Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A colleague has been bringing food to me at work

Glassguy

Reaction score
do you not ever return the gesture and share your food with them?
No. We would rather bang them rather than be their pals.

You've been on here since 2013 and have 26 total messages. What have you been doing and learning in the past 8 years?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she did not say it is inappropriate and she did not tell you anything negative. she said that her BF thinks it is not ok. IF what she tells you is true then she has given him a vibe in connection with you in some way or he is just trying to manage remote, of course, that doesn't work. If the BF visits, he might chat with the neighbors who might talk... Also the illusion of purity..

if you're a threat to the boyfriend, you can always suggest she pick it up at your place as a workaround so that she will not be breaking any of his rules. sounds like she might have ideas about you. you can at any time invite her to visit you at your place for a meal or coffee and then suggest a movie on your set or some other activity after she is present. also could be frustrated waiting for your move... but the option might still be open.

if she takes food to lots of ppl, then it's just-food. if she only takes it to you or to few, then why... especially if they are available guys vs little old ladies.

The other thing is if the guy is remote, how does he have any idea about you and food delivery.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its festive season, everyone would share their food, what do you think this made any difference op?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women bring me food all the time and I don't read anything into it.
I think it's different bringing food to work versus stopping by her house. Sure, you can take apart her logic and "win" this argument but you are thinking too much.
Syhhhh he wants to bang he said :p

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised it's not been said yet but there's a big difference in a colleague bringing you food to work and you turning up at their house after hours.

I've had plenty of women bring me food at work, some even had boyfriends and would say they are making extra to bring for me.

However turning up at my house is a different thing altogether.

Her boyfriend thinks it's inappropriate because it is. It's not your fault, no way you could have known she'd say no, but don't take it too personally.

Bear in mind your title says bringing you food "at work" and during this thread, you've latched on to other replies about her visiting your home and ran with it.

She brings food to the office, you said you want to bring her food at home, misread signals, she said no, you felt rejected and caught feelings.

Dust yourself off and don't let this phase you, also don't **** where you eat.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this stage in my life... I want woman to bring me food.... and then leave me alone. I would respond back and say hey... no problem...you still going to bring me food ? Don’t screw this up lol!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is already divorced which is an indicator she isnt too good with the whole devotion thing.

Listen, I think this woman likes to play with fire. She might be fetishistically turned on by bringing you food and putting you up to idea's and she is probably trying to make the BF jealous. I strongly DOUBT however, she is up for having the two of you meet in person.

You need to stay on your toes and not get too close too quickly.

Conclusion: Go for the work bathroom BJ or come up with some way to meet elsewhere you dont have to deal with the BF.

My 2 cents.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never eat food from a female you don't explicitly know or trust!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never eat food from a female you don't explicitly know or trust!
Bro this isn't 1750, nobody is trying to usurp your crown via poison. You've eaten outside from people you don't know all your life calm down Joffrey Baratheon.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's bring you food at work, you want to enter her home. Maybe you should think like a woman a little bit in this case, to have some perspective about why you are jumping to good conclusions when it favors you but not understanding why when it doesn't.
A person can bring coworker friends food samples from home. As a friendly gesture and zero to do with romance.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this isn't 1750, nobody is trying to usurp your crown via poison. You've eaten outside from people you don't know all your life calm down Joffrey Baratheon.
There is absolutely nothing that a woman can do to a man without a man enabling it - Those men that do enable manipulators are being either naive or stupid!

Which are you?

I haven't been a victim of women's power of manipulation because unlike most men, my head was kept out of the sand and out of my ass!

See, men who b*tch about what females did to them without taking responsibility for being vulnerable to "women's power of manipulation" haven't done their homework. It's one thing to be aware of what women are like and ignore them and inform others about them in a rational way, but to moan about them the way so many of you guys do, is fvcking pathetic!

Have some fvcking dignity!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dodging marriages.
Apparently not learning much either. Why are you trying to be her girlfriend? If she wants to invest in you then let her. Believe you are worth it. You don't and hence neither does she.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, you should not waste your brain cell to try and decode what a woman's "motivation/incentive" for doing something. Because most women act on emotions. And emotions are not stable aka they change in the blink of an eye. One minute she's into you and bring you food, the next minute she's not into you anymore so she brings up the BF bs.

So, as a man, the moment you know a woman (for whatever reason) has lost interest in you, you STOP right then and there and move on. You don't ask questions. You don't act bvtthurt. You don't do nothing. You only move on.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is already divorced which is an indicator she isnt too good with the whole devotion thing.

Listen, I think this woman likes to play with fire. She might be fetishistically turned on by bringing you food and putting you up to idea's and she is probably trying to make the BF jealous. I strongly DOUBT however, she is up for having the two of you meet in person.

You need to stay on your toes and not get too close too quickly.

Conclusion: Go for the work bathroom BJ or come up with some way to meet elsewhere you dont have to deal with the BF.

My 2 cents.
Why is everyone ignoring this?

She is getting turned on by making you confused. I've seen it before. These women are often bad news. They are attracted to power and things like that. While you are wondering what to do she is sucking the BF off, waiting for you to make a move and whip your **** out.

It's all about her finding out who is man enough. You can play along or not. Your choice.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
As a man, you should not waste your brain cell to try and decode what a woman's "motivation/incentive" for doing something. Because most women act on emotions. And emotions are not stable aka they change in the blink of an eye. One minute she's into you and bring you food, the next minute she's not into you anymore so she brings up the BF bs.

So, as a man, the moment you know a woman (for whatever reason) has lost interest in you, you STOP right then and there and move on. You don't ask questions. You don't act bvtthurt. You don't do nothing. You only move on.
Yep. It is the principle of understanding the source, accepting it for what it is, and not expecting it to be something it is not.