"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A Great Way To Improve the Number of Girls you get, FAST

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
It seems that most guys only persue the most attractive girls. After all, it makes sense, try to get the best. But, perhaps some budding dj's are simply beating their heads against the wall. The fact is, there is nothing wrong with going after a 6 or a 7. (Note: On my scale, 5 is average.) Yes, they may not be HOT, but they have all the parts.

Believe me, you can be happy without having a model. Now, don't go screaming at me about fat, ugly, smelly chicks. I am saying, if she has shape (not a round shape), has a general absence of ugliness, and has a nice smile, WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?

No man would ever rip on you for going for one of these girls, and by god, you may actually wind up happy. If you just want to improve the number of girls you get, go for the 6 instead of the 9.

You will get more girls, and be happier, and the benefits don't stop there. All these nice girls will talk about what great boyfriend material you are, and how well you kiss, and how funny you are, and how charming, and suddenly, those 8's and 9's will start to trickle your way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
No man would ever rip on you for going for one of these girls, and by god, you may actually wind up happy. If you just want to improve the number of girls you get, go for the 6 instead of the 9.
I got a friend who does make bad statements about my other friend's "prospect" chicks. They aren't bad or anything, just not perfect. He's taking advice on a DFC which is pretty sad and he complains about not getting any. It took him an entire summer to 'say' that he doesn't care what people think but he still makes sarcastic comments around his boys to seem like he doesn't have feleings for the chick when he does.

Passsed up on the average chick and ended up with nothing... If you like someone f*ck what everyone else says.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Re: A Great Way To Improve the Number of Girls you get, FAST

Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
If you like someone f*ck what everyone else says.
Agreed, as long as she makes you happy.
 

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
A great way to increase your numbers of girls: lower your standards!

j/k, you're right man. I never even rate girls before I go get 'em; it only matters if she puts that special tingle in your pants when you look at her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
NOw if I'm getting 4's right now should I start hitting on the retards........ Just kiddin:D
 

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CaNaDa
OMG

this formus is sereously turning to ****. When i go after a girl i go after the very best because i know i deserve the best because i am a DJ. The fact is everyone has different tastes if u are atracted to someone she will look like a 9 to you while she might look like a 6 to someone else, so dont say go after the 6-7 because thatz like saying buy the hot dog instead of the stake because itz cheaper to get. I say to the world i am DJ show me all that you got to offer.

thatz like acting like a nice guy, thinking she is out of my leage so i should go for the uglier onez, fvck that. You shouldn't lowering your standers just so u can get more girlz, i want the best and only the best. Itz like giving up saying itz to hard to stand up the that beauty so i'll go after te uglier one, be a man and take the best. Guyz never lower your standerdz NEVER!!!!
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Never settle. If you need practice at something sure go a little lower for practice. but don't settle for lower in the real game. You have the power.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Re: OMG

Originally posted by MaGiC_PiMp_69
this formus is sereously turning to ****. When i go after a girl i go after the very best because i know i deserve the best because i am a DJ. The fact is everyone has different tastes if u are atracted to someone she will look like a 9 to you while she might look like a 6 to someone else, so dont say go after the 6-7 because thatz like saying buy the hot dog instead of the stake because itz cheaper to get. I say to the world i am DJ show me all that you got to offer.

thatz like acting like a nice guy, thinking she is out of my leage so i should go for the uglier onez, fvck that. You shouldn't lowering your standers just so u can get more girlz, i want the best and only the best. Itz like giving up saying itz to hard to stand up the that beauty so i'll go after te uglier one, be a man and take the best. Guyz never lower your standerdz NEVER!!!!
NO, its not about getting and deserving the best. I'm talking about people who constantly go after models, while constantly turning aside perfectly acceptable girls. The fact is, I bet if you asked most of the DJ's who really do well with women, they don't go for just the hottest girls out there, they probably pick up a lot of 7's too.

I said nothing about ignoring the hottest girls, I only said to broaden your interests, and go for some of the other girls.
I also never said hot chicks were out of our league. I said that some dj's don't have what it takes to seduce the best looking women.

Variety is the spice of life

Also, using the letter "z" instead of "s" when you type makes you sound like a fuktard. I can tell you have intelligence because you made valid arguments, so why hide it by typing like an imbecile?
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by drixsa
feel free to settle but i wont

or atleast until i put the beer goggles on:cool:
It's not about settling. Its abouting expanding your pool of women, going for all of the acceptable girls, not just the super-models. I won't settle for less than I can get. Personally, I don't even consider it settling. If i can meet a non-ugly girl who is affectionate and fun to be around, who can blame me for dating her??
 

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CaNaDa
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL :D :D

Have u ever heard of the term slang????????????? if thatZ the best u can come up with to flame me i wount even try to defent my self lolZ
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by MaGiC_PiMp_69
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL :D :D

Have u ever heard of the term slang????????????? if thatZ the best u can come up with to flame me i wount even try to defent my self lolZ
Your typing does, sadly, reflect on you. So I'd recommend you cut it out.
 

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CaNaDa
Hmmmmm let me think about that one... NO!!!!


i thinkz i will use z still ok if u dontz likez it then dont read my postz what can i do when i'm a ignorant fvck and dont give a crap what anyone thinkz LOL :D

if u think less of me for it well u see i dont realy care cuz it dont affect me what u think of me ok????? lol

in case u havent look i'm 15 so i have all the damn right to type like a little kid :p
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by MaGiC_PiMp_69
Hmmmmm let me think about that one... NO!!!!


i thinkz i will use z still ok if u dontz likez it then dont read my postz what can i do when i'm a ignorant fvck and dont give a crap what anyone thinkz LOL :D

if u think less of me for it well u see i dont realy care cuz it dont affect me what u think of me ok????? lol
Wow, how completely intelligent of you.
 

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CaNaDa
lol umm...... do u know that i made those on pupose????? lol

and i never said i was inteligent :p that other guy who started this tread did lol
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Can we not have a flame war? If you want to use z's that's fine. I'm just saying it will be harder to be taken seriously.
 
Top