Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl flaked on a first date. How should I react when I see her?

Broozter

Reaction score
She asked to reschedule 'cause something came up, then committed so a time. So I do all the prep and got stuff ready. So on gameday she was a no-show, ignored my calls, and didn't bother calling back or explaining anything. It's someone I see pretty regularly.

How should I react when I see her? I don't want to make it seem I'm excusing her behavior, but I don't want to make a scene and end up looking like some whiney beta either.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl once flaked on me, pretended like Nothing happened, a year later we meet again, date, she invites me over we fauck

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on gameday she was a no-show, ignored my calls, and didn't bother calling back or explaining anything. It's someone I see pretty regularly.

How should I react when I see her?

Don't react at all. Treat her as any other acquaintance. Do not give her any special attention. "Hello, excuse me. Etc." And carry on with your day. Only be polite when you cross paths. Do not go out of your way to talk to her ever. If she texts. You ignore and delete. If she calls. You don't answer. You focus on what is important to you, and she doesn't make the list.

She blew all chances with you. Go date other women.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not react. Do not call her again, text, or even say hello when you happen to cross paths with her. She disrespected you by not even giving you the heads up that she wasn't showing up for the date. Done, next.

If you do react, you only prove lower status and it displays that you care. Spin plates, date one or two of her friends. Then she'll probably be chasing you

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn and walk away next time you see her. Flaking twice is unforgivable behavior. I wouldn't even think about it. Be a man and go live your life.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not be emotional or negative about this situation... women and betas do that!
If you don't expect a women to flake, then you need to eat more red pills! I 100% agree with dude99 on how to approach this.

If she would REALLY try to talk to me or get another date, I'd tell her straight up; "you wasted my time twice! I cannot commit to driving anywhere but you are most welcomed to come over some time" subtly implying sex, obviously

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on your knees and ask for forgiveness. How else do you treat a queen....a duh!!!o_O

Broozter

Reaction score
Apparently, flaking is status quo for her, in many aspects of life. I'm not taking any of it personally. That's not someone I even need as a friend, or anything else.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked to reschedule 'cause something came up, then committed so a time. So I do all the prep and got stuff ready. So on gameday she was a no-show, ignored my calls, and didn't bother calling back or explaining anything. It's someone I see pretty regularly.

How should I react when I see her? I don't want to make it seem I'm excusing her behavior, but I don't want to make a scene and end up looking like some whiney beta either.
Ignore her and quietly tell her to get ****ed if she talks to you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a reschedule counts as a flake, but flaking so close to the beginning before going on a single date with you means it's 100% dead.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to know her reason. Provide an update.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any person flakes on you ever for whatever reason, you do not contact them again. Why? Because flaking is disrespect for your time, your attention. She did not show up so it is only normal she calls and at least apologizes. Do not even care about her reason, could be a simple lie and you can never find out, but a person that has interest on you would probably not flake anyways. They would let you know something came up.

If it was me? Never contact her again unless she does and when she does, she better have an apology ready and an invitation for another date, cause if not, no biggie, I would just be nice to her like I am to most people, but it's done LOL

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You younger dudes need to be aware that his is how women are and just a normal thing.
You can be pissed at it, hate it and grumpy all you want... deep down you are simply filling yourself with negative emotions over something you can't control. If you think "I gotta teach em a lesson" you are fooling yourselves and wasting your time.
Accept women for who they are, highly flawed creatures that you couldn't live without.

Being an ass to them will mostly result in no return rate. As Gambino said, ignore, move on, and 1yr later enjoy potential return.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd have her buy me some food and apologize for flaking. After that, I'd treat her like nothing happened unless she flaked again.