Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A appropriate way to boost testosterone

Bolixx

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, my dad backs in the gym after a long term vacation. He's now 48yrs what would be a appropriate way to boost testosterone? does he need some supplements or just practice it naturally?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are also some supplements like ashwagandha that increase it on 10% over the next couple of weeks if you take it regularly. Safe to take as any other vitamins

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supplements can only get you so far, but Vitamin D, Zinc, Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, Boron, and Fadogia Agrestis can work. My free T levels went from 650 to 1200 just from taking Fadogia, probably even higher now since I also take the others. Could have been other factors though, but not much else changed.

Cholesterol is also important, as well as sunlight, exercise, and sleep, which is probably the most important of all, 99.999999% of humans need 7-9 hrs of quality sleep per night, no exceptions.

At that age though you might as well just get on TRT, why the hell not?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi guys, my dad backs in the gym after a long term vacation. He's now 48yrs what would be a appropriate way to boost testosterone? does he need some supplements or just practice it naturally?
Depends...hard to know anything unless he gets his levels checked prior to starting so he has a baseline.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lift heavy, carnivore diet, cut out processed food basically aka linoleic acid aka polyunsaturated fat oils and get good sleep. gorilla mode sigma works if you really want a pill.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
lift heavy, carnivore diet, cut out processed food basically aka linoleic acid aka polyunsaturated fat oils and get good sleep. gorilla mode sigma works if you really want a pill.
Pills do not work to any appreciable levels. Raising testosterone 10% when it's at 300 does virtually nothing...even 20% when it's that low does nothing...it goes from 300 to 330 or 360. Big deal. Additionally most of the studies done that show these results are done in animals not in humans. Very few of those results are replicated when tested on humans.

You can either waste hundreds a month on supplements claiming to boost testosterone but don't or spend $30-40 a month on actual testosterone that works.

That being said until he gets his levels checked to see what they are there really isn't anything to say.

Last edited:

Carterry

Banned
Reaction score
vital herbal testosterone can help. I’ve been taking this product for a little while now, and I feel like it has helped me with energy. I work a job with some pretty early mornings and long hours, since taking the testosterone supplement, I’ve had more energy and an easier time getting going in the mornings. Makes me feel more energetic, and feel that I have more stamina.

Bolixx

Banned
Reaction score
the results came back today and he's sitting at 193.8 ng/dl. The freak???? According to the range his doctor goes by, which is 123 to 800 ng/dl, he is at the very low end. However, all the medical information I read online states that a man his age should have anywhere between 252 to 916 ng/dL.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
the results came back today and he's sitting at 193.8 ng/dl. The freak???? According to the range his doctor goes by, which is 123 to 800 ng/dl, he is at the very low end. However, all the medical information I read online states that a man his age should have anywhere between 252 to 916 ng/dL.
Yeah that's low...realistically anything under 500 is bad. The ranges they use are a joke. It's gotten so bad that the lowered the normal range to 252-916 from 300-1100.

He can try various things with diet, sleep and exercise but at 48 he may need TRT. I would see what happens after 6 months of trying diet, sleep and exercise...and especially sleep...that is the most forgotten part. Good T levels NEED 7-8 hours of sleep per night.

Want to try and avoid TRT if possible, it's a permanent thing ..once you start it there is no going back.

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
Use a couple of your right fingers to lightly tap on your right testicle enough to feel slight pain.
Then use you left fingers to lightly tap on your left testicle the same way.

It naturally awakens testosterone levels.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
tan your testicles, it also raises testosterone levels or ice them.

Bolixx

Banned
Reaction score
Use a couple of your right fingers to lightly tap on your right testicle enough to feel slight pain.
Then use you left fingers to lightly tap on your left testicle the same way.

It naturally awakens testosterone levels.
haha.. this is the first time i've heard about this=))

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
Sunbathe fully naked. This one works.

more controversial: water fast for 5 or more days. This one is huge.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha come on man. In case you are not joking, need some type of credible source to show that Water fasting for five days is good for you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am a big proponent of fasting but I'm not aware of it increasing T...if anythingit would lower it due to the amount of cortisol that is released during a fasts...plus, you need carbohydrates and amino acids to synthesize it...

ereculus

Reaction score
Supplements can only get you so far, but Vitamin D, Zinc, Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, Boron, and Fadogia Agrestis can work. My free T levels went from 650 to 1200 just from taking Fadogia, probably even higher now since I also take the others. Could have been other factors though, but not much else changed.

Cholesterol is also important, as well as sunlight, exercise, and sleep, which is probably the most important of all, 99.999999% of humans need 7-9 hrs of quality sleep per night, no exceptions.

At that age though you might as well just get on TRT, why the hell not?

ereculus

Reaction score
Did you go see your doctor or a place that specializes in TRT ? I'm thinking about doing it. I'm 64, I work out a lot but imagine I could use the boost. Are there side effects since you've been trying it ?