Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A considerable portion of your rejections can be due to women being awkward/socially inept

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't always get rejected because of you. Many women aren't capable of of responding to stuff in a normal way.

Women 19-25 can be EXTREMELY shy these days, especially around attractive strangers. The shyness goes away with alcohol generally, but you shouldn't underestimate how shy women can be. Shy women will sometimes turn you down essentially only due to their own internal conflicts with themselves.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's not shyness per say, it's that most women lack the emotional maturity to make a relationship work. They never bothered to develop proper social skills because men approached them anyways, this emotionally stunts them.

This is why Women these days behave like overgrown Children.

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even think it's shyness. Yes, some women are shy when it comes to men approaching them like a ton of guys are to women. Honestly, I think it's due to feminism especially in the United States and even Canada. Say if you approached a woman in which you weren't her type and she found you to be off in some way. The police could be at your house within minutes of her calling them.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not shyness per say, it's that most women lack the emotional maturity to make a relationship work. They never bothered to develop proper social skills because men approached them anyways, this emotionally stunts them.

You describe another problem that I wasn't reffering to in the original post.
I don't even think it's shyness. Yes, some women are shy when it comes to men approaching them like a ton of guys are to women. Honestly, I think it's due to feminism especially in the United States and even Canada. Say if you approached a woman in which you weren't her type and she found you to be off in some way. The police could be at your house within minutes of her calling them.
You also describe another problem. I'm talking about the situations where you approach a woman and you ARE her type, yet she is so shy/awkward that you assume it was (and it essentially was) a rejection.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't always get rejected because of you. Many women aren't capable of of responding to stuff in a normal way.

Women 19-25 can be EXTREMELY shy these days, especially around attractive strangers. The shyness goes away with alcohol generally, but you shouldn't underestimate how shy women can be. Shy women will sometimes turn you down essentially only due to their own internal conflicts with themselves.
The number 1 reason most men get rejected has little to do with them. When you do cold approaching, especially in non-bar venues, realize that most women won't be interested simply because most women are in some sort of relationship at any point in time. Most women aren't looking for men when they are in relationships. Some women in relationships may be in subpar ones and are open to the monkey branch. A lot of relationships aren't at that point yet. Even in cases where they are, women might not be overt about it.

@firstbornunicorn does have a valid point. There were many times in the 2013-2019 era where I did approaches in grocery stores and women were unable to process the fact that a strange man was starting a conversation with them. It is true that many women aren't capable of responding to stuff in a normal way. An approach I made in the 2nd half of the 2010s in a grocery store would not have been perceived unusually in the 1990s, but was perceived as unusual by the late 2010s. Smartphones, apps, and social media have changed the whole cold approaching game.

I'd say night game has been more affected by the changes than day game. Non-bar venue approaching has always been a niche practice by a certain subset of men.

Reaction score
It's because you didn't hold solid frame, this random ass girl had the sixth sense due to biologics from being a cave woman that helps her sniffs out Alpha leaders and beta providers and she instantly senses it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's always been that way to varying degrees. It takes character to develop character, and when things are just handed down to you the incentives are just not there.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an extreme outlier, and IMHO if you are worrying about something like this it's just an excuse/cope and high inhibition rejection of yourself.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to this, I'll share some anecdotal stories below.

Earlier in the fall I went to meet up with a friend of mine at a local very popular hangout spot on a weekday night. He had brought some girl along that he had been dating, she was somewhere around 25ish or so. Anyway, I tried starting a conversation with her when he briefly left to use the bathroom and I asked her if she was from the area. Her response was an extremely awkward and drawn out "Why?". I was taken a bit off guard by that response because it was just so awkward and I literally told her that it was a conversation opener lol.

There was a time I recall, around fall of 2018, where someone I was out with wanted to go talk to this pair of girls. I wasn't really that interested but I let him focus on the one he was interested in and I tried talking to her friend there. Anyway, I asked her what her name was and then asked "So are you from here?" and she said "No" and just awkwardly stood there staring at me. Then I asked where she was from, I think she said CA, and then she just continued the awkward nonsense with just staring at me whilst putting 0 effort into the conversation. I completely lost any interest in talking to her and I just turned my head away, this was to the point where it made me really uncomfortable and I wanted to walk away entirely but didn't want to leave my friend by himself. She stood there staring at me for a few seconds and then her and her friend walked off. My friend asked me what happened and I told him what had gone down and how painfully awkward the interaction was.

I've had quite a few other stories similar to the ones above but those stand out to me.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whilst putting 0 effort into the conversation.
This is common behavior among women on swipp app arranged first dates. A lot of Millennial women have subpar to poor conversational skills. It doesn't matter to them as they are still heavily pursued due to the epidemic of male thirst.

