"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A classic case of 99% of men being invisible to a typical woman

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
There was a woman complaining about how every man she goes on dates with practically puts no effort in to their appearance and looks like a hobo. After doing some further digging down, I figured out that this girl is only going out with your typical super outdoorsy hipster white guys with dreads or man buns (shaggy beards were a plus to her lmao). 99% of women are little girls and you cannot take 99% of anything they say seriously at all. You guys need to realize that if you did honestly did 100% your best with a woman and she still ended up playing around then it wasn't because you didn't ask her how her day was in a masculine Russian accent, it was because she was a damn child to begin.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
There was a woman complaining about how every man she goes on dates with practically puts no effort in to their appearance and looks like a hobo. After doing some further digging down, I figured out that this girl is only going out with your typical super outdoorsy hipster white guys with dreads or man buns (shaggy beards were a plus to her lmao). 99% of women are little girls and you cannot take 99% of anything they say seriously at all. You guys need to realize that if you did honestly did 100% your best with a woman and she still ended up playing around then it wasn't because you didn't ask her how her day was in a masculine Russian accent, it was because she was a damn child to begin.
Well, she chose them. So she could choose guys that don't look like hobos if she wanted to.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
I suspect some of the traits women say they want are true, but there are also qualities they look for that they don't broadcast . I also suspect a lot of them are contradictory: "I want an athletic, nerdy type of guy!"

The girl you mentioned probably wanted a guy who's casual and not trying to impress, while simultaneously a sharp dresser who takes care of himself.

I'm guessing the issue is that most women don't have anything resembling a real screening process because they don't actually know what type of guy they are attracted to, only what type they think they should be attracted to.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
OP, who cares? She obviously is cool with that because she chose them in the first place. More likely it's because they are boring, have no conversational skills and no flirting ability.

You keep trying to make excuses as to why guys can't succeed and why they shouldn't even try. That defeatist attitude will get you nowhere with women or in life and it also tends to carry over to other areas of your life...

These women need to be impressing me, not the other way around.

Never believe that a woman can actually verbalize what she wants. They just know it when it's in front of them.
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I suspect some of the traits women say they want are true, but there are also qualities they look for that they don't broadcast . I also suspect a lot of them are contradictory: "I want an athletic, nerdy type of guy!"
This is going to date me, but this reminds me of the Breakfast Club and the last line: "Each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal". Teenagers tend to put each other into sterotypical little boxes, but when they get older they realize people are more diverse and varied than they gave them credit for. Someone might like nerdy things but also be good at sports. I think this is something the younger generations now are doing better than mine did, they don't seem to have the border lines so firmly drawn that you aren't supposed to cross.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top