Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few gripes / pet peeves about this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it is because of midterms that I am extremly bitter, regardless there are a number of pet-peeves on this site that are killing me at the moment:

1.) Want girls? Pick up guitar/skateboarding/opera singing etc.

How about no. Whatever you want to do in your spare time is your business, whatever you find pleasure. However you should not sacrafice your interests to do something you think "girls are into" For example if you want to learn to play the guitar because you think girls will start dropping there panties for you are dead wrong. However if you want to learn the guitar because YOU ARE interested in learning to play then more power to you. There is a huge difference between doing something YOU ARE INTERESTED IN and doing something YOU THINK WILL INTEREST GIRLS. For example if your interested in picking up fencing (the girls wont neccesary be lining up for ya ) then F it, do it for your self not because your afraid that girls may not be interested in it.

2.) XXXXX is a good example of being a Don Juan

I understand that having a number of analogies to help see the characteristics of a DJ are nice but I swear we are getting a little out of hand here.

My neighbor's dad's mom's mailman's son is a good DJ because he got a girls number....

Boston Red Socks are good example of being a DJ...

Cottage Cheese is a good example of....

You get what I am saying. Basically I can find almost anything and relate it to anything else (including being a DJ)

Yes I know, I choose to read these posts but holy hell I swear I get dumber reading some of the sh!t here sometimes.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aolsuxs
[BFor example if your interested in picking up fencing (the girls wont neccesary be lining up for ya ) then F it, do it for your self not because your afraid that girls may not be interested in it.
[/B]
Trying to sell stolen merchandise on the street is NOT a good idea to impress a girl and is NEVER a good idea in general.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A few gripes / pet peeves about this site

Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
Trying to sell stolen merchandise on the street is NOT a good idea to impress a girl and is NEVER a good idea in general.
Actually what's not a good idea is to try to impress a girl

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: A few gripes / pet peeves about this site

Originally posted by mistyc
Actually what's not a good idea is to try to impress a girl
DING!

By the way, any gripes should be better written and put into the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

This one will be Closed however.

Status
Not open for further replies.