“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A girl ignores me...

rocalot

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey Guys, whaddup, My name is Rocco, but call me Roc...

Yeah, I am curious about something, there is that girl I know that has been very friendly to me everytime I use to see her, she would talk to me, even she would invite me for a walk, and then we would talk, she seemed like a lot interested to know me there. she even gave me her phone number herself after I invited her to do something on the weekend. When she said yes super sure about it, then changed to no; what does that mean guys? Then I apologized to her since I went too direct with her, I said it was just as friends... Then she started to ignore me... She probably felt that I was too nice... this site helped me a lot to realize it though and now I apply the tips

Is there any other reason why she ignores me? Should I ignore her back if she ignores me? I really feel that I ****ed it all up though... but I learned to be more confident and I apply it now

Sorry if the message is long bros but I need some tips here
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
You answered your own question about why she ignores you. My advice, forget about ever doing anything with this girl, and look for other girls. Don't initiate contact with this girl (i.e. don't phone her, or go out of your way to talk to her), but at the same time, don't ignore her. If she comes and wants to talk to you, be friendly, but brief. Most importantly, don't ever hook up with her, even if she changes her mind again and wants to. Trust me on this, this is not the kind of girl you want a relationship with. If a girl wont communicate with you, let her go, and find other girls.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Shyt test: She flakes out on you, yet YOU apologize to her. WTF?

You failed her test. Forget about her and she will come to you.
 

rocalot

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Man I am not so sure about it ... she has plenty of friends what the **** if she losses me she doesnt give a ****ing crap!!
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Why should you give a crap about HER?

Why so much thought over a single girl?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yes you failed her shyt test as kidd said, and you had no reason for apologizing, yet you did.

ignore her for awhile and she'll come back.
 
Top