Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bit pissed off really..

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that I always **** up with girls? Tonight I went out in town, I had about 3-5 girls grab my arms (I stay in shape) and had about another 3 give me a smile and a wink whilst on the dance floor and yet I didn't pull any of them yet my friend (who also stays in shape and is fairly good looking) got one of the hottest girls in the club.

I feel so bad because I always seem to **** myself out of getting laid and I don't know why.. aaargh. what do I do?!

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the question....

Speaking from a guy without the pipes, women don't just grab my arms... but I think you need to stop being a *****. Sure you could kick my ass, but your acting like a *****. STEP UP! Get her name, get her number, get HER to buy YOU a drink, and, if you wanna get laid right away, share a cab with her, walk her home, there's, in my opinion, a 50-50 chance of getting laid.

BUT, if you play it cool, and it doesn't look like you just wanna get laid, and play ehr hot and cold, tease her, etc, she will be the one wanting to have sex with you.

SOOOO basically, talk to the b!tchs... sorry, just came out that way...

Ciao

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying but for some reason every time I go out, I don't do that. It's like the minute I know I have a shot with a girl, I do everything I can to get out of the situation. I don't know whether it's anxiety or what but afterwards I kick myself. I just really don't know what to do.

Reaction score
Originally posted by SteR
I agree with what you're saying but for some reason every time I go out, I don't do that. It's like the minute I know I have a shot with a girl, I do everything I can to get out of the situation. I don't know whether it's anxiety or what but afterwards I kick myself. I just really don't know what to do.
homosexual and wont admit it ?

Reaction score
Originally posted by SteR
nah I'm not gay
]

then just do it, dont think

thats y people get drunk, the ones that dont act like idiots (and dont get limp ****) get he benefit of brain off, and theres just the hangover to deal with later

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude quit bein a h8er, your friend isnt to blame you are. instead of worrying about his game, you should work to improve yours.

whatever it is, fix the problem.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what I don't understand about myself. If I'm drunk then I should just go for it but I don't. I really think I need to make a concerted effort to JUST DO IT.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence Man.
Think *I'm gonna make my friend jealous of me for once."

Maybe your gay.... haha kidding.

How old are you?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20. It just seems that if I'm gonna dance with a girl, they always reject me. But then again, whenever I dance with a girl, I just end up dancing with randoms rather than the ones who are giving me the eye contact.

In general, I seem to do better with girls when I talk to them at the bar rather than just trying to dance with them. I just wish I could go for more girls on the dance floor without worrying about rejection..

Reaction score
Instead of selecting women at random be more selective and narrow your search and look for signs of interest (eye contact) - once you get a dance isolate them and go for the kill! I mean 'kill ' in the figurative manner of speech. of course.:rolleyes: Get their number and then join your friends again.

If your buddy is better at pick-up than you then have him introduce you to the girl's friends and go from there.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is, you're either shy and reserved, or you're an overthinker.

if it's the first one, stop being that way. It's great that girls are approaching you and kinoing you, but you should be the one leading the girl, not the other way around. Start being more assertive. If a girl touches you, it's a perfect oppurtunity for a C&F comment (girl if you're gonna keep groping my arm, you should at least buy me a drink), if she winks/smiles at you, just go up to her and dance/talk/whatever, don't chicken out.

if you overthink, act before you can think. you've read the 3 second rule, start using it (and if you haven't read it, then you need to start reading the bible again )

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Instead of selecting women at random be more selective and narrow your search and look for signs of interest (eye contact) - once you get a dance isolate them and go for the kill! I mean 'kill ' in the figurative manner of speech.
r u sure?
i heard its a good way to get with girls after you kill them, they always got 100% eye contact with you, and they dont say no !