Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl expects me to pay for everything

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you respond when a girl expects you to pay for the whole trip you offered?

Here is some background: met her 1-1.5 month ago at Tinder. Went on 5-6 dates in total. She is 28 legit 7.5. She told me she did not have a boyfriend for the last 4 years - this I used as a excuse why it took her so long to end up in my place (smashed her yesterday). She never texted me first over the last 5 weeks which ringed a bell about interest level.

So I offered to have some weekend trip together next weekend on which she agreed. But once I said the amount of money per person she said that she expects me to pay for everything. I said I do not do this kind of stuff and if money is a priority for her that it is not me. Just wanted to draw some line here. She replied she understood it and said she is now busy for next weekend. Funny that she agreed first and now apparently busy. But also added that it is only next weekend. After this she left my last message unread since yesterday afternoon.

Any thought on my play and the whole siduation?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you moved in to fast and she got scared.

Back off, and stop texting her. Wait for her to come around.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you moved in to fast and she got scared.

Back off, and stop texting her. Wait for her to come around.
Good advice above. Drop back don’t message. If she hasn’t replied to your last message, leave it. She’ll either come around or not contact you. If you invited her on a weekend the wording probably implied you were paying. She now thinks you’re a tight ass. Her interest level has now dropped. Give her some time to think & react. If the sex was good she’ll be back, if not, notch her up.

Read for FREE!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's been single for for years for a reason. Next her, she's a parasite.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's been single for for years for a reason. Next her, she's a parasite.
I also think there is might be a reason deep inside. But yeah - speaking from experience the girl who has a genuine interest and desire in you will never text you - I thought you gonna pay for the whole trip. It feels kind of cheap.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read

"tinder" "28" "interest level"

So I offered to have some weekend trip together next weekend on which she agreed.
Also i'm not entirely sure how this went down but if you asked her to go away with you and its a not a mutually planned trip then to be fair i may also expect you to cover the bulk of the cost

either way its clear you are already engaging in transactional style dynamics with this woman which will never end well

Read for FREE!

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read

"tinder" "28" "interest level"

Also i'm not entirely sure how this went down but if you asked her to go away with you and its a not a mutually planned trip then to be fair i may also expect you to cover the bulk of the cost

either way its clear you are already engaging in transactional style dynamics with this woman which will never end well
Cmon man. We both 28 with her and both work. She is not my gf officially either as I am not projecting myself as a guy who throws money all around. I believe it is obvious that there should be kind of equality here. Or I am operating in wrong believes.

I can expect this kind of stuff only if I am rich and show it or if I am not and try to fake it cause I have nothing else to offer.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is far from obvious you need to establish boundaries with her from the get go

Do not allow anyone to assume anything .....like i said i don't know how it went down but to me it almost sounds like you have offered her a trip away, then told her she needs to pay for it and she's thought "fvck this"

Some women would have been ok with it ( depending how much they like you ) this one wasn't one of them

i suspect she sees you as an option but far from the ONLY option and that is your problem here

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is far from obvious you need to establish boundaries with her from the get go
This is what I tried to do with my response. So if she wants we can make it out or she can find a guy who will be happy to accept her terms.

Read for FREE!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well the god news is that you smashed, back off a bit - chances are she will contact you. Once they’ve opened their legs 9/10 they feel some investment and will give a bit more. Unfortunately, she sees herself as more valuable than you, I’d say keep tapping but do t make long term plans.

DO NOT PEDESTALIZE HER NO MATTER HOW SHE BEHAVES NOW. You’re super attracted to her given you’re posting here and your cawk will fool you into thinking she just made a mistake, you didn’t - she played her card (expecting provisioning) too early.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the god news is that you smashed, back off a bit - chances are she will contact you. Once they’ve opened their legs 9/10 they feel some investment and will give a bit more. Unfortunately, she sees herself as more valuable than you, I’d say keep tapping but do t make long term plans.

DO NOT PEDESTALIZE HER NO MATTER HOW SHE BEHAVES NOW. You’re super attracted to her given you’re posting here and your cawk will fool you into thinking she just made a mistake, you didn’t - she played her card (expecting provisioning) too early.
I am not crazy about this girl but I got your point. Just this response got me kinda off the ground since this is the mentality of the girls from my country of origin and where I am now girls will never text something like this (at least I never experienced for the last 5 years)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon man. We both 28 with her and both work. She is not my gf officially either as I am not projecting myself as a guy who throws money all around. I believe it is obvious that there should be kind of equality here. Or I am operating in wrong believes.

I can expect this kind of stuff only if I am rich and show it or if I am not and try to fake it cause I have nothing else to offer.
Inviting her on a trip isn't a great idea. Women are getting trips to dubai and getting deficated on. Some cuckold is marrying her and starting a red pill channel called house husband hypergamy.

There's cratered smv women who are ran through looking for a free ride. just cancel said trip.

David Deangelo used to recommend reading books on dog training for picking up girls. cancel said trip and offer her a biscuit if she's a good girl.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No surprise here. You are supposed to pay for everything. Good women may offer up contribution during the trip but in general there is no expectation you are going Dutch. OP, why is your expectation so out of whack?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expecting a girl you barely know and met on something like OLD or in a Night Club to not want a free ride through life is a strange expectation.

The only way I'd automatically assume a girl would contribute is if it's a mutual 50/50 planned trip and she's my serious girlfriend

Only way I'm offering a girl a weekend trip is if I know we'll have enough sex and partying to make it worthwhile.

Read for FREE!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I'd automatically assume a girl would contribute is if it's a mutual 50/50 planned trip
That's where the confusion lies... As eyebrollin stated "men are supposed to pay for everything" in the eyes of women. So, unless they can read each other's minds simultaneously, he'd have to wait for her to bring up the idea of a trip to be able to pull the 50/50 card.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let s put this trip into context.....how much and what does it entail?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. So this chick just sent me thanks for everything message. Moral of the story - trust your gut if you see some fked up stuff early on.

Read for FREE!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you respond when a girl expects you to pay for the whole trip you offered?

Here is some background: met her 1-1.5 month ago at Tinder. Went on 5-6 dates in total. She is 28 legit 7.5. She told me she did not have a boyfriend for the last 4 years - this I used as a excuse why it took her so long to end up in my place (smashed her yesterday). She never texted me first over the last 5 weeks which ringed a bell about interest level.

So I offered to have some weekend trip together next weekend on which she agreed. But once I said the amount of money per person she said that she expects me to pay for everything. I said I do not do this kind of stuff and if money is a priority for her that it is not me. Just wanted to draw some line here. She replied she understood it and said she is now busy for next weekend. Funny that she agreed first and now apparently busy. But also added that it is only next weekend. After this she left my last message unread since yesterday afternoon.

Any thought on my play and the whole siduation?

If you offer someone a trip then immediately go out of your way to start discussing the pricing of it, it is going to make you look cheap in general OP. Especially with the opposite sex.

Also....why offer to go on a trip with a non gf? You are sending mixed signals here imo.

Save the trips for your gf and next time don't mention money. The good ones will offer to pay their parts without you suggesting it.