Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A couple of questions

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I cannot access the site that was supposed to have the Don Juan Bible, how do you get this book? Second, I have never in my life had multiple sexual partners at the same time, I have always been more of a one woman kind of man. I am curious, when practicing DonJuanism you talk about dating multiple women-does this imply that people also sleep with multiple women? It seems to me that most women at least say they want a serious relationship and expect one if you start sleeping together. I would not mind getting a lot of sex as long as it was understood between both of us what the intentions are. I guess is what I am saying is that I don't have the heart to sleep with a woman and then let her down, but most women seem to at least say they want something serious -probably because either they do or because they do not want to be labeled as a slut. Of course if i did desire to sleep with the women but not necissairly want to have a LTR it seems kind of awkward for me to tell her this directly when I am trying to seduce her. It is probably the worst thing I can do in a seduction. I have been married for most of my adult life and before that had serial LTR's. Now I am going all out and have lost track of how amny numbers I have got and how many internet contacts I have made, I think about 15 or so onthe internet and about a dozen #'s and ave been at this a couple of weeks now, so I can date lots of people if I want to. Right now I want to play around but how can I be a gentlemen and do this? If I do find a good woman I will stick with her, but some of these women have kids, etc. and it would still be nice to sleep with them and I don't have anything else going on. However, I don't have a kid and would prefer to marry someone who doesn't as well because I want my own family. Sorry if that sounds selfish but that is how I feel. I hope my question didn't come across as too confusing.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
harem

Several of my friends have harems. (they sleep with 3 or 4 different women in any one month)

But, I only date and 'bang' one at a time.

cave dweller

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel guilty sleeping with multiple women because your not honest with them from the start.

Your not honest with them from the start because your view of women is what society has programed into you. You believe that women always want more - that they don't just want sex like men. That's not true.

Hang out here and read some posts and advice. You will quickly realize that women want sex just as much as men. Be honest with want you want from the start - that will of course turn some women away - but you'll also find women that will be up for it.

If you have your sh#t together, are fun and can take care of business - you'll be fine.