“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A girl mooned me last weekend

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ok me and my friends were walkin around blah street (not saying real street names) anyways across the street, I saw 2 girls coming out of a bar. they were drunk as hell. I went up to one of them and started a conversation hoping to get laid cuz they were drunk as hell LOL :D What happened totally shocked me. One of them "possibly the drunkest one" mooned me in the streets and said you will never get none of this. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. she did have a nice booty. She winked at me and left with her friend. I just stood there with my mouth open like what the hell? My friends were like yo! ha ha ha.
What yall make of that?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
You should have said, "Whoa! Who said I even WANTED any of that? You're going WAY too fast for me! What happened to the old days when people became friends first?"
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've been looking for more and more reasons to start carrying around a digital camera. :D

Holler at her friend.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I'd say it's a bad thing... "A drunk man (or woman's) words are a sober one's thoughts". Then again, you got to see some booty - that and the fact that since you're living in NYC it's not exactly as if there are a limited number of girls to hook up with...
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Actually it's an IOI.

The fact was, she was the one who THOUGHT about having sex with you and DID something about it. You simply THOUGHT about it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top