"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

A few gripes / pet peeves about this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
NV
Perhaps it is because of midterms that I am extremly bitter, regardless there are a number of pet-peeves on this site that are killing me at the moment:

1.) Want girls? Pick up guitar/skateboarding/opera singing etc.

How about no. Whatever you want to do in your spare time is your business, whatever you find pleasure. However you should not sacrafice your interests to do something you think "girls are into" For example if you want to learn to play the guitar because you think girls will start dropping there panties for you are dead wrong. However if you want to learn the guitar because YOU ARE interested in learning to play then more power to you. There is a huge difference between doing something YOU ARE INTERESTED IN and doing something YOU THINK WILL INTEREST GIRLS. For example if your interested in picking up fencing (the girls wont neccesary be lining up for ya ) then F it, do it for your self not because your afraid that girls may not be interested in it.



2.) XXXXX is a good example of being a Don Juan


I understand that having a number of analogies to help see the characteristics of a DJ are nice but I swear we are getting a little out of hand here.

My neighbor's dad's mom's mailman's son is a good DJ because he got a girls number....

Boston Red Socks are good example of being a DJ...

Cottage Cheese is a good example of....

You get what I am saying. Basically I can find almost anything and relate it to anything else (including being a DJ)

Yes I know, I choose to read these posts but holy hell I swear I get dumber reading some of the sh!t here sometimes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Originally posted by aolsuxs
[BFor example if your interested in picking up fencing (the girls wont neccesary be lining up for ya ) then F it, do it for your self not because your afraid that girls may not be interested in it.
[/B]
Trying to sell stolen merchandise on the street is NOT a good idea to impress a girl and is NEVER a good idea in general.
 

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
709
Reaction score
2
Re: Re: A few gripes / pet peeves about this site

Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
Trying to sell stolen merchandise on the street is NOT a good idea to impress a girl and is NEVER a good idea in general.
Actually what's not a good idea is to try to impress a girl
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Re: Re: A few gripes / pet peeves about this site

Originally posted by mistyc
Actually what's not a good idea is to try to impress a girl
DING!

By the way, any gripes should be better written and put into the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

This one will be Closed however.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top