"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A bit of a predicament (spelling?)

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
Alright, well, first off, (wow a lot of commas) about 1 month ago I saw this girl in my psychology class that I thought I would of liked to go to the Homecoming dance with. So, I did the obvious, asked her to the Homecoming dance. She, of course, said yes to this question.

Well, after I had asked her this, I have hung out with her a few times and have come to relize that I don't like this what so ever. She is very annoying, her personality sucks some majorly huge A$$, and she is very quiet (she is annoying when she does talk though).

Also, about 2 weeks ago I was in a play for my drama class and I saw this girl in there. I wanted to get to know her a bit better, so I asked her out. You know the answer to that one too...YES! So we went out and had some fun together. Now I would really like to ask this girl to the Homecoming dance, but the annoying beyotch is in the way.

How could I go about asking the second girl to the Homecoming dance and let the first down?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
just get into a fight with the first girl and have her dump you. Like be lewd or AFC. As soon as she kicks your ass to the curb girl 2 is free and clear!
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
Ahaha, well that was my first idea. I tryed it and....well...lets just say that I finally know what cement tastes like.

I have just thought about it and I have figured out what to do...so thank you for the advice that did not exist.
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Awesome that u solved the problem already.

What I would do is polietely tell the first girl to go away. Not in those words, though. Also, try not to go too strong too fast. Keep ur options open.

^-^ U never know when a better angel mite smile ur way.

___________________________________-
Stand tall and rock dis world
 
Top