Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good girl vs. a good girl that loves sex

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a good girl....who happens to have a high sex drive.
Talking about how she'll twist my dyck into knots.
Then, another good girl...that won't let me go down on her, cuz "that's where pee comes from"
And I already did that with her, so idk.
I know she won't go down on me easy.
But I admire her resolve.
In my opinion a good relationship is not all sex. It's coming to your help when you are sick, worried...and generally being a loving person.
Although, I find the later girl extremely sexy and I want to do all those things with her.
A bj is not that big of a deal is it?

Serenity

Reaction score
If you want a bj a little right now then you'll only want it more as time passes, but it will also be harder to leave her. This is how sexual incompatibility causes resentment and problems later. It will only get worse the longer you're denied something that you actually want.

Relationship is indeed not all sex, but sex tends to be a very important part of it in the long term.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a good girl....who happens to have a high sex drive.
Talking about how she'll twist my dyck into knots.
Then, another good girl...that won't let me go down on her, cuz "that's where pee comes from"
And I already did that with her, so idk.
I know she won't go down on me easy.
But I admire her resolve.
In my opinion a good relationship is not all sex. It's coming to your help when you are sick, worried...and generally being a loving person.
Although, I find the later girl extremely sexy and I want to do all those things with her.
As long as you stay on your purpose, it really helps maintain drive and momentum when you have that type of support. That lady
will eventually go down on you if she knows it's important to you. Key is to not force her.

Keep in mind 90% of folks aren't getting support, even married. So you are lucky to have that.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not now it isn't because you are in honeymoon / lust period and resentments are overlooked

In a few years when the novelty worn off them resentments build and build

Trust me as someone thats done 4 years in an LTR with a "good girl" that sexual desire for her dissipates quickly when she's just too conservative

having a girl that you can wake up next to and do nasty stuff with when you feel like it is actually really important if you want the relationship to go the distance

My ex had next to no confidence in her body or her sex , she liked having it but hardly ever instigated it as good girls never tend to want to push the boundaries

A Bad b1tch that will squirt all over your c0ck / face without warning
them ones are so exciting, but theres a much higher chance they will end up ruining your life too

AH what a dilemma

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good girl that loves sex is better than a good girl who pretends she doesn't like sex, or worse, actually believes that she doesn't.

Her: "What does she have that I don't?"
Him: "Suction"

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of good girls who will give you a solid BJ. Find one of those.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Good girl"..
"Bad girl"..

It's all subjective. Really is no such thing.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex is bad is starts bleeding over into other areas of the relationship. You seem really naive about a lot of things if I am being honest.
How naive?
I treat everyone as how they show how to be treated.
Cuz I can be the devil.

But I can be a lamb too.

I think you are rigid in your relationships

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you stay on your purpose, it really helps maintain drive and momentum when you have that type of support. That lady
will eventually go down on you if she knows it's important to you. Key is to not force her.

Keep in mind 90% of folks aren't getting support, even married. So you are lucky to have that.
Thank you.

I thought that too.
Mind you....I use this forum as a bouncing off point.
Not every **** john and Jenny that writes, I listen to.
And if she maintains our way of life how I want to live.. she will enjoy it. And thank me in the end.
Just like other girls I said .. shave or I won't go down ...and they did.

Some girls aren't ...they don't like to shave because they don't want to feel like little girls.
Which I understand...
But a little trim...here and there and a man that can guide them to do it.
I usually say....I don't want to floss my teeth with your pubes.

But this new girl is not about bj's or me going down

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... before...the alphas speak.

" If you were alpha you would already made her your dyck guzzler"

It's not about that.
I like her.
I don't need a blowie every Saturday.
Just a Tuesday. And maybe she is more conservative.

But let's be honest.
Our moms where conservative.
But I'm sure my dad got blowies in silence.
It's just the lack of honesty with these chicks that bothers me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

I thought that too.
Mind you....I use this forum as a bouncing off point.
Not every **** john and Jenny that writes, I listen to.
And if she maintains our way of life how I want to live.. she will enjoy it. And thank me in the end.
Just like other girls I said .. shave or I won't go down ...and they did.

Some girls aren't ...they don't like to shave because they don't want to feel like little girls.
Which I understand...
But a little trim...here and there and a man that can guide them to do it.
I usually say....I don't want to floss my teeth with your pubes.

But this new girl is not about bj's or me going down
Her puzzle must be good

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a girl who loves sex with you is the most important part by far. Aside from the obvious no brainers.

In my experience girls who aren't very horny/kinky have low interest/attraction to you (beta bucks rather than alpha fvcks) or are rather boring people in general.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Sex is the glue that seals a relationship into an intimacy building closed system. However it is not the whole enchilada that’s true.

You want a woman who is sexy and sexual for you and only you if you are going to do the traditional monogamous thing. Yes you will probably have to give up the ass to mouth rim jobbing crazy girls that exhausted your sexual desire but ended up being, well, exhausting as people. Tiresome. Plain crazy.

You also must check how you see your girl responds to you communicating your needs and desires. Is she receptive? A lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets who is also a good natured pleasant person is really what you want for the long haul. Someone who will fvck you, make love to you, cook for you & curl up with you. Someone who can be goofy and silly with. Someone who makes you laugh and who generates a positive energy…but if you are feeling devilish? Well then be devilish. And bring her along.

There are “good girls” who love sex. Find one. Train one up. It’s much easier to teach a good girl how to be naughty than it is to teach a bad bltch to be a lady. The crazy sex relationships? There’s a reason those fizzle. They aren’t the rest of the relationship. They are unfulfilling in the end.

Lead her along OP. Be patient. You’ll be surprised what you can do through encouragement and trust.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems....sex....I. This forum is the only thing to think about.
Perhaps....there are other forums where.
A girl that loves you even though you are in a wheelchair...

You guys are all apha.

Put me ...or us... In jail.
Rapists...murderes...
You won't be alpha