Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl from the past popping up

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls have done everything already in a really early age. I know one myself and she is also 21 and already wants the full package, (E.g. husband, kids, house, dog and a Volvo). She even told me that she quote: "I've already done it all and including the crazy stuff and now I want to settle down with a good guy. I really want kids...".
In my country, a 3rd world sh~thole in Asia where things are still heavy on the traditional side, there's this 18-year-old chick that got infamous (she got doxxed to be exact, poor her) for inviting foreigners over her city for 3-some fvck, she did it the moment she has just graduated from high school and just turned 18.

And let me repeat myself: My country is a traditional society, and there's that girl. Can you imagine what it's like for modern young girls in 1st world Western countries?

So yeah, as I have always advised to youngsters like OP, 20-year-old girls have eaten more d~cks and engaged in more crazy sh~t than you would ever imagine.

Now I'm not saying the 18-year-old chick that I mentioned is a "bad" girl. It's not a matter of "good" versus "bad" here, it's just LIFE.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In my country, a 3rd world sh~thole in Asia where things are still heavy on the traditional side, there's this 18-year-old chick that got infamous (she got doxxed to be exact, poor her) for inviting foreigners over her city for 3-some fvck, she did it the moment she has just graduated from high school and just turned 18.

And let me repeat myself: My country is a traditional society, and there's that girl. Can you imagine what it's like for modern young girls in 1st world Western countries?

So yeah, as I have always advised to youngsters like OP, 20-year-old girls have eaten more d~cks and engaged in more crazy sh~t than you would ever imagine.

Now I'm not saying the 18-year-old chick that I mentioned is a "bad" girl. It's not a matter of "good" versus "bad" here, it's just LIFE.
It's more a question of how far does she want to push the envelope with sexual experimentation and how adventurous is she?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more a question of how far does she want to push the envelope with sexual experimentation and how adventurous is she?
Not my problem. Unless a girl has actually committed murders, robberies, or the likes, I never deem women "bad" or "good" just based on their notch counts.

However, a girl that has high notch counts are 100% guaranteed to be my plates/FWB only, not LTR materials.

And no, I'm not contradicting myself here.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ignore her?

No, chat with her and then when time gets closer set up a time and place to catch up once you are back within a few days.

No, it doesn't matter what her status is.
I texted her yesterday, had a short convo then she texted me first today.

The vibe was kind of good so I decided to ask her about the 'relationship'.
I framed the question like "during the pandemic, you told me you were in a relationship. Are you really dating someone?"

And she replies "I'm not dating someone rn".

What do you suggest I reply with to test the waters or should I just be detached and say 'okay'

@Howiestern @2Rocky @manfrombelow @zekko

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her yesterday, had a short convo then she texted me first today.

The vibe was kind of good so I decided to ask her about the 'relationship'.
I framed the question like "during the pandemic, you told me you were in a relationship. Are you really dating someone?"

And she replies "I'm not dating someone rn".

What do you suggest I reply with to test the waters or should I just be detached and say 'okay'

@Howiestern @2Rocky @manfrombelow @zekko
We told you to ask her out. Just ASK HER OUT. I'm not giving you any more comnents until you've asked her out.

M

member160292

This is the biggest come fock me as I’ve ever seen in my life.
We'll see OP post's here shortly

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to "one chance per woman per lifetime"?

Who said that, Rollo Tomassi?

Didn't she reject you OP?

Just sayin.
I don't believe in one chance per woman tbh. She could have legit reasons to say no the first time.

There's no point denying yourself if you are still interested and she's up for it. However, I get your point. Nobody should be going after a girl who has rejected him multiple times

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We told you to ask her out. Just ASK HER OUT. I'm not giving you any more comnents until you've asked her out.
So I asked her out like you said. She asked if it was going to be a date, I said yes. She didn't reply then she started sending me snaps of her on snapchat. Hence the reason for sending the moon face emoji.

She says when the time comes, I'm not sure what she means (if she's interested or trying to string me along) but I'll minimize texting her till we're back in school

Screenshot_20220806-211751_WhatsApp.jpg

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be really close with this girl (made a lot of mistakes as I had no game then. You can find the thread about her in my profile. I told her that I liked her and she rejected me saying she was in a 'relationship'). It's been over a year since I stopped talking and texting her. We only talk when we run into each other during lectures(rarely)

However we started talking recently when I sent a message to our class WhatsApp group and she replied it privately. Asks how I am and how the holiday has been. A bit of small talk here and there and starts telling me about how she's been spending hers, her new business she's starting.

