Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% of Kidnappings in São Paulo result from dates on Tinder and similar apps

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time I was in Kiev for any length of time, I remember some chick that just saw me walking on the street, and was very aggressive, asking me if I wanted to have some fun. She didn't seem like a pro, and if that was accurate, I figured that it had to be some type of setup for a robbery. Maybe she was a lonely tranny (she looked a little off)? :rolleyes:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil def lives up to the reputation. If you're not getting screwed over via tinder, you're getting roofied and getting your account cleaned out to the max possible at an ATM.

This is what sh!thole countries are like.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the amount of migrants we allow into the country the US going the same way.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil def lives up to the reputation. If you're not getting screwed over via tinder, you're getting roofied and getting your account cleaned out to the max possible at an ATM.

This is what sh!thole countries are like.
Have you ever been in Brazil? I've lived here since I was born and I can assure you that this sentence is completely wrong.

I know several men who have been using Tinder since it first came out and have never been caught in this type of scam.

With regard to ATMs, scams are usually carried out by tampering with the machines, not kidnapping people and making them withdraw money, even because we have laws that limit the amount of money withdrawn after a certain time of night.

Anyway, your comment is very prejudiced and xenophobic!

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever been in Brazil? I've lived here since I was born and I can assure you that this sentence is completely wrong.

I know several men who have been using Tinder since it first came out and have never been caught in this type of scam.

With regard to ATMs, scams are usually carried out by tampering with the machines, not kidnapping people and making them withdraw money, even because we have laws that limit the amount of money withdrawn after a certain time of night.

Anyway, your comment is very prejudiced and xenophobic!
By far, the biggest issue in our country in terms of tinder or in the market in a whole way is the severe shortage of single 8's , 9's and 10's and the abundance of ****ty amounts of sub-7/6 looking girls who plague every corner with tons of stuff in their faces, something which would never by far happen in first world countries, because such a huge amount of (badly done) makeup would be seen as cringe and because they have far hotter women in terms of the average population, but yet these same mediocre women demand 8-10's level guys, while the others demand tall 7's and close their eyes to the others.

It's a ****fest far worse than in the US and Europe and most who pull a lot of these and the rare 8s-10s are chads with decent or average game who also need to show some money or/and family/power connections, as most of these same sub7/6's with tons of makeup in their faces are either also crazy golddiggers/fame seekers. Some of them and even some of the 10s, 9s and 8s simply hate men, are alpha widowed, go lesbian, have children or monkey branch tyrones for some kind of alternative spiritual healing. In a far from small number of cases, any of these fates may be inevitable even before their 19th birthday, so there is a ton of ****able women that are mentally incapable and ready for interdiction before their early 20s.

Therefore, you are right, we aren't being ****ed up by getting kidnapped or robbed on gunpoint because of tinder. We are lacking top quality women. Meanwhile Argentina and Uruguay has smoking hot girls who aren't disproportionately engaged, illiterate, insane or terrible human beings. You're all lucky, dear hermanos.

Last edited: