Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A friendly reminder: Just walk away

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got a text out of the blue from an HB8 that I was not expecting. She wasn't complying, being flaky, so I simply stopped responding and went no contact covertly.

I think about 2 months passed, and I got the typical "hey how are you?" template text.

I could have ignored this, but I decided to play ball because I was bored and felt like it that day.

I replied with the simple good, you? And some additional questions started on her end, with smiley faces and all that stuff, which any rational person would indicate as signs of interest.

I honestly could not be bothered to answer all these questions via text, so I said you know what, let's meet and catch up over a drink.

She said hey sure I'll call you when I get home to plan it out.

And...I of course didn't get the call.

Of course, her only intention is to see if I would act beta and supplicate to her, which I kind of did by asking her for a drink, but I figured someone asking all these questions would be interested to here some details rather than a generic "good".

I did not send her a message being butthurt, I did not call her, I did not do sh1t except delete the number and went and had a good workout.

I will not be responding to her messages, if they ever come, or her calls, if they ever come. I have simply walked away like a cowboy riding off into the sunset.

Remember fellas, just walk away, don't get tilted by these HB's. The best response 99% of the time is no response.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly could not be bothered to answer all these questions via text, so I said you know what, let's meet and catch up over a drink.

Too eager. She just got back to you after 2 months of no contact and you invite her for a meetup right away. I've made this mistake countless times. For these, just flirt and end without an invite. Then re-initate contact some other day. If you see an opportunity, test it out with a "hmm maybe we could do blah" I shared a field report here where I had a flakey chick like yours too.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too eager. She just got back to you after 2 months of no contact and you invite her for a meetup right away. I've made this mistake countless times. For these, just flirt and end without an invite. Then re-initate contact some other day. If you see an opportunity, test it out with a "hmm maybe we could do blah" I shared a field report here where I had a flakey chick like yours too.
Too eager maybe—but the whole point is he really doesn’t give a f*ck what happened.

I’m in a similar situation with a broad…she’d reach out every few months with breadcrumbs, then disappear. Last time she did it, I completely ignored her. If she wants to come over and suck my c*ck, I *might* allow that—otherwise I’ve realized she’s a complete waste of time.

I have to credit this forum for awakening me to this BS female low interest behaviour that previously I found so confusing.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to credit this forum for awakening me to this BS female low interest behaviour that previously I found so confusing.
Yup. The red pill can be summed up by-

Date girls that like you, stupid. And talk less.

Amazing how such simple concepts can lead to success with women.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to say for someone who sticks to below his smv chicks

Nah he's tryin make it sound like he doesn't give a fvck lol
Well, I clearly replied, so I did care somewhat I'll admit...I don't have such abundance that I have HB8's on call to play with my weiner whenever I feel like it.

I thought best case, she is pitching me a ball I'll take a swing...

Obviously you should only do this one time though, if the girl is hot enough that you rationalize it is worth it.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I really cared I would have done that...I just wanted to cut the bullsh1t chit chat and see what juice I could squeeze out of the orange.

Obviously got nothing, so the matter is settled.

But I wanted to emphasize that many guys may make the noobie mistake of sending an angry text, or calling her back, any of that...just don't do it, even if it's a Victoria's Secret model sending you pics from her bed.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..I don't have such abundance that I have HB8's on call to play with my weiner whenever I feel like it
I don't think anybody here has an abundance of hb8s ready to fvck on demand. Despite what the internet alpha males will have you believe. I understand this is a hot chick. Hotter than the usual chick you get, so you wanting to bang her and your disappointment with yourself for being too quick on the trigger. It's a learning experience. Which I'm trying to get you to see VS these other guys telling you she wasn't interested
But I wanted to emphasize that many guys may make the noobie mistake of sending an angry text, or calling her back, any of that...just don't do it, even if it's a Victoria's Secret model sending you pics from her bed
Yes but your not a newbie lol. But if you are well then here's your virtual * pat on the back *

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time it's fine to respond like you did, but if she does it again I hope you don't respond or simply reply with "no thanks".

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt do anything wrong, she initiated and you asked her out(always strike when the iron is hot). She flaked so shes full of chit. Delete her number and ignore her for good.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too eager. She just got back to you after 2 months of no contact and you invite her for a meetup right away. I've made this mistake countless times. For these, just flirt and end without an invite. Then re-initate contact some other day. If you see an opportunity, test it out with a "hmm maybe we could do blah"
Assuming the girl is around OP's age, she is not a virgin 17 times over. If a girl at that age called me after 2 months, I'd be like
"you know what, let's meet and catch up over sex."

I don't get this site, they often treat women who are not virgins very "special" and "delicate flowers"
Too eager? Honey, you called me. After 2 minures you better be naked on your back or get out of my freaking face.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of posters here are saying that asking her to meet up is the correct way but I disagree with the mentality behind it. The older I got, I realized I like attention. Previous women hit me up somewhat frequently but I know better, I know I just like being talked to and the whole concept of flirting.

This means that I do not care about meeting up with her and potentially having a sexual encounter because she's already giving me something I enjoy.

Hindsight is 20/20 because I'm at the point where I pick and choose who I sleep with because I fear STD's and accidental pregnancy. A double digit lay count, with options, makes you see things differently and it helps you see through a lot of lines women put men through.

That is true indifference.

If you @DreamAgain was truly indifferent, you would have not asked to meet up so fast. Sex is a very powerful card that women hold and it's worthless if you don't care about it- you offering means she doesn't have to even try, she knows she still has you. That's why she went radio silent right after.

What you did wasn't a bad thing but I can tell your mindset isn't in the right place yet. I would have kept her on the hook for a lot longer than this depending on our previous history. When a women gives you a lemon you make lemonade.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of posters here are saying that asking her to meet up is the correct way but I disagree with the mentality behind it. The older I got, I realized I like attention. Previous women hit me up somewhat frequently but I know better, I know I just like being talked to and the whole concept of flirting.

This means that I do not care about meeting up with her and potentially having a sexual encounter because she's already giving me something I enjoy.

Hindsight is 20/20 because I'm at the point where I pick and choose who I sleep with because I fear STD's and accidental pregnancy. A double digit lay count, with options, makes you see things differently and it helps you see through a lot of lines women put men through.

That is true indifference.

If you @DreamAgain was truly indifferent, you would have not asked to meet up so fast. Sex is a very powerful card that women hold and it's worthless if you don't care about it- you offering means she doesn't have to even try, she knows she still has you. That's why she went radio silent right after.

What you did wasn't a bad thing but I can tell your mindset isn't in the right place yet. I would have kept her on the hook for a lot longer than this depending on our previous history. When a women gives you a lemon you make lemonade.
You make a good point— there really is no right answer here.

By asking her out straight up, then ignoring her after non-compliance, he’s communicating to her not to waste his time. Comply or bye. Next.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a good point— there really is no right answer here.

By asking her out straight up, then ignoring her after non-compliance, he’s communicating to her not to waste his time. Comply or bye. Next.
It’s the mindset behind that. He’s only doing that because she said no. Had she said yes and met up he would still be all up in her DM’s to get laid again.

This means he still values sex which is something all women know is valuable. Women offer more value than sex whether that’s attention or social value.

If I stop talking to a woman it’s because I don’t want to talk to her. Not because I was rejected for sex.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
It’s the mindset behind that. He’s only doing that because she said no. Had she said yes and met up he would still be all up in her DM’s to get laid again.

This means he still values sex which is something all women know is valuable. Women offer more value than sex
Modern women offer zero value outside of sex.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern women offer zero value outside of sex.
when I went out last night, the men were all composed by the end of the night, the women were all fighting and lying down on the floor drunk, western women are trash. Any mildly good woman is in a relationship

I recently got a text out of the blue from an HB8 that I was not expecting. She wasn't complying, being flaky, so I simply stopped responding and went no contact covertly.

I think about 2 months passed, and I got the typical "hey how are you?" template text.

I could have ignored this, but I decided to play ball because I was bored and felt like it that day.

I replied with the simple good, you? And some additional questions started on her end, with smiley faces and all that stuff, which any rational person would indicate as signs of interest.

Of course, her only intention is to see if I would act beta and supplicate to her, which I kind of did by asking her for a drink, but I figured someone asking all these questions would be interested to here some details rather than a generic "good".

I did not send her a message being butthurt, I did not call her, I did not do sh1t except delete the number and went and had a good workout.

I will not be responding to her messages, if they ever come, or her calls, if they ever come. I have simply walked away like a cowboy riding off into the sunset.

Remember fellas, just walk away, don't get tilted by these HB's. The best response 99% of the time is no response.
the audacity of them disgusts me, they truly are not held accountable for their actions. She thinks men are clowns :rofl:

Last edited: