"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

A bit pissed off really..

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Why is it that I always **** up with girls? Tonight I went out in town, I had about 3-5 girls grab my arms (I stay in shape) and had about another 3 give me a smile and a wink whilst on the dance floor and yet I didn't pull any of them yet my friend (who also stays in shape and is fairly good looking) got one of the hottest girls in the club.

I feel so bad because I always seem to **** myself out of getting laid and I don't know why.. aaargh. what do I do?!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
I don't get the question....

Speaking from a guy without the pipes, women don't just grab my arms... but I think you need to stop being a *****. Sure you could kick my ass, but your acting like a *****. STEP UP! Get her name, get her number, get HER to buy YOU a drink, and, if you wanna get laid right away, share a cab with her, walk her home, there's, in my opinion, a 50-50 chance of getting laid.

BUT, if you play it cool, and it doesn't look like you just wanna get laid, and play ehr hot and cold, tease her, etc, she will be the one wanting to have sex with you.

SOOOO basically, talk to the b!tchs... sorry, just came out that way...

Ciao
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
I agree with what you're saying but for some reason every time I go out, I don't do that. It's like the minute I know I have a shot with a girl, I do everything I can to get out of the situation. I don't know whether it's anxiety or what but afterwards I kick myself. I just really don't know what to do.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SteR
I agree with what you're saying but for some reason every time I go out, I don't do that. It's like the minute I know I have a shot with a girl, I do everything I can to get out of the situation. I don't know whether it's anxiety or what but afterwards I kick myself. I just really don't know what to do.
homosexual and wont admit it ?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SteR
nah I'm not gay
]

then just do it, dont think

thats y people get drunk, the ones that dont act like idiots (and dont get limp ****) get he benefit of brain off, and theres just the hangover to deal with later
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
dude quit bein a h8er, your friend isnt to blame you are. instead of worrying about his game, you should work to improve yours.

whatever it is, fix the problem.
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
that's what I don't understand about myself. If I'm drunk then I should just go for it but I don't. I really think I need to make a concerted effort to JUST DO IT.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Confidence Man.
Think *I'm gonna make my friend jealous of me for once."

Maybe your gay.... haha kidding.

How old are you?
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
20. It just seems that if I'm gonna dance with a girl, they always reject me. But then again, whenever I dance with a girl, I just end up dancing with randoms rather than the ones who are giving me the eye contact.

In general, I seem to do better with girls when I talk to them at the bar rather than just trying to dance with them. I just wish I could go for more girls on the dance floor without worrying about rejection..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Instead of selecting women at random be more selective and narrow your search and look for signs of interest (eye contact) - once you get a dance isolate them and go for the kill! I mean 'kill ' in the figurative manner of speech. of course.:rolleyes: Get their number and then join your friends again.

If your buddy is better at pick-up than you then have him introduce you to the girl's friends and go from there.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
My guess is, you're either shy and reserved, or you're an overthinker.

if it's the first one, stop being that way. It's great that girls are approaching you and kinoing you, but you should be the one leading the girl, not the other way around. Start being more assertive. If a girl touches you, it's a perfect oppurtunity for a C&F comment (girl if you're gonna keep groping my arm, you should at least buy me a drink), if she winks/smiles at you, just go up to her and dance/talk/whatever, don't chicken out.

if you overthink, act before you can think. you've read the 3 second rule, start using it (and if you haven't read it, then you need to start reading the bible again )
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Instead of selecting women at random be more selective and narrow your search and look for signs of interest (eye contact) - once you get a dance isolate them and go for the kill! I mean 'kill ' in the figurative manner of speech.
r u sure?
i heard its a good way to get with girls after you kill them, they always got 100% eye contact with you, and they dont say no !
 
Top