"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A cold approach...and now what?

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I approached a total stranger at school and asked her to join me for coffee. She seemed very shy and nervous and told me she was getting ready for an exam and asked me to come back later . I went back a while later and she was gone. What would be the appropriate thing to do? Should I ask her again if I see her or should I simply wait for her signs?

I'm not afriad to take chances. At the same time, I don't want to make her feel awkward.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
I wouldn't hold my breath

Give a bit more info.
Was she looking around nervously?
Was she apologetic?
It's tough to say if her telling you to ask her out later was a gentle rejection or a window of opportunity.
Next time you see her, you might want to playfully tease her...
"hey, you owe me a coffee!!!"
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Her faced turned red and had a smile on her face like she couldn't believe I actually showed up unexpected. As if I caught her off-gaurd.
She said she would have gone if it wasn't for her exam and then asked to check with her again.
 
Top