Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few dates ... 'how about kids?!'

kintsugi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl recently - friends of friends - 39 yrs old and good fun. She's older than the girls I normally date and it's interesting to see how she behaves.

So far we've had a handful of dates over a month. She's quite physical but I'm the one ending up naked while she keeps her clothes on - no sex yet (just bj's).

It's interesting to see her behaviour - she's talking about kids and marriage after a few dates (and no se-x)! She'll be 40 soon and hasn't been married or had kids yet.

I find it remarkable that she's trying to lock me down like this - it's not that I'm surprised, it's just interesting to observe and watch her manoevering.

Another thing - she doesn't want se-x with condoms - she wants me to get tested and then we can have se-x.... she also let slip that 'if you want me to take the pill then I will...'.

So.... not really asking for any advice as I can see where this is heading but just wanted to share my experience.

I'm out of town for a few weeks so won't see her - it'll be interesting to see how she reacts.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I met a girl recently - friends of friends - 39 yrs old and good fun. She's older than the girls I normally date and it's interesting to see how she behaves.

So far we've had a handful of dates over a month. She's quite physical but I'm the one ending up naked while she keeps her clothes on - no sex yet (just bj's).

It's interesting to see her behaviour - she's talking about kids and marriage after a few dates (and no se-x)! She'll be 40 soon and hasn't been married or had kids yet.

I find it remarkable that she's trying to lock me down like this - it's not that I'm surprised, it's just interesting to observe and watch her manoevering.

Another thing - she doesn't want se-x with condoms - she wants me to get tested and then we can have se-x.... she also let slip that 'if you want me to take the pill then I will...'.

So.... not really asking for any advice as I can see where this is heading but just wanted to share my experience.

I'm out of town for a few weeks so won't see her - it'll be interesting to see how she reacts.
You're 41 and she's 39 and no sex yet even though she's given you head? so she said "no" to actual sex.....

I smell a control freak

Put one foot out of the door now....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem. When I'm doing foreplay especially for the first time, the scores have to be about even. If I'm removing some article of clothing, so does she. If that's not happening, then I'm not removing any more of my clothing and I slow things down. Things shouldn't be one-sided in the bedroom.

She's looking for a sperm donor and a source of money to support the children. She's testing you to see if you qualify. Don't expect her to stick around if you tell her you don't want kids.

...and she won't have a problem forgetting to take the pill.

You'd better think long and hard about this broad. A request for no condoms and leaving the birth control in her hands??? She's got her recipe planned for pregnancy.

If you're desperate to be a father and are eager to subscribe to 18 years of child support payments, then this is the woman for you. If you don't want to become financially screwed, then you'd better fvcking run like hell.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
it takes 25 years to properly raise a kid, not 18. kid fresh out of high school is helpless in this economy. they BARELY have a chance with a GOOD bachelor's degree, like nursing. Basically, it takes at least a master's degree and a couple of year's experience, to be ready to raise their OWN kids. THATS when your job is done as a parent, (and not a second sooner). When your kid has a realiable 150k per year job (in today's money, 400k by the time he's 25) THEN you've done your job as a parent

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it takes 25 years to properly raise a kid, not 18. kid fresh out of high school is helpless in this economy. they BARELY have a chance with a GOOD bachelor's degree, like nursing. Basically, it takes at least a master's degree and a couple of year's experience, to be ready to raise their OWN kids. THATS when your job is done as a parent, (and not a second sooner). When your kid has a realiable 150k per year job (in today's money, 400k by the time he's 25) THEN you've done your job as a parent
The median income for a household is no more then 60k. That's unrealistic.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
so wtf says that "median" is doing a good job, hmm? look at the definition of "parenting". it is "raising one's offspring until they are able to carry on one's line". 60k aint carrying on anything but POVERTY and FAILURE,. dude, Not for a family of 4. it's barely enough for a single guy to be saving a bit for retirement

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single guy can live good off of 45k a year with no assistance from parents. If he has a family I better hope the wife is working. What I'm telling you though is it's unlikely to assume your child is making 150k a year. What do you do and how much do you make?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can't watch this thread any longer! :eek: :cry: OP, don't even bother to put your pants back on, just run... run.. run! I would go fvck a pig on a farm before I ever put my d|ck in this woman.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gal is not DJ male material. When you come back from vacation she will have another sperm donor in her sites. Let him have her.
You can do better...this one is a trap. No actual sex now, just think what the future will bring!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it begins to decline at about 30, at age 40 the dropoff in female fertility starts to become exponential. At 45 it will hit zero in almost all women.

38-40 y/o couples who are trying to have kids have to try for a median time of about a year and a half. So she will likely have to put in a lot of work with whoever she traps, and even then it may not be a sure thing that she'll get a kid out of it.

kintsugi

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said - I know what she's doing and where she wants this to go - I guess I let it run for a few weeks too long just out of curiosity.

It was more to bring attention to the dangers of women like this.

I've made a sprint for the door now. Exit.