"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

"A Case of the Myoipic Leading the Blind"

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
some champ on this forum pointed out to me that that's what i was previously doing
but my hyper-AFC friend is starting to piss me off now
he has NO female friends
yet he imagines he can get the one girlfriend, and keep all his nerdy guy friends
but i've seen him, he's too shy ( ? ) to even look a girl in the eyes when he's talking to them

lately he's been pestering me saying "at this rate i can never get a girlfriend" (which is pretty damn obvious IMO) "so why not quit"

now...how should i proveed?
a couple of guys said to continue on my journey to becoming a DJ and he'll then see how successful i'm being and then follow

can someone elaborate and or suggest other ideas?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Yes you should continue on your path to becoming a true DJ, its your life after all, what he does really isn't that important to you. You can set a good example, showing him all the chicks you score with, then see if he's willing to make the change and attempt to become a DJ himself.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Lead by example.

EVERYONE and their mother has the perfect system for making women fall in love with them. Only the ones that WORK will actually get any attention.

Meaning: Telling your friend about some seduction forum/cult you happened to fall upon on the Internet, especially one that challenges a lot of the BASIC assumptions of society, things his mom and dad taught him, is not something he's going to just pick up and run with. Only when he sees examples of it working in real life (for me it was comparing some of my "natural" friends to the things discussed in here, for him it could be seeing you mack women) is he going to give it any real thought.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i've tried talking to him, being a copmlete ******* about it, and he's just "ur acting weird today, i'll ttyl"

from now on, he's definitley gonna get the cold shoulder
*he's also a very boring person btw

i'm gonna definitley try to get more confident around the ladies
and somehow show him that
perhaps he'll come around...
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
i've tried talking to him, being a copmlete ******* about it, and he's just "ur acting weird today, i'll ttyl"

from now on, he's definitley gonna get the cold shoulder
*he's also a very boring person btw

i'm gonna definitley try to get more confident around the ladies
and somehow show him that
perhaps he'll come around...
"Cold shoulder" is a chick-tactic. If you feel he's going to compromise your goals in a certain situation, just don't invite him along. Doesn't mean you have to stop being friends completely.

Some people just AREN'T very used to change. Hell, I'm (or at least used to be) one of them...sometimes everything in life falls into a place that you wouldn't mind it being in forever. But things change and so do people.

Don't be so quick to judge other people by their willingness to accept your philosophy...especially when you have a ways to go with it yourself. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I know what you mean. I have a friend who has never had a girlfriend. He's good looking, very intelligent, well dressed and very smooth. He could be a great DJ, but he doesn't understand the "game" at all. When I give him advice, he shrugs it off and says "that won't work". Despite the fact that nothing else he has done has worked either and he keeps getting walked over.

But I had friends giving me the same advice a few years ago and I didn't take it either. I think you need some kind of jolt to make you take action for yourself.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
hahahaha
very insightful squirrels
and dirtheart, ur like an echo ;) that's exactly what i'm talking about
he's always copmlaining to me how he can never get a girlfriend
but when i explin the apparently alien concept of a female friend, he goes on ranting about how stupid it is
u only need guys as friends and such

i know i used to have similar stupid ingrained philsophies, but i came to realise that i needed to change (i can't remember the stimuli)

so how can i go about showing him he needs to change if he wants a girlfriend?i've seen him, he can't even looka girl inthe eyes when talking, and even then hes figeting around smacking his hands together and rubbing em together and stuff
secondly, he can barelu hold a conversation outside of a video game.
i really want to show him the possibilties out there, but he just seems to be stuck in teh fantasy that the right girl is gonna fall into his lap without his work
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I think you need some kind of jolt to make you take action for yourself.
Like getting shot down by the HB0(with nice ass tho), then a week later having HB9.5 hitting on you and not catching on untill it's too late.

Gaah! That was horrible...
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I've known about this site for more than a year, but I didn't take things seriously. My wake-up call was early this year after realizing that I couldn't communicate with women. As a result I missed a great banging opportunity. Major change comes from within.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
so noone can think of a way to provoke an "evolutionary response" ?
You can't change a person unless they're willing to be changed. I think your best bet is to work on improving yourself for now. If he sees your confidence and ability with the ladies, he'll either start taking your advice or he's just plain retarded.
 
Top