Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A common trait I saw in men that succeeded with cold approach vs most that failed.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since getting into game years ago, I started to wing with a number of guys whether it is going out to nightgame with them or a year ago when I started to take daygame seriously. In that time, I knew a small number of guys who finally made it and ascended versus other guys that are still stuck. I have known some guys that have gamed for years and are still struggling with women. I won't focus much on the Black Pill topics like looks, status, and money even though those matter. What I am going to do is focus on just one trait, completely within a guy's control, that I noticed.

The guys who succeeded after learning "game" fell in love with "game" as a skill.

It is so hard to describe but these guys were more in love with "game" than they were with women. I had one wingman who found "dates" to be somewhat of a drag on some days because it stopped him from going out and talking to more new girls. This guy had 3 dates on one day and slept with two of them (he provided the receipts). For these men, it became less about a particular woman or even women but more about what cold approach stood for. It meant that they could, at any time, just walk up to a random woman and approach her if they were in a big enough city. One guy said that the idea of something like that made him feel "free", like he no longer had to rely on friends, apps, or anything to meet girls.

Guys I talked to who adopted this mindset seemed to almost always succeed with cold approach even if they were not the hottest or wealthiest guy around. If they had a bad day and night, they did not care because they were learning what went wrong and what they could have done differently. Every loss was a learning opportunity and a chance to grow. The more I adopted this mindset, the more I started to succeed.

It became about having fun. Let's go out and try this tactic versus that. Let's go out and talk about a great interaction we had versus a crappy one. Let's go out and get more interactions in and see how women react. To these guys, "game" actually became a freaking game they had fun with.

What about most of the guys that failed?

For the guys that failed, which is most, I'd say 80%, I noticed a different mentality. For them, it was more about the girl than learning the game. Overtime, these guys cracked from rejection. A lot of these guys would lose it and some would get upset when they were having a bad day or night with game. One that comes to mind the most are two of my wingmen.

"How are these girls meeting their men?"

I had two wingmen who, after getting rejected, would ask girls how they are meeting their boyfriends. Girls told them church, work, or through friends. All these guys would talk about to me when we were out running game is what these girls told them about how they met their BF. They both seemed miserable doing cold approach because they were not getting that ideal girlfriend. One wing of mines would not shut up and kept going and going for an hour, I am not kidding here, about how girls are meeting their boyfriends and it is never through cold approach.

It is like these men became so affected by the fact that women out there are dating guys and meeting them through other avenues. They wanted me to share in on their misery because these guys saw cold approach as a chore and if they had a bad outing, it would affect them emotionally. I cut ties with both wings even though they were decent wings.

They wished that they had a girlfriend they met through friends and found cold approach to be something they had to do, not something they genuinely enjoyed. Long-term, both transitioned out of game altogether. Both now rely on dating apps to get dates but I just remember how toxic it was hanging out with them always whining about how girls are meeting guys and they aren't that guy the girls are meeting.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to first get the girl Pregnant when she is young. Then a man can not care about or care about game.

If the woman Is not pregnant, the man has to care abut game.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to first get the girl Pregnant when she is young. Then a man can not care about or care about game.

If the woman Is not pregnant, the man has to care abut game.
Stealing this for my sig.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why peeps in Miami need a good coke connection. Jesse, we are in the wrong business.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys that failed, which is most, I'd say 80%, I noticed a different mentality. For them, it was more about the girl than learning the game. Overtime, these guys cracked from rejection.
Great post, it makes perfect sense. Guys who are going to be the most successful at anything will be those who fall in love with it. That seems especially important with something like game, where you have to be comfortable with the implications.

And as for the failures, if there's one thing I've learned from reading this forum for years, is that the game is rigged against men. Even the biggest PUAs fail most of the time, like a batter will only reach base a minority of times. If you don't embrace that aspect of it, you're not embracing the whole concept. I have to admit I've never learned to like rejection. A guy who savors it as part of the process will do much better.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, it makes perfect sense. Guys who are going to be the most successful at anything will be those who fall in love with it. That seems especially important with something like game, where you have to be comfortable with the implications.

And as for the failures, if there's one thing I've learned from reading this forum for years, is that the game is rigged against men. Even the biggest PUAs fail most of the time, like a batter will only reach base a minority of times. If you don't embrace that aspect of it, you're not embracing the whole concept. I have to admit I've never learned to like rejection. A guy who savors it as part of the process will do much better.
There is no rejection lmao.

She just got bad taste or You didn't express you're what she needs.

It's like music.

I hate country music and I am so passionate about electronic music

You can't convince me to like country music, I didn't grow up with that sh

Learn about the girl and game is a discovery of what music the hoe listens to...

Girls listen to pop music,

Men have their pre-set tastes.

Hoes don't know what they like.

Make your own album.

You have different songs.

Try the different songs lmao.

Maybe she didn't like this one song, maybe the intro was whack, but it got better towards the middle

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's like music.

Learn about the girl and game is a discovery of what music the hoe listens to...

Make your own album.

Maybe she didn't like this one song, maybe the intro was whack, but it got better towards the middle
This only applies to young hot hoes under 25.

There is no reviving the tastes of a girl under 25.

Lmao. Leave her for the simps. Im a pop star baby.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's like music.

Make your own album.

Pimping is like being a DJ at a house party

read the crowd lol

prescribe the beat

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are "Thrill of the Hunt" guys out there. Neil Strauss was definitely one of those in his heyday.

