well u see i dont realy care cuz it dont affect me what u think of me ok????? lol

in case u havent look i'm 15 so i have all the damn right to type like a little kid :p

Last edited:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm let me think about that one... NO!!!!

i thinkz i will use z still ok if u dontz likez it then dont read my postz what can i do when i'm a ignorant fvck and dont give a crap what anyone thinkz LOL :D

if u think less of me for it well u see i dont realy care cuz it dont affect me what u think of me ok????? lol
Wow, how completely intelligent of you.

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol umm...... do u know that i made those on pupose????? lol

and i never said i was inteligent :p that other guy who started this tread did lol

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we not have a flame war? If you want to use z's that's fine. I'm just saying it will be harder to be taken seriously.