Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl expects me to pay for everything

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you offer someone a trip then immediately go out of your way to start discussing the pricing of it, it is going to make you look cheap in general OP. Especially with the opposite sex.

Also....why offer to go on a trip with a non gf? You are sending mixed signals here imo.

Save the trips for your gf and next time don't mention money. The good ones will offer to pay their parts without you suggesting it.
I mean I thought it was a fun idea frankly. But yeah, was too early and the chick was definitely expecting other stuff from me

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for everything as in… shes done?
Yeah. We were supposed to the museum tomorrow on which I already bought tickets for us. So she just texted you know it does not work, thanks for your time. We want different things and we are different. Well, she is 29 this year - so definitely looking for a provider kind of guy.

I just replied - As you wish.

Read for FREE!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You planned the trip right?

Anytime I have done that type of stuff it usually is either me paying for the rooms and them getting the food/paying for what we do or vice versa.

I've never really had to come out an say it, they have always offered.

I think the majority of the problem with guys on here is they don't make enough money so spending $100 or $200 on a trip somewhere makes them want to split it but then it makes you look like a cheapskate.

I will always pay for something if I initiate it. Almost without fail tho, the woman will offer to pay for half or parts of it or we take turns etc...

If you are that concerned about spending money then you simply don't make enough of it and should probably focus on making more.

If I run into a situation where the woman doesn't offer to pay after a few times I usually will just stop seeing them.

She doesn't want to pay for anything, then stop seeing her and find one who doesn't want a free ride. Simple as that OP. Or make more money where this isn't a concern.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You planned the trip right?

Anytime I have done that type of stuff it usually is either me paying for the rooms and them getting the food/paying for what we do or vice versa.

I've never really had to come out an say it, they have always offered.

I think the majority of the problem with guys on here is they don't make enough money so spending $100 or $200 on a trip somewhere makes them want to split it but then it makes you look like a cheapskate.

I will always pay for something if I initiate it. Almost without fail tho, the woman will offer to pay for half or parts of it or we take turns etc...

If you are that concerned about spending money then you simply don't make enough of it and should probably focus on making more.
Nah man. In the country where I live i earn above average. White collar job this kind of stuff. Not a millionaire but got some decent savings on my account.

Here in Poland you kind of expect equality and this kind of sh1t. I went on trip with a chick who I knew 3 weeks and we split costs with no problems (she offered trip idea). Than another chick said how about going to Egypt - of course we split coats as well (did not go eventually cause I ghosted her). For me this is a normal situation and not because I am a greedy mf. To be fair on all our dates - I paid for everything.
But than I got that feeling when we were a bit drunk and this chick told me why we are sitting here in a park and not in a restaurant and than asked to pay for her taxi. Cmon man.

Read for FREE!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. In the country where I live i earn above average. White collar job this kind of stuff. Not a millionaire but got some decent savings on my account.

Here in Poland you kind of expect equality and this kind of sh1t. I went on trip with a chick who I knew 3 weeks and we split costs with no problems (she offered trip idea). Than another chick said how about going to Egypt - of course we split coats as well (did not go eventually cause I ghosted her). For me this is a normal situation and not because I am a greedy mf. To be fair on all our dates - I paid for everything.
But than I got that feeling when we were a bit drunk and this chick told me why we are sitting here in a park and not in a restaurant and than pay for her taxi. Cmon man.

What are polish women like? I have always wanted to try eastern europe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. We were supposed to the museum tomorrow on which I already bought tickets for us. So she just texted you know it does not work, thanks for your time. We want different things and we are different. Well, she is 29 this year - so definitely looking for a provider kind of guy.

I just replied - As you wish.
No surprise. She doesn’t want a cheap guy. Dropped the ball here…

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are polish women like? I have always wanted to try eastern europe.
They are the same as Ukrainian when it comes to look (I am Ukrainian by the way). But polish girls are more easier and simple. They do not have this money fked up princess mentality as a lot of Ukrainian girls have. It is easier to hook up with polish girls as well.
To generalize - Slavic girls are good gf since they still have this old school mentality that they have to follow the lead and so on. The only think is some Ukrainian girls will also ask money for this loyalty.

Read for FREE!

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Lithuanian (Baltic/Northeast region of Europe) and during the initial stages, while I don't expect men to pay, I will place value on a man paying when he does the inviting. Just how I was raised, that when men invite me on a date or on a trip, they pay. Doesn't mean I don't contribute in some way, I DO, but they foot the majority of the bill. This is during the initial stages of dating before a relationship.

OP if you had offered the trip to me, I would have "hoped" you paid (different from expecting), and will admit that your saying "you don't do that kind of stuff" (i.e. pay for a woman), would have somewhat lowered your value in my eyes.

What I would NOT have said is what this chick said that she "expects" you to pay. That wreaks of entitlement and when she suddenly became "busy" when it appeared you would not be paying, that was YOUR cue to wish her well and WALK.

Choose wisely!

Now look what happened, SHE dumped you. Ugh.
Would you say I needed to drop her right at the time when she said wouldn’t you pay for all? I mean without saying “I do not so that and so on”

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Because he couldn’t say No to me. He was weak.”
Yup.... A chick told me "I used to constantly ask him for money. He knew I would blow it, and he'd biitch about it, but still gave it to me anyways. I didn't need it. I could have gotten it elsewhere, I just did it because he never said NO. I don't know.... Sometimes I just want to be told NO!"

Read for FREE!

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. She’s punking you. If you pay for her she’ll think you’re a total loser. Only pay on your terms, not her’s. And if she ever asks you to pay for something, like she expects it, you start turning off the money fountain.

How do I know this?

I banged a girl once who had just dumped her boyfriend. He had paid an all-expenses trip to Japan for her. She thought he was such a beta that she couldn’t handle going on a trip with him. So she dumped him (2 year relationship) and hooks up with me.

One of the things I’ll never forget. I asked her “why did you leave him?”

She said

“Because he couldn’t say No to me. He was weak.”
Agree. I could have played it better but at least had my limits there.

Read for FREE!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you respond when a girl expects you to pay for the whole trip you offered?

Here is some background: met her 1-1.5 month ago at Tinder. Went on 5-6 dates in total. She is 28 legit 7.5. She told me she did not have a boyfriend for the last 4 years - this I used as a excuse why it took her so long to end up in my place (smashed her yesterday). She never texted me first over the last 5 weeks which ringed a bell about interest level.

So I offered to have some weekend trip together next weekend on which she agreed. But once I said the amount of money per person she said that she expects me to pay for everything. I said I do not do this kind of stuff and if money is a priority for her that it is not me. Just wanted to draw some line here. She replied she understood it and said she is now busy for next weekend. Funny that she agreed first and now apparently busy. But also added that it is only next weekend. After this she left my last message unread since yesterday afternoon.

Any thought on my play and the whole siduation?
as an idea , if you want to go somewhere you would have had the bulk of the cost either way

if you invited her and not being something planned by both you should have paid for the hotel or whatever , and only ask for her to contribute only if she wanted something way more expensive :)

it is ok to go Dutch or similar to Dutch over dinner or something , not over a trip that only you wanted to go

ylu Just looked cheap

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. Women want to feel safe with a guy who will take care of her (this includes financial care). That’s part of what women need to feel safe and secure in a relationship.

That’s totally different to a weak beta who is simping and loose with his money. This terrifies women from a safety point of view. She’s thinking “this idiot just throws money at vaginas like a derelict feeds money into poker machines.”
always difficult to walk on the line between being cheap or being a simp

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas I know what pedestalization is.... I wish you wouldn't answer for the females when they're asked things... I wanted to hear it from her emotional brain.... When you guys answer for her, it shuts that down...

Read for FREE!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you respond when a girl expects you to pay for the whole trip you offered?

Here is some background: met her 1-1.5 month ago at Tinder. Went on 5-6 dates in total. She is 28 legit 7.5. She told me she did not have a boyfriend for the last 4 years - this I used as a excuse why it took her so long to end up in my place (smashed her yesterday). She never texted me first over the last 5 weeks which ringed a bell about interest level.

So I offered to have some weekend trip together next weekend on which she agreed. But once I said the amount of money per person she said that she expects me to pay for everything. I said I do not do this kind of stuff and if money is a priority for her that it is not me. Just wanted to draw some line here. She replied she understood it and said she is now busy for next weekend. Funny that she agreed first and now apparently busy. But also added that it is only next weekend. After this she left my last message unread since yesterday afternoon.

Any thought on my play and the whole siduation?
"Busy" is the standard female lie they trot out when they don't want to do something.

In this case, what she doesn't want to do is pay her own expenses.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Poland you kind of expect equality
theres no such thing as equality, women are looking to take your manhood from the moment you wake up.

they switch lanes from feminism to biology when it suits them

A woman will pay for things if she sees you as 4 points higher SMV.