Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A dude texted one of our nurses...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Perhaps she gave him shots or IV injections ?
It’s a hilarious text to say the least…

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an eye peeler... Even for me. Either very brazen or very naive. Either way, not a good way to converse via text.
Kevin Samuels has a list of women not to date. This demographic is amount the most slutty and undesirable. Some attractive but the tiktok skanks twerking as family die even if elderly shows the lack of common sense. The experience coincides with Kevin. The divorce stats and infidelity track record says it all. IMHO if in were to guess, playboy is her alpha widow. My mates that work in fire or law enforcement run through those skanks on the regular. The more belligerent and krass the better the outcome. Seeded dread. Msg reeks of indifference contrary to the neediness it would convey if not for the vulgar exclamation point.

Game recognize Game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This demographic is amount the most slutty and undesirable.
Nurses are undesirable?

The nursing profession is a traditionally feminine profession, so the idea could be that it would attract traditionally feminine women.

A nurse is often a better bet than a female lawyer.

I'm not defending nurses since my personal experience with them is limited. One idea I have is that nurses have access to doctors, which could push their hypergamic desires in a long term relationship. Guys in relationships with nurses should consider that.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses are undesirable?

The nursing profession is a traditionally feminine profession, so the idea could be that it would attract traditionally feminine women.

I'm not defending nurses since my personal experience with them is limited. One idea I have is that nurses have access to doctors, which could push their hypergamic desires in a long term relationship. Guys in relationships with nurses should consider that.
Purely anecdotal: I know a number of guys in relationships with nurses and the female has cheated on them -- and not necessarily with a doctor at the hospital.

Also purely anecdotal: I just got out off a LTR with a female lawyer (I am a lawyer myself), and I can tell you that court is always in session to a certain degree when you are in a relationship with one. Everything is a negotiation or an argument. She was the first and last lawyer I will ever be in a LTR with.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed many of us her phone... It said: I miss your holes.
I think that is a pretty awesome text to send to a chick assuming he had some type of sexual encounter with her in the past. If not I suppose it could be sexual harassment. Very ballsy regardless!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad can get away with such a text. You or I can’t. When Chad texts her that she tingles all over.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses are undesirable?

If aesthetic I will slay. I am saying, given the prevalence of fellas who are here looking at playing house, it's not ideal.

Why Do Nurses Have a High Divorce Rate?

1. High Stress
Nursing professionals consistently face high levels of stress in their healthcare roles. Many people hold them in high regard, and thus they have many expectations to live up to. The high expectations lead to stress, which often spills into their personal life. That results in confusion, strain and a disconnection between the people they love. Other factors that may contribute to high-stress include:

• The long shifts
  • Mandatory overtime
  • Short staffing
  • Insufficient pay
  • Demanding patient care
2. Barriers in Communication
Nurses undergo thorough training on the importance of communication with all parties involved in a patient’s care. They need to communicate effectively with the patients they care for, and the families of those patients. However, some nurses might not know how to communicate effectively outside their professional role. They may fail to know how to communicate with their spouses in a nurturing manner. Yes, many nurses care about others, but they might not really care enough about their marital relationships and family

3. Power Struggles
The nursing profession is highly respected. The level of respect tends to come with a specific level of power. If the power is used incorrectly, it may cause one’s spouse to feel inferior, eventually leading to resistance and separation. The power may also come from the average six figure yearly wage of nurses. Sometimes, the salary of a female nurse is more than that of her male spouse. Since males love to view themselves as the head of the household; the salary difference can lead to resentment.

I would tell a son to avoid the demographic outside recreation and I would warn a daughter of law enforcement, military, fire, and first responders.

YouTube the Kevin Samuels video on red flag women to avoid. My experience aligns. The profession is legit but there is a issue with the trauma experience of a feminine woman disassociatedo from death. Killing a marriage and family is common place. Cuckokdry too.

One of my mates is a MD intern. The stories accurately portray hypergamy. he refuses to date nurses.

I went out with one during lock down. Bat shut crazy.

Crush it man. Not detouring you. Just a disclaimer given the pool of data. Hot no doubt. They start at top form smv 18-23. Intern to new grad. Not serious about it till the milk starts going bad or so the data shows.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad can get away with such a text. You or I can’t. When Chad texts her that she tingles all over.
She wanted to play Victim but it shows the men who are stretching her out in best years. The higher your smv the more you can be savage. the consequences for which are left over women and alpha widow.

Serenity

Reaction score
If "Chad" is the name for any man she wants to be fvcked by. The same "Chad" can send this text to one woman to make her dripping wet and another woman would react totally differently.

You or I can get away with such a text, but she MUST already have strong sexual attraction. I'm guessing this guy didn't have such attraction already established...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purely anecdotal: I know a number of guys in relationships with nurses and the female has cheated on them -- and not necessarily with a doctor at the hospital.
One of my cousins is divorced from a nurse. Not sure if she cheated. I suspect it.

Also purely anecdotal: I just got out off a LTR with a female lawyer (I am a lawyer myself), and I can tell you that court is always in session to a certain degree when you are in a relationship with one. Everything is a negotiation or an argument. She was the first and last lawyer I will ever be in a LTR with.
Good idea avoiding female lawyers. I've rarely encountered them. They are easier to spot on swipe apps than in real life venues when there isn't a pandemic. They don't have great social lives.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If "Chad" is the name for any man she wants to be fvcked by. The same "Chad" can send this text to one woman to make her dripping wet and another woman would react totally differently.

You or I can get away with such a text, but she MUST already have strong sexual attraction. I'm guessing this guy didn't have such attraction already established...
+1

Which is why smash or next is the best way for men. I'm not playing house, buying dinner or providing. Comply or bye. Hot girls don't stop turning 18. big ups @ Doc Love who emphasize interest level and Mystery on compliance and dhv.

This alone a man can do damage. you add in game , Witt, funny, lifestyle , options , it's a slam dunk.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my cousins is divorced from a nurse. Not sure if she cheated. I suspect it.

Good idea avoiding female lawyers. I've rarely encountered them. They are easier to spot on swipe apps than in real life venues when there isn't a pandemic. They don't have great social lives.
I think modern western world women are not marriage minded nor material. Being incentivized to divorce rape and ruin the children shows female nature. I think certain careers demonstrate masculine demeanor like law, law enforcement, military, trades, etc. Nurses are feminine and physically attractive when young. Typically bulking and ruined by epiphany phase.