It takes a special kind of man to enjoy approaching strangers. Approaching strangers is not an easy path and it has a lot of not so enjoyable elements.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The game is rigged for great men.

Against most men

M

member160292

It’s not so much loving the game or rejection, it’s an insane time commitment. In my 20’s, we would go out most nights of the week to cold approach and day game when I was out and about. In my 30’s there is so much more that take priority, career aside.
Ha, I remember just passing by a chick on the street and asked her - have you ever kissed an Asian? I just went for it after she stuttered to find an answer, we spent the whole night together.

Putting yourself out there in your 20’s will carry quite a bit of confidence in your 30’s. Late 30’s is a different story, I can’t get away with the crap I used to pull

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The guys who succeeded after learning "game" fell in love with "game" as a skill.

I guess however you want to look at it.

I think it requires less skill, and more balls.

It is so hard to describe but these guys were more in love with "game" than they were with women. I had one wingman who found "dates" to be somewhat of a drag on some days because it stopped him from going out and talking to more new girls.
Next level sh!t. :up:

This guy had 3 dates on one day and slept with two of them (he provided the receipts).
2/3 = 66%.

:up:

For these men, it became less about a particular woman or even women but more about what cold approach stood for.
Exactly. You control your own destiny with cold approach.

It meant that they could, at any time, just walk up to a random woman and approach her if they were in a big enough city.
Big enough city?

You can/should cold approach anywhere.

Big city...small city...town...village.

Where ever.

One guy said that the idea of something like that made him feel "free", like he no longer had to rely on friends, apps, or anything to meet girls.
Exactly. Gave up on all of that crap a long time ago.

Guys I talked to who adopted this mindset seemed to almost always succeed with cold approach even if they were not the hottest or wealthiest guy around.
Looks are subjective and hypergamy is overrated.

The game becomes much easier once you realize this.

If they had a bad day and night, they did not care because they were learning what went wrong and what they could have done differently. Every loss was a learning opportunity and a chance to grow. The more I adopted this mindset, the more I started to succeed.
I hate to keep nit picking....but what I've come to learn is; there is no need to learn or grow...and if you think otherwise, then you are overthinking the entire thing.

Why?

Because the only thing you need to know is...

"Either she finds me attractive, or she doesn't.".

And..

"If she rejects me, it is because she did not find me attractive".

Those are the only two things you need to know.

So, if you get rejected, the only thing you learned is; "she doesn't find me attractive".

You do not need to learn or grow....because the entire situation is either..

1. Yes
2. No

No gray area.

It became about having fun. Let's go out and try this tactic versus that. Let's go out and talk about a great interaction we had versus a crappy one. Let's go out and get more interactions in and see how women react. To these guys, "game" actually became a freaking game they had fun with.
I agree, it is all about having fun.

Although I feel as if my bank robbery method to cold approach is superior to anything else out there...I can appreciate the concept of experimenting, as long as one can acknowledge that it isn't necessary.

For the guys that failed, which is most, I'd say 80%, I noticed a different mentality. For them, it was more about the girl than learning the game. Overtime, these guys cracked from rejection. A lot of these guys would lose it and some would get upset when they were having a bad day or night with game.
Very true.

The sting from rejection is real and can have a man's self esteem and confidence plummet.

I think what would help guys is; accepting the fact that rejection is to be expected.

Once you expect it, it cannot surprise you.

That is why I tell guys to aim for 30%, which means that you will have a rejection rate of 70%.

But if you approach 100 women in two months and you bag 30 of them, I would say that is a good two months, wouldn't you?

One that comes to mind the most are two of my wingmen.

"How are these girls meeting their men?"

I had two wingmen who, after getting rejected, would ask girls how they are meeting their boyfriends. Girls told them church, work, or through friends. All these guys would talk about to me when we were out running game is what these girls told them about how they met their BF. They both seemed miserable doing cold approach because they were not getting that ideal girlfriend. One wing of mines would not shut up and kept going and going for an hour, I am not kidding here, about how girls are meeting their boyfriends and it is never through cold approach.
No surprises there, because after all; if guys aren't cold approaching women in the first place, then how they meet women will NEVER be through cold approach, will it?

It is like these men became so affected by the fact that women out there are dating guys and meeting them through other avenues. They wanted me to share in on their misery because these guys saw cold approach as a chore and if they had a bad outing, it would affect them emotionally. I cut ties with both wings even though they were decent wings.

They wished that they had a girlfriend they met through friends and found cold approach to be something they had to do, not something they genuinely enjoyed. Long-term, both transitioned out of game altogether. Both now rely on dating apps to get dates but I just remember how toxic it was hanging out with them always whining about how girls are meeting guys and they aren't that guy the girls are meeting.
Um, can't you also get rejected on dating apps as well?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Even great men can't get as much action as a mildly attractive woman could.
Seems like the topic was a fluff piece of sorts. I am not saying it is actual fluff, but it is a bit of a stretch in one or two directions. Like in the desert, imagining a mirage in the distance or an oasis as the sun is setting.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handsomeness

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, I remember just passing by a chick on the street and asked her - have you ever kissed an Asian?
Dude I'm stealing this as a white guy

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even great men can't get as much action as a mildly attractive woman could.
Lmao you bought into the societal programming of a woman being more valuable than a man

if your a king, women fight for an opportunity with u

Lol great man getting less? Damn man.

U think Leonardo di Caprio gets less action? haha

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all think too much. This life is a game. It’s an MMO with you as the star of the show.

don’t accept these beliefs