Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got the RSD newsletter too. Interesting use of their tactics there. You use their opener, and their New York story, but don't use their close? (the strongest part of the method they used incidently. IMO.)

You messed up at the end because you played into her frame. The wonderful nature of Myspace is that you can totally control the frame. No matter what they respond with, you just plow through with what you want to say. This is why Jlaix (the RSD guy who wrote it) can pull it off. Through whatever RSD teach (and i'm not familiar with this) he is able to control a discussion. I mean this is what happened in yours at the end:

Her: What do you want?

You: Every day. I want a two hour full body massage, a home cooked dinner, and to be tucked in and kissed on the forehead just like mom used to do... and not necessarily in that order.

Her: Every day? Or just once?

You: Read it again... I specified EVERY DAY.

Her: I'm retarded. No thanks.

At the end she asked a question, you answered. She asked an ultimatum (once vs everyday) and you answered. She totally controlled the frame and therefore you. She controlled the situation.

Another purpose of the RSD myspace tactic is once you've done the first few steps you should be ok to vibe with the girl. You have to ask for the number (or sex, or date or whatever) after applying what they put up. So you have to be able to work it outside of online routines. Be confident with what you say - you're looking for a hookup after all. Show some balls lol :)

I mean I sent the "you're cute...dork" message to one person and they thought I was insulting them. I ignored their rants and followed through with the NYC story and they loved it. Even #closed, but she was a bit weird. Nymphomaniac. However, if I had resorted to trading witticisms with her I would be branded just another AFC, using humour as a defense mechanism against an inability to talk to women.

The RSD letter is genius as it allows you to interperate her responces at IoI's - and given that she replies three times - it's time to get that number on #4! Your problem is that you sent too many messages and just became bothersome. Short snappy witticisms don't work through Myspace, it's allabout the elaboration.

You did pretty badly, but it;s just an internet chick - and I doubtshe really gave two $hits to be honest. What I reccomend you do is focus on sending out the routine word-for-word for a bit, then learn to improvise stuff, and to lead stuff in. Eventually you won't need to use the routine as you'll know what to type yourself.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you delete your post man? No one here cares what tactics you use or if you fail/succeed. Although we can help you get there if you're prepared to let your ego get bruised a little.