Millennial women in general were the first large generation to have subpar to mediocre conversational skills. Due to the reliance on technology and oversupply of males, they haven't had to develop their personalities at all. I don't have much hope that Gen Z is going to be any better about this.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is common behavior among women on swipp app arranged first dates. A lot of Millennial women have subpar to poor conversational skills. It doesn't matter to them as they are still heavily pursued due to the epidemic of male thirst.

Millennial women in general were the first large generation to have subpar to mediocre conversational skills. Due to the reliance on technology and oversupply of males, they haven't had to develop their personalities at all. I don't have much hope that Gen Z is going to be any better about this.

I wasn't even really hitting on that particular woman, which is the part that blew me away. I wasn't the one who wanted to approach but with that specific case it's just crazy that she couldn't have a conversation with someone at an outdoor nightlife venue lol. I mean, it's totally possible that was her means of rejecting me, despite me just talking to her and not having any interest, but can you imagine going on a date with someone like that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you imagine going on a date with someone like that?
Yes. A lot of swipe app arranged first dates have a nails on the chalkboard feel to them.

I had one first date from a swipe app that had a very awkward and stiff first 15 minutes. It got better as time went on, but she flaked with weak, phony text after the date. Things were uncomfortable because I sensed she wasn't thrilled with me only being 5'10". She is a 5'8" woman. Typical yuppie, entitled white woman.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. A lot of swipe app arranged first dates have a nails on the chalkboard feel to them.

I had one first date from a swipe app that had a very awkward and stiff first 15 minutes. It got better as time went on, but she flaked with weak, phony text after the date. Things were uncomfortable because I sensed she wasn't thrilled with me only being 5'10". She is a 5'8" woman.
I mean, it might not have been because of your height lol.

I've only had a couple meetups from dating apps. My very first one was summer of 2019, we went to meetup at a bar/restaurant in a quiet part of town and she was quite a bit heavier than her photos. I could immediately feel that this was going to be awkward, but I decided to sit down with her and I bought her a drink. She literally didn't ask me a single question about myself and started going on random tangents about her sister and other things I had no possibility of adding to. I tried asking her if she liked the area, a sticker she had on her phone, etc. and she would briefly talk about that but then deviate towards an awkward one sided conversation. I was there for about an hour, I don't even know how I managed to do that but I think I just didn't want to make it worse than it already was. Very awkward situation and It genuinely turned me off from using OLD or apps, etc.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, it might not have been because of your height lol.

I've only had a couple meetups from dating apps. My very first one was summer of 2019, we went to meetup at a bar/restaurant in a quiet part of town and she was quite a bit heavier than her photos. I could immediately feel that this was going to be awkward, but I decided to sit down with her and I bought her a drink. She literally didn't ask me a single question about myself and started going on random tangents about her sister and other things I had no possibility of adding to. I tried asking her if she liked the area, a sticker she had on her phone, etc. and she would briefly talk about that but then deviate towards an awkward one sided conversation. I was there for about an hour, I don't even know how I managed to do that but I think I just didn't want to make it worse than it already was. Very awkward situation and It genuinely turned me off from using OLD or apps, etc.
I had an OLD date that lasted almost THREE hours total. She complained about her brother a lot and how he sexually abused her and on and on about her family and abusive brother. A couple days after the date she blasted me saying I wasn't over my fathers recent death even though I only brought it up briefly when asked about my family.

When dates complain about family members or ex husbands constantly that's huge flag.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an OLD date that lasted almost THREE hours total. She complained about her brother a lot and how he sexually abused her and on and on about her family and abusive brother. A couple days after the date she blasted me saying I wasn't over my fathers recent death even though I only brought it up briefly when asked about my family.

When dates complain about family members or ex husbands constantly that's huge flag.
Ummmm, I don't know why you'd be having a conversation that is so personal with a complete stranger, let alone one lasting close to three hours. That's on you for allowing that to go on like that.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to understand why women ‘reject’ you, is think about why you’ve rejected women. In my case, most of the time, it’s because I’ve been in a relationship. The other times, I’m busy. Got pressing issues on my mind. Getting flustered when it happens out of the blue. None of these were in any way a judgment or dismissal of these women. Just wrong time/place. I think the same is true for women. And no. Women aren’t constantly looking to monkeybranch and dump their BFs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's truth in this. I had to literally get some women in my life to do stuff cause they were too afraid of being turned down. I guess this is the reason people do approaches to begin with. To overcome what women tend to stray from doing. A man getting turned down hurts, but a woman who gets turned down, she'll feel like her entire world is gone. I know, I've seen females when they get rejected. They make it into a big dramatic event if it's public. Or they'd do something worse, like try to paint you as a stalker or the person who came to her and got rejected so she can save her pride.

Thanks for reminding me that women are a*sholes.