It seemed like she wanted something. Over the past 2 weeks, we've been having a bit of light conversation. We ended up talking about how we've not been talking to each other and she says she wants us to talk more often. This was days ago and I haven't contacted her since then.

View attachment 8690

She seems to have some kind of interest rekindled but I really don't want to be back in the friendzone. I feel if she wants something between us, she has to put in more effort
Timewasters always come back to waste more of your time (if you let them).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked her out like you said. She asked if it was going to be a date, I said yes. She didn't reply then she started sending me snaps of her on snapchat. Hence the reason for sending the moon face emoji.

She says when the time comes, I'm not sure what she means (if she's interested or trying to string me along) but I'll minimize texting her till we're back in school

View attachment 8717
"We'll see" means "never in a million years". She likes the attention and she enjoys wasting your time.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really a big fan of digging up the past.....with this recent turn of events stop talking to her altogether. Don't respond and phase her out of your life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"We'll see" means "never in a million years". She likes the attention and she enjoys wasting your time.
Pretty much this OP.
Walk away..

If she texts again say thanks for getting in touch, but I'm not interested in being someone's penpal.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

View attachment 8717
OP...you have been here long enough that you should not be making these basic mistakes.

1) Stop asking if you "can take them out"

2) Stop saying you want to take them to a nice place. You are firmly putting yourself in "nice guy" territory.

3) There was absolutely no reason to bring any of this up when you are weeks away from seeing her. This makes you look thirsty.

4) You should have hit her up a few days after you got back and just said "I am going to be at "x" place, you should join me" and then whatever happens happens. She already has played games with you once, you basically are allowing her to do it again.

OP, I don't know how you can be on this site for as long as you have been, have access to all the materials and threads and have gotten SPECIFIC advice to your situation and STILL make the most basic mistakes.

This is an example to what NOT to do.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have been here for two fvcking years, and the fact you did what you did showed that you have learnt absolutely NOTHING from everyone here. You're wasting your own time and energy.

If I was you, I would start re-reading lots of threads on this forum and investing into myself before attempting to date again. You should take a break from girls for a while, kid, because you're not ready.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post up a profile picture of you on whats app looking high value to the 9s not givin a damn. I would even be holding a joint , glass of wine or some sh*t.

Clean haircut, good clothes and looking healthy. Even better if somebody else takes the picture like if you are with another girl.
She should be able to smell your masculine cologne thru her phone screen from the projection of your picture alone. Give her that city bad boy vibe to an extent.

Don't reach out. Let her initiate again. Inject some very quick rapport then hit her with "lets hold this thought and catch up over a drink or two later this week I know a chill spot in the city" if she declines or bs excuse send her packin with her walking papers by ignoring her until she toes the line.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP...you have been here long enough that you should not be making these basic mistakes.

1) Stop asking if you "can take them out"

2) Stop saying you want to take them to a nice place. You are firmly putting yourself in "nice guy" territory.

3) There was absolutely no reason to bring any of this up when you are weeks away from seeing her. This makes you look thirsty.

4) You should have hit her up a few days after you got back and just said "I am going to be at "x" place, you should join me" and then whatever happens happens. She already has played games with you once, you basically are allowing her to do it again.

OP, I don't know how you can be on this site for as long as you have been, have access to all the materials and threads and have gotten SPECIFIC advice to your situation and STILL make the most basic mistakes.

This is an example to what NOT to do.
3. I asked now because @manfrombelow suggested it after i posted here that she said she was currently single (unless I misinterpreted that he meant in the future).

It would have been impossible to be more specific like "I'm going to place x to grab some x on Tuesday, you should join me"

All in all, it still shows she's only back to play games or the attention

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really a big fan of digging up the past.....with this recent turn of events stop talking to her altogether. Don't respond and phase her out of your life.
Definitely

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
3. I asked now because @manfrombelow suggested it after i posted here that she said she was currently single (unless I misinterpreted that he meant in the future).

It would have been impossible to be more specific like "I'm going to place x to grab some x on Tuesday, you should join me"

All in all, it still shows she's only back to play games or the attention
The way you went about it was about as bad as it gets tho