Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A 10 would become a 5 if I started dating them

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that whenever I feel like I have succeeded with a girl, whether it be dating her or just seeing signs of interest from her, I immediately start to see everything negative about her appearance. I think part of it is fear of what others will think of who I'm with, which I know is stupid but I'm not really sure how to get over it. The girl I'm with now I used to think was absolutely gorgeous and now that I am with her, well sometimes I think she looks very good and sometimes all I see is flaws, and this could be looking at the same picture on different days. Any advice?

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, kabatura, if you are in this for a strong long-term relationship (which is PERFECTLY OKAY. In fact, I encourage you to do so.) you have to keep an open communication.

If some things piss you off, then ask her not to do those things. You probably won't ever find a girl that fits PERFECTLY with your personality, likes, dislikes, and pet peeves. However, if you are committed to making it work, it takes lots of communication. You have to teach each other and learn diligently about each others' needs.

If you want to stay with her, tell her if something is bothering you. She can't know unless you say it straight out. It's also a test of how seriously SHE takes the relationship. If she is committed to you, she will work with you to make things better. On the other hand, if she thinks you're full of crap, you're better off with another girl who actually thinks you're important.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an external thing it's an internall thing. When I get what I'm going after it doesnt look as good to me.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds a psychological pit of hell dude!
I think the causes and reasons lie entirely within you. Not sure what they are.

Could be you're reflecting, perhaps you don't feel you, yourself, are truly worth knowing.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that does make some sense. The idea that noone beautiful or good would want to be with me so if someone is with me they must not be good. I don't really feel unworthy but there might be some junk in me I need to look for. Thanks.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same thing, fortunately I figured out what it was. (For me anyway).

If I am after a really gorgeous girl (8.5+) and if it gets to a point where we start dating, or even sometimes even if I **** her.... my mind says 'This girl isn't nearly as hot as I thought she was'.

Two reasons that come up for me.
1. I enjoyed the chase.
2. I have an internal mindset that I want what I can't have... once I land what I thought I couldn't.. mindset resets and I pursue a bigger prize.

They are similar, but both are different reasons.

Now this isn't all the time, but some situations this comes up for me. It could be your issue, it might not.

Look at your past, if its happened before, why and what did you do afterwards?