Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Bit of a Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Reaction score
I have this issue I'm dealing with, here's the situation:

I met this girl 2 years ago, before I started doing the college course I'm doing now, but it turned out she was going to go to the same university as I was and that she was going to do the same course.

So that next year we saw each other at these courses and got to know each other well. At that point we kind of liked each other and we were both looking for a place to live and since living in an apartment alone was too expensive for the both of us and continuing living with the parents not an option, we decided to start sharing an appartment.

All was fine in the first year, but now she is beginning to annoy me, I appreciate and like her still, but she has become more of a lazy and complaining b!tch lately.

Basically, I wouldn't mind leaving her and finding a place of my own.

The problem is we both moved into this new town together and just about everyone I know, we know together.

Also we have an agreement with the landlord of a two months notice to move out.

We decided to share the books for college to reduce costs and we actually bought some things together for the appartment like a tv/washing machine and some other stuff.

Also since rent is too expensive to pay alone, so I would at least temporarily have to move back with my parents for a while and start travelling 2 hours a day just to get to college.

Just now I am beginning to realize that I have made myself too dependent on her and on this relationship by sharing all this stuff.

I know what I have to do, but these drawbacks, as mentioned above, pretty much suck and will cost me.

Any comments are welcome.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Always have an out, that's what I say. :)

She's probably too comfortable, start staying out a little later with a buddy :).

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is we both moved into this new town together and just about everyone I know, we know together.

We decided to share the books for college to reduce costs and we actually bought some things together for the appartment like a tv/washing machine and some other stuff.
These are the consequences of moving in with a woman you weren't marrying. If you're tired of her 5hit, then you'll have no problem giving up the tv, the washing machine, and any other investments you've made with her. It's a small price to pay to learn a life lesson.

Get your own place next time, and you won't have to put up with anybody's 5hit.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What college course is it that you're taking? Creative Writing?

Bought a washing machine for an apartment?

Troll, get your facts straight. Your troll is too full of idiocy to be believable; it's a little over the top.

I wish I had a TV/Washing machine - I could watch movies while doing the laundry. Sweet! Does the screen get all shakey on the spin cycle?

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another 1st post troll. I've got your number now pal.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.