I went out with a friend of mine who is pretty good looking (He always hooks up with any girl he wants, and usually does)
and usually when we meet girls, they are usually are more interested in him than me
So he meets a HB9, that is drunk and ALL over him, I feel a little inferior, because I try to talk to her and she is unresponsive and only interested in my friend. Mind u, my friend also has a great personality and is also very C/F.
So I just decide to lay low and forget that "looks matter", at that moment I was feeling kinda low, that she wouldnt even talk to me unless I was like Mr. GQ
So fast forward 2 hrs, we are at my friends house with the HB
Im on the couch talking to her(trying to break the awkwardness of sitting on a couch with a HB and not saying a word)
Turns out we have like so much in common, and the conversation turned from small talk to me # closing with her (my friend was busy talking to some dude for like 45 mins)
SHE was kinoing me, asking me q's, and chillin with me, when she could have just gone back and grabbed the other guy she may have been interested in
she even asked me q's like "What did you think of me when you saw me?"
and "do you have a g/f?"
I was a little taken aback. Mostly because she was giving my good looking friend vibes all night. Usually when a girl likes one of your friends, she is SET to score with him no matter what.
But she just ignored him the rest of the night and spent a good hour talking to me. (I wouldnt say Im ugly, Im maybe a 6, 7 or 8, my friend is a 8 or 9 abercrombie looking model-like)
But my point is, looks arent all that matter, sure uts crucial for attraction, but I almost dismissed a girl because I was convinced she wasnt interested in me.
To be honest, I think if you are in the right situation at the right time and let yer personality flow, thats what it all boils down to in the end.
SHOW girls your personality, and they will open up and become interested. Its NOT all about looks.
Peace
and usually when we meet girls, they are usually are more interested in him than me
So he meets a HB9, that is drunk and ALL over him, I feel a little inferior, because I try to talk to her and she is unresponsive and only interested in my friend. Mind u, my friend also has a great personality and is also very C/F.
So I just decide to lay low and forget that "looks matter", at that moment I was feeling kinda low, that she wouldnt even talk to me unless I was like Mr. GQ
So fast forward 2 hrs, we are at my friends house with the HB
Im on the couch talking to her(trying to break the awkwardness of sitting on a couch with a HB and not saying a word)
Turns out we have like so much in common, and the conversation turned from small talk to me # closing with her (my friend was busy talking to some dude for like 45 mins)
SHE was kinoing me, asking me q's, and chillin with me, when she could have just gone back and grabbed the other guy she may have been interested in
she even asked me q's like "What did you think of me when you saw me?"
and "do you have a g/f?"
I was a little taken aback. Mostly because she was giving my good looking friend vibes all night. Usually when a girl likes one of your friends, she is SET to score with him no matter what.
But she just ignored him the rest of the night and spent a good hour talking to me. (I wouldnt say Im ugly, Im maybe a 6, 7 or 8, my friend is a 8 or 9 abercrombie looking model-like)
But my point is, looks arent all that matter, sure uts crucial for attraction, but I almost dismissed a girl because I was convinced she wasnt interested in me.
To be honest, I think if you are in the right situation at the right time and let yer personality flow, thats what it all boils down to in the end.
SHOW girls your personality, and they will open up and become interested. Its NOT all about looks.
Peace