Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A friendly reminder: Just walk away

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got a text out of the blue from an HB8 that I was not expecting. She wasn't complying, being flaky, so I simply stopped responding and went no contact covertly.

I think about 2 months passed, and I got the typical "hey how are you?" template text.

I could have ignored this, but I decided to play ball because I was bored and felt like it that day.

I replied with the simple good, you? And some additional questions started on her end, with smiley faces and all that stuff, which any rational person would indicate as signs of interest.

I honestly could not be bothered to answer all these questions via text, so I said you know what, let's meet and catch up over a drink.

She said hey sure I'll call you when I get home to plan it out.

And...I of course didn't get the call.

Of course, her only intention is to see if I would act beta and supplicate to her, which I kind of did by asking her for a drink, but I figured someone asking all these questions would be interested to here some details rather than a generic "good".

I did not send her a message being butthurt, I did not call her, I did not do sh1t except delete the number and went and had a good workout.

I will not be responding to her messages, if they ever come, or her calls, if they ever come. I have simply walked away like a cowboy riding off into the sunset.

Remember fellas, just walk away, don't get tilted by these HB's. The best response 99% of the time is no response.
You will make Corey Wayne sad by not sitting around waiting on her to text. You see you tried his way of “hey babe no problem with the ghosting and attention wh0ring, I’m right here waiting for you! Let’s go get a drink!” Doesn’t work. You didn’t know she was an attention wh0re before this text exchange but now you do, that’s when you walk away like you did. I would have blocked the number prior to deleting it though.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude NOOOOOOOO

Work for your lay?? That is the wrong mindset my friend. If she isn't paying you in pvssy, and loving every minute of it....."just walk away"

Please stop simping guys. Just please stop. You are all men with logical minds, I assume. When you display interest in a woman, or "work for your lay", it's an utter turn off for her. It tells her that you ain't getting laid already and nothing freaks a woman out more than a horny guy who can't get laid. Velasco is the prime example of this.
Quality women will always have a lot of attention , so the likelihood of her being into you from the get go are extremely low

so you either drop your standards , either putting more effort into it

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got a text out of the blue from an HB8 that I was not expecting. She wasn't complying, being flaky, so I simply stopped responding and went no contact covertly.

I think about 2 months passed, and I got the typical "hey how are you?" template text.

I could have ignored this, but I decided to play ball because I was bored and felt like it that day.

I replied with the simple good, you? And some additional questions started on her end, with smiley faces and all that stuff, which any rational person would indicate as signs of interest.

I honestly could not be bothered to answer all these questions via text, so I said you know what, let's meet and catch up over a drink.

Of course, her only intention is to see if I would act beta and supplicate to her, which I kind of did by asking her for a drink, but I figured someone asking all these questions would be interested to here some details rather than a generic "good".

I did not send her a message being butthurt, I did not call her, I did not do sh1t except delete the number and went and had a good workout.

I will not be responding to her messages, if they ever come, or her calls, if they ever come. I have simply walked away like a cowboy riding off into the sunset.

Remember fellas, just walk away, don't get tilted by these HB's. The best response 99% of the time is no response.
In many walks of life the most powerful thing you can do is to simply walk away.
There is a reason why one of the absolutely most powerful words in any language is "No".

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
In many walks of life the most powerful thing you can do is to simply walk away.
There is a reason why one of the absolutely most powerful words in any language is "No".
People never say No, though. Try it next time someone asks you to go somewhere with them. We always come up with some plausible-sounding reason that we can't, or we'll make up some bowlsh!t about being busy or something.

Most people go through life scared to death that they'll hurt someone's feelings.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS. Some of you guys take the whole “black pill” mentality too far. The VAST majority of average chicks I see out and about are with…you guessed it, average guys. Dating below your SMV is for low confidence dudes.
The thing is though, how do you date above your SMV?

One's stats, so to speak, are one's stats. Just like the stock market. One may want the price of a stock to be 30% higher, you can make compelling arguments why it should be...but the market will dictate what the price is.

I think my point was that, a brief meeting where there is no guarantee of any outcome seemed pretty innocuous to me. Especially after getting inundated with questions, emojis, etc.

I think it's just further confirmation of what @stringpuller accurately said. Words are extremely cheap, women throw them around flippantly.

Only judge the actions. If she didn't offer to meet first, maybe some apology for ghosting for a long time, I shouldn't have proposed it.

It was a mistake in retrospect and a good lesson to not commit it again in the future.

That's why I wanted to share it here so other guys can avoid it should it arise.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is though, how do you date above your SMV?

One's stats, so to speak, are one's stats. Just like the stock market. One may want the price of a stock to be 30% higher, you can make compelling arguments why it should be...but the market will dictate what the price is.

I think my point was that, a brief meeting where there is no guarantee of any outcome seemed pretty innocuous to me. Especially after getting inundated with questions, emojis, etc.

I think it's just further confirmation of what @stringpuller accurately said. Words are extremely cheap, women throw them around flippantly.

Only judge the actions. If she didn't offer to meet first, maybe some apology for ghosting for a long time, I shouldn't have proposed it.

It was a mistake in retrospect and a good lesson to not commit it again in the future.

That's why I wanted to share it here so other guys can avoid it should it arise.
Dating above your SMV implies developing yourself, approaching women and having patience to do things right and slow to get the high value woman.
Regular Joes skip all that because they want fast poosy, “game” low interest and low SMV women for that fast hookup, and in this process they only increase the expectations of average girls.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s simply that men who bang hot women don’t treat women like da bomb as$ Queen.

it’s your thirst that indicates your status as a man. “Wanting sex from women” signals you aren’t getting any.
Giving the vibe that you don’t push fast for sex drive some women crazy. They become hooked and chase you. All these young guys who push for sex until the 3rd date or next drive these women into our arms (and diicks).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible “bidding up the price of pvssy” mindset.

it’s how we go into this mess.
so what can be done in order to get the quality girls ?

to game a chick , implies that you also have to work for it , as hooking up is less likely than with a woman bellow your smv

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
so what can be done in order to get the quality girls ?

to game a chick , implies that you also have to work for it , as hooking up is less likely than with a woman bellow your smv
Let 'em come to you. If she isn't all giggly and primping her hair within 30 seconds of you saying Hi...move on.

The concept of 'gaming' women was brought to the mainstream by insecure PUAs who were afraid that women would be able to see right through them.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary: OP did it 100% correctly.
This, mixed with this,

Assuming the girl is around OP's age, she is not a virgin 17 times over. If a girl at that age called me after 2 months, I'd be like
"you know what, let's meet and catch up over sex."

I don't get this site, they often treat women who are not virgins very "special" and "delicate flowers"
Too eager? Honey, you called me. After 2 minures you better be naked on your back or get out of my freaking face.

ALWAYS TAKE THE HIGHER ROAD WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN,

Once your realize a girl is full of sh1t, and you move on, YOU WIN!! Its only when you keep giving her chances is when you loose. Now when you see her new bf your smile and think about how much sh1t he must be dealing with.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too eager. She just got back to you after 2 months of no contact and you invite her for a meetup right away. I've made this mistake countless times. For these, just flirt and end without an invite. Then re-initate contact some other day. If you see an opportunity, test it out with a "hmm maybe we could do blah" I shared a field report here where I had a flakey chick like yours too.
It's not a case of being too eager. It's about finding out whether the interest is real or fake.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would not delete the number but rather block it. Or I'd block it and then delete it. Otherwise you'll start getting "hey, how are you" from lots of unknown numbers and you'll have to go through the whole process of asking who they are, them acting offended and not telling you and so on. It's better to just block timewasters like this and save your time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let 'em come to you. If she isn't all giggly and primping her hair within 30 seconds of you saying Hi...move on.

The concept of 'gaming' women was brought to the mainstream by insecure PUAs who were afraid that women would be able to see right through them.
if you did not know , puas have a term for this and it is called screening

they all the time go for the greens , and most of them sleep with ugly women because of this

puas are no more secure or insecure than anything that it is talked here , the only difference is that they attribute game as a reason for seduction when in reality in most cases it is just a hookup

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are y’all out here blocking numbers? I advocated for this long ago but only in the context of exes that broke your fvckin heart in order to heal. Y’all are blocking numbers of women who reject you???

Sheeeeeit I hit up bimbos who have rejected me 5 months later and fvck the sh1t out of them. If a woman is texting you platonic texts just don’t fvcking respond and laugh that **** off.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a case of being too eager. It's about finding out whether the interest is real or fake
However, when dealing with a girl who IS into you but intentionally playing some "hard to get" girl game (hopefully you'll know when this is happening), then yeah walking away is best and extremely empowering.

She may even return, new and improved, more receptive and responsive.
There was a field report posted a couple days ago by my friend @pancakemouse that I've also experienced and dealt with before. Where he was met with "not yet" upon trying to extract his girl after she's shown heavy interest. Similar to dreamagain's girl asking questions with the smiles and emojis. "not yet" was one of the forms of resistance I talked about here, you'll run into on a night out.

As we walk away, she basically pulls me: I can’t remember what she says, but it’s basically something about how she’s staying in a hotel and we should go to hers. First time that’s ever happened to me in nightgame! She needs to say bye to her friend first, so we go back to the friend. But instead of saying bye, she just tries to grind on me again. I appease her for 30 seconds or so, and then say “OK, say bye to your friend.” “She says: not yet. In 30 minutes or so.” I immediately leave because I decide I’m not wasting any more time on a drunk girl that could be a timewaster.

I go around again and do more promoting approaches. 10 minutes later, when I’m getting another girl to follow me on IG to come out with me for a future night, the Ivy League girl walks by again. As soon as I enter her reticles, she latches on again and starts grinding on me, hilariously as I’m still getting this other girl’s Instagram. I said “did you say bye to your friend?” “**** my friend. we can leave any time.” I don’t waste any time in leading her by the hand out of the venue. She orders a Lyft for us back to her hotel. 12 minutes of me trying to make conversation with a very drunk girl later, and we’re up in her penthouse room (mommy and daddy’s money!)

Had he incorrectly concluded her interest in him was fake, had he'd not try to extract her when she came back to him after seeing him move and flirt with another girl, he'd missed out on learning a valuable lesson. Deleting and then blocking her number doesn't allow this possiblity to happen if she can't reach out. Again my field report I linked to on the first page of this thread.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are y’all out here blocking numbers? I advocated for this long ago but only in the context of exes that broke your fvckin heart in order to heal. Y’all are blocking numbers of women who reject you???

Sheeeeeit I hit up bimbos who have rejected me 5 months later and fvck the sh1t out of them. If a woman is texting you platonic texts just don’t fvcking respond and laugh that **** off.
I block timewasters because I can't be bothered to deal with them. Sure, there's the minuscule chance that in some cases you might have eventually been able to bang some of these girls (after dealing with months of their BS). But in my opinion, the time and energy that they take up is better spent elsewhere.