"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

9 Life Lessons - applies to dating as well

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
My mom actually sent me this about 30 minutes ago, and I've gotta say, this isn't your typical 'have a dream, be passionate' stuff you normally hear.

This is an Australian comedian named Tim Minchin giving a commencement address at the University of Western Australia, where he went to school. A lot of what he says can be applied to any area of your life, even in your dating life.

It will be 18 minutes well spent.

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I'd rather be good than lucky)
 
Top