9/11 conspiracy theory..>READ [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
<---------- Normal human being..

Yes, 9/11 was inside job. There is another 9/11 in planning, nuke on east coast U.S. within a year.

WHY?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...rion+atlantis&ei=mfiHSOjVKZPm-wHamNmPCA&hl=en

........... President Bush, a supposed Christian, engaging in mach human sacrifice, an ancient Babylonian ritual, called the burning of the care. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bohemian+grove

Fact is my brothers, we are screwed. We have little hope, and whatever we have isn't in politics. Obama isn't the answer, McCain is definitely not the answer. Even Ron Paul turned out to be a freemason. We are screwed. I know countless people that already left the country.

This is our future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YLTd4xc8WE

One lovvee and
p.e.a.c.e.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 9/11 was inside job. Another 9/11 is being planned, nuke on east coast U.S. within a year.

For WHY?

google video and lookup tsarion atlantis.

It be the best 119 minutes watching tube in your life, guranteed.

One lovvee and
p.e.a.c.e.

p.s. by the way, conspiracy is something presented in outlandish way and without any prove. 9/11 was inside job, and it ain't a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Instead of calling me an idiot, why dont you watch the videos and tell me what you think, like a normal human being
Do you know what PNAC is? or APAC?

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really Sir. It just has to go off. Then bam, you remember some crazy dude talking about this. One way or the other, novus ordo seclorum will be toppled, and substituted by humanae libertas.

oneness, p.e.a.c.e. where people want it, no more shoving the peace onto poor nation, raining it to them out of bomb bays of B-52 bombers.

p.e.a.c.e. and freedom!

p.s. here is Canibus decapitating the snakes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_H8F0gKew&feature=related That niggah killed eminnem and other suckas. Listen to the lyrics. The lyrics are crazy. Pure truth.

Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Another inside job is being planned? THEN ITS NOT AN INSIDE JOB!

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence
Now now...that's not very nice. The sheep are obviously very happy doing whatever moveon.org and Alex Jones tells them to do, so maybe we shouldn't be bothering them with those pesky things they call "facts" and "reason".

The Earth's flat, the moon landing was a hoax, Hillary Clinton cheated on Bill with space aliens, and 9/11 was an inside job. Whatever floats your boat I guess, as long as it doesn't affect other people. If they want to masturbate to the thought of Bush murdering 3,000 innocent Americans as an excuse to go war while they bathe in a tub of gasoline wearing their grandmother's laced panties periodically lighting matches...more power to them. MY beef is when they bring their conspiracy theorist ignorant diarrhea to the streets and hassle good hard-working Americans with their garbage rhetoric and toilet paper literature. Same goes for the K.K.K. and the like.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the Sheep Principal.

Sheep are being housed inside a pen, happy, grazing on shyt, being comfortable inside their little pen. Now, when another sheep calls them outside their little pen they go beeeeehh, we don't want that, we're afraid. They go mad, ridiculing that other sheep, calling him an idiot and a dumb ass. Because grass is crap outside your little pen.

Your little pen is your little reality box. You are afraid to expand it, and have it shattered. Afraid to learn new things.

Why most guys consider DJ principals sheeze? Because they are AFC, and you can't drag those bastards through the door of rightness, you can only show it to them. Some will follow, some will be like HandyAndy, and Wired for Sound, complaining, ridiculing, and going beeeeeehhhh.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what i think about people saying 9/11 was an inside job? they're morons. but more than anything, how DARE you try and feed that bull sh1t down the throat of someone who lost a father, a husband, a son, a brother in that horrible atrocity. they can at least take solace in the fact that the u.s. is doing something to avenge the loss. but you're telling them it's all fake, that their loved ones died without good cause. and that they're sheep. please go put on a foil hat and stop thinking you're a visionary.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I just posted the video to see what you guys thought,I never said which side I was on. Just because I post a video with some interested content in it doesnt mean I support it. What happened happened and its not something I worry about on a daily basis, but when I come across some good evidence I feel like watching it and passing it on to other people

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know andy. i was more directing it at supa.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
how DARE you try and feed that bull sh1t down the throat of someone who lost a father, a husband, a son, a brother in that horrible atrocity. they can at least take solace in the fact that the u.s. is doing something to avenge the loss.

How DARE you assume U.S. is innocent in the wake of killing its own civilians in World Trade Center disaster. There is a money trail from Bush to Bin Ladin, nobody is upset about that.

40% of U.S. population believe 9/11 was inside job, that's by a poll taken 2 years ago. Today its more. More and more people waking up from this slumber, and begin to question and understand the harsh reality.

Yes sure, truth hurts.

and thanks god there are American patriots that stand up to lies our government feeds us, thanks god there are people with common sense, who don't believe, but question instead, and use their head.

and JJ, your believe in U.S. government is based purely on faith.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a conspiracy theorist. If you want me to believe 9/11 was an inside job, you gotta show me some solid,hard,concrete evidence.

As for people who refer to others as "sheep", avoid them like the plauge. They are just people with an agenda trying to suck you in. They think anyone who doesn't go along with there little schemes and ideas have no free will and cant think for themselves. I have a rule, I avoid any group that claims to know more or know the truth more than any other group. They are usually cults, and thats when bad **** happens.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
I am not a conspiracy theorist. If you want me to believe 9/11 was an inside job, you gotta show me some solid,hard,concrete evidence.

As for people who refer to others as "sheep", avoid them like the plauge. They are just people with an agenda trying to suck you in. They think anyone who doesn't go along with there little schemes and ideas have no free will and cant think for themselves. I have a rule, I avoid any group that claims to know more or know the truth more than any other group. They are usually cults, and thats when bad **** happens.
somebody with some sense. i'd shake your hand if i wasn't on a computer. some whacko poll taken of all the cult leaders in the country that results in the findings your presenting does not mean that it was an inside job. and if my belief that the u.s. wouldn't kill citizens is based only on faith, what is your belief that they WOULD kill citizens based on? i'd need to see some more proof than the word of people who have mental imbalances because of the horrible things they witnessed (ie firefighters reporting the sounds of bombs) and/