"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A date with a Russian girl from class

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
:D Zdrastye. Kak vass zovoot? Vkusno!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
zdes chetire-piat russkih chuvaka iz toronto, a tak naverno okolo tridzati-soroka vsego

mne kazetsya shto russkih dovolno mnogo, tk etot sait nahodyat v osnovnom programmisti-analitiki a u nas ih mnogo.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Nu vot, poznakomtis s Russkim iz Minnesoti! :)
 

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Hi fellow DJs. I really cannot speak or read Russian. I am not Russian. I only know a few words. Tell me what you mean. You can PM them if you like. I wont be mad.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
A lotta Ruskies up in here. That's cool, I guess... represent, you Ruskies! :cool:
 

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Location
Richmond, VA
Fei Hung, its great that you're taking action. good job!

But remember, DON'T tell her that you like her, or ask if she'll be your girlfriend. This is the kind of stuff you should be hearing from her! A relationship is something that builds up over time, not a verbl agreement. When you two are going to be exclusive, its a gut level feeling that you'll both be aware of. You haven't even kissed her yet, so don't expect her to know what she wants yet. Heck, you still got to find out if she's worthy of You! so just go with it and don't worry about what happens. Good luck tho!:cool:
 

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I know I still have lots of things to learn. I am having fun. :D
 
Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Woah. I would be VERY weary about asking her to "be your girl". Careful.
 

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
:eek:
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Jizamurai, she told me she like me first. She showed so much interest in me on last sunday's date (2nd date). She let me give her lots of kino without rejection. I touched her thigh and her upper chest area by accident (there was a bug on there. I killed it.)

I will stay cool now. I have not kiss her on the lip and dont want to until she is ready. I gave her a kiss on the cheek when I left her train to transfer to another train. She has not called me. The only time I called her was for the dates. I only talk to her in class and outside of class. She is a very shy person in public. She is 180 when she is with me. I often saw her face turned a little red after I talk to her in class.
 

Roots

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ON
rosiika s kitaitsem?? nu posmotrim, cherez neskolko nidel u nevo ne budet ni deneg, ne pizdi. zhelaiu etoi devchenki po-luchshe emu po-ebu dat... ia tozhe is toronto
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Roots
rosiika s kitaitsem?? nu posmotrim, cherez neskolko nidel u nevo ne budet ni deneg, ne pizdi. zhelaiu etoi devchenki po-luchshe emu po-ebu dat... ia tozhe is toronto
HEHE a mi pomozhem
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I was leaving the class with her on a rainy and cold night. Before I left for the bus stop, I went to give her a hug and she kissed me! I called her 2 days later, she talked with a happy and giggling tone with me for a few minutes when she was busy doing something. :D

The other dates went okay. I still got 8 more dates to go. I feel so tired of dating when most of them so far are gold diggers. I am glad I found at least 2 quality young ladies.
 

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Please post in English if you want me to read or else it is fine. I repeat, I am not Russian nor do I know enough Russian to really understand your posts.

I still have to get this Russian HB to go out with me again. I am so busy right now with homework. She is intoxicating and so edible in the sexy way. The night she kissed me I got weak in the knees. I was in shocked. :D

I emailed her a day before with a flirtatious note. She replied in email and I didnt checked it before class. I noticed she looked so hot that night. I believed she dressed so sexy with new earrings and smelled so delicious because she wants me! I just didnt know it at the time.


Thanks to the DJ BIBLE!

AIYA!!! :p
 

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Womenese help!

"your requirements seem like too much, but maybe I can fit? :)

it's the best ad I've ever seen, and I don't want to miss my chance :)) "


This was what she said and I want help in translating it. The 2 lines are all she sent me by email. She replied to my email ad.
 

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
3rd date

I am almost ready to ask her for a 3rd date. She is still interested. She has shown me that she is interested. I will find out how high it is.

She is so shy sometimes like in class. She is a whole different person on the date or the phone.

Here is my plan for the 3rd date. I am going to take a walk across a bridge with her. We will start dancing when we get to the middle of the bridge. After the bridge, we will throw pennies into a water fountain and announce our wishes out loud. Then, I will take her to eat chinese noodles.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top