Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A field report of sorts

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I matched with this girl on tinder that I had already met before. It was about a year ago, I got invited to a party with the rowing team and ended up meeting her. We talked for a little bit on the couch and I got her number. This was back when I was still new to talking to women. Texted her to do something and she responded with that she was seeing someone. I responded "Keep it player, long as I don't find out lil baby I don't care. - Blueface" and invited her out. No response. Brushed it off, moved on.

Fast forward a year later to now and we matched. I told her on tinder I would just text her. No messages exchanged, just that one. And I did just that. Saying 'Long time no see. When are you free to get a drink and catch up?'. She doesn't remember me and asks if we've met, I just said yeah at a party I was hanging with the men's team captain. That seemed satisfactory for her so she suggested a time. That time was last night.

So we go out to a cafe, end up having wine. Make it back to my place.. we're playing Uno on the bed. I win the 2nd game, we start kissing. I'm caressing her body, taking her clothes off, she's moaning as I lick her everywhere. She's CURVY AF, I'm loving it. So I'm rubbing through her panties, she asks me to finger her. Hasty aren't we.. I happily obliged. So I go on heating her up, head, spanking, choking (she's never been choked before, said she liked that a lot), two fingers, hair pulling, the WORKS. After I took the two fingers out she sucked it off my fingers. I'm basically feeling like I'm gonna get some at this point.. why wouldn't I.

She goes to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom. But when I get back she's putting her clothes on. I ask if she's heading out and she's like yeah that was fun though. I sit there for a moment and say I'm a bit bummed she's leaving so soon. Then she says she didn't want to give off the vibe that she wanted to have sex. I get her back in the bed and say we can have fun without having sex - my aim being to at least get head wtf? After the room service I just gave you.. are you mad? After some cuddling and pillow talking I ramp it back up. Somewhere in there she asked if I could finger her and choke her again. But I'm like wtf is this a one man show so I say maybe next time. We start making out. I put her hand on my d!ck and she rubs it like twice... But she pulls it away and says 'I don't know how to do that'..

Now I'm confused.

Ask her about it and clarify if she's saying she doesn't know how to do it, because I'll teach her, or if she's saying she doesn't want to. She says both.

I'm just confused and not gonna press the issue so I say 'Okay, whatever you're comfortable with'. And it's back to pillow talking. She claims she's never had sex before. She claims this is the first tinder date she's been on. She's a junior in college. I find it pretty hard to believe given how well she knows her body and how confident she was in asking for things. She kept kissing my arms and chest while we laid there but I had to ask to get her to kiss the rest of my torso. Smh.
We finished with me grinding against her from the back in doggystyle. The whole time I'm pulling her hair, spanking, and she's looking at herself in my mirror that I put up specifically for that purpose. She twerks for me a bit throughout all of this which was cool. She goes "Yeah, I know how to do that" and I: "I like that about you". She giggles.

Anyways enough about the small details I'm curious how to navigate this one. Not seeing her again seems a little extreme but wtf brethren. Why didn't she let me hit? She's telling me that I'm cool and that she appreciates how direct I was in getting the date set up. Obviously she thinks I'm dominant and she had a good time. She wasn't feeling uncomfortable (see the novel I wrote above) so what gives. She tells me her reason is that she wants the first time to be special and to remember it. Says her body is special and she just wants to treat it that way. I used to think that if a girl is giving you that excuse and making you wait.. she doesn't see you as alpha and she doesn't wanna give her pvssy to some beta cuck. And maybe she did see me that way, but it seems highly unlikely based on the way she was acting.

I listened to this
and maybe she wants attention... Maybe it's buyer's remorse? Maybe she sees me as boyfriend material and doesn't want to come off as a slvt? I don't know man it could be anything, what do you guys think?

Give her another date and see if she gives me head first? Don't see her again? 3 date rule?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just set up another date and keep pushing. Could be a test to see how needy you are. Or it could be she legit doesn't see you as anything other than fun and doesn't want to involve full on sex where emotions would get involved.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw her again today.

She gave me the sexiest (visually and audibly) bj I've ever gotten.

We did (almost) have sex. I didn't bring a condom because I wasn't intending to spend too much time with her after our walk. But I ended up at her place. Chilled. Listened to music. One thing lead to the other and she tells me she wants to have sex (oh?!?). I didn't have a condom though so she searches for one for 5 mins. Literally searched the whole room. Which is cute to me because she must really want the D. And she's a virgin, allegedly - which I'm starting to believe more now.

So she finds some, surprisingly they fit, and gets me hard again. But I haven't been sleeping much this week, am kinda stressed and had sex yesterday. So the chances of me getting it up and keeping it up are low. Mainly due to the fact that I'm fatigued af and haven't had much time to recover from the previous sexual endeavors. So I got it in.. but it goes soft. Because I got in my own head. We try again but it's not gonna work. Just too tired and psyched myself out.

But it's all good and we'll see each other again soon. I told her why it happened, she was cool. I'm cool. She said everything was amazing and she just felt comfortable so she went for it. We'll rest up and get 'em next time boiz.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I matched with this girl on tinder that I had already met before. It was about a year ago, I got invited to a party with the rowing team and ended up meeting her. We talked for a little bit on the couch and I got her number. This was back when I was still new to talking to women. Texted her to do something and she responded with that she was seeing someone. I responded "Keep it player, long as I don't find out lil baby I don't care. - Blueface" and invited her out. No response. Brushed it off, moved on.

Fast forward a year later to now and we matched. I told her on tinder I would just text her. No messages exchanged, just that one. And I did just that. Saying 'Long time no see. When are you free to get a drink and catch up?'. She doesn't remember me and asks if we've met, I just said yeah at a party I was hanging with the men's team captain. That seemed satisfactory for her so she suggested a time. That time was last night.

So we go out to a cafe, end up having wine. Make it back to my place.. we're playing Uno on the bed. I win the 2nd game, we start kissing. I'm caressing her body, taking her clothes off, she's moaning as I lick her everywhere. She's CURVY AF, I'm loving it. So I'm rubbing through her panties, she asks me to finger her. Hasty aren't we.. I happily obliged. So I go on heating her up, head, spanking, choking (she's never been choked before, said she liked that a lot), two fingers, hair pulling, the WORKS. After I took the two fingers out she sucked it off my fingers. I'm basically feeling like I'm gonna get some at this point.. why wouldn't I.

She goes to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom. But when I get back she's putting her clothes on. I ask if she's heading out and she's like yeah that was fun though. I sit there for a moment and say I'm a bit bummed she's leaving so soon. Then she says she didn't want to give off the vibe that she wanted to have sex. I get her back in the bed and say we can have fun without having sex - my aim being to at least get head wtf? After the room service I just gave you.. are you mad? After some cuddling and pillow talking I ramp it back up. Somewhere in there she asked if I could finger her and choke her again. But I'm like wtf is this a one man show so I say maybe next time. We start making out. I put her hand on my d!ck and she rubs it like twice... But she pulls it away and says 'I don't know how to do that'..

Now I'm confused.

Ask her about it and clarify if she's saying she doesn't know how to do it, because I'll teach her, or if she's saying she doesn't want to. She says both.

I'm just confused and not gonna press the issue so I say 'Okay, whatever you're comfortable with'. And it's back to pillow talking. She claims she's never had sex before. She claims this is the first tinder date she's been on. She's a junior in college. I find it pretty hard to believe given how well she knows her body and how confident she was in asking for things. She kept kissing my arms and chest while we laid there but I had to ask to get her to kiss the rest of my torso. Smh.
We finished with me grinding against her from the back in doggystyle. The whole time I'm pulling her hair, spanking, and she's looking at herself in my mirror that I put up specifically for that purpose. She twerks for me a bit throughout all of this which was cool. She goes "Yeah, I know how to do that" and I: "I like that about you". She giggles.

Anyways enough about the small details I'm curious how to navigate this one. Not seeing her again seems a little extreme but wtf brethren. Why didn't she let me hit? She's telling me that I'm cool and that she appreciates how direct I was in getting the date set up. Obviously she thinks I'm dominant and she had a good time. She wasn't feeling uncomfortable (see the novel I wrote above) so what gives. She tells me her reason is that she wants the first time to be special and to remember it. Says her body is special and she just wants to treat it that way. I used to think that if a girl is giving you that excuse and making you wait.. she doesn't see you as alpha and she doesn't wanna give her pvssy to some beta cuck. And maybe she did see me that way, but it seems highly unlikely based on the way she was acting.

I listened to this
and maybe she wants attention... Maybe it's buyer's remorse? Maybe she sees me as boyfriend material and doesn't want to come off as a slvt? I don't know man it could be anything, what do you guys think?

Give her another date and see if she gives me head first? Don't see her again? 3 date rule?
You fumbled the football in bed. You should have just whipped your diick out in the heat of the moment and start rubbing it against her panties or something. When she was putting her clothes back on you should have just stopped her playfully and started taking them off her. Take charge, don't give her so much freedom. In bed women want to let loose and be taken, not to make a bunch of decisions about what to do but how to not look slutty while doing it. She started talking to you like she's a virgin because you were acting stupid innocent yourself by being butthurt.

Why you expect the woman to take charge I have no idea. Don't ask her if she wants you to teach her, talk in statements. Tell her what to do, rub on her hard, get her super worked up then just have your diick out while you're doing it. Start rubbing it on her, tell her you'll play 'just the tip', this is honestly middle school and high school stuff but in that scenario it would have worked well imo. Don't be afraid to take charge and use a girl. When you use em hard they enjoy it and fall in love(not that that's a good thing). If she does something that turns you off call her out and tell her what to do that turns you on. Tell her playfully, nothing should upset you.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fumbled the football in bed. You should have just whipped your diick out in the heat of the moment and start rubbing it against her panties or something. When she was putting her clothes back on you should have just stopped her playfully and started taking them off her. Take charge, don't give her so much freedom. In bed women want to let loose and be taken, not to make a bunch of decisions about what to do but how to not look slutty while doing it. She started talking to you like she's a virgin because you were acting stupid innocent yourself by being butthurt.

Why you expect the woman to take charge I have no idea. Don't ask her if she wants you to teach her, talk in statements. Tell her what to do, rub on her hard, get her super worked up then just have your diick out while you're doing it. Start rubbing it on her, tell her you'll play 'just the tip', this is honestly middle school and high school stuff but in that scenario it would have worked well imo. Don't be afraid to take charge and use a girl. When you use em hard they enjoy it and fall in love(not that that's a good thing). If she does something that turns you off call her out and tell her what to do that turns you on. Tell her playfully, nothing should upset you.
Interesting approach. She took her clothes off herself when she climbed back into bed with me.

Tbh it just seems like patience was key. She wanted to wait. Whether she's a virgin or not.. whatevs.