Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl mooned me last weekend

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Ok me and my friends were walkin around blah street (not saying real street names) anyways across the street, I saw 2 girls coming out of a bar. they were drunk as hell. I went up to one of them and started a conversation hoping to get laid cuz they were drunk as hell LOL :D What happened totally shocked me. One of them "possibly the drunkest one" mooned me in the streets and said you will never get none of this. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. she did have a nice booty. She winked at me and left with her friend. I just stood there with my mouth open like what the hell? My friends were like yo! ha ha ha.
What yall make of that?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said, "Whoa! Who said I even WANTED any of that? You're going WAY too fast for me! What happened to the old days when people became friends first?"

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've been looking for more and more reasons to start carrying around a digital camera. :D

Holler at her friend.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's a bad thing... "A drunk man (or woman's) words are a sober one's thoughts". Then again, you got to see some booty - that and the fact that since you're living in NYC it's not exactly as if there are a limited number of girls to hook up with...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's an IOI.

The fact was, she was the one who THOUGHT about having sex with you and DID something about it. You simply THOUGHT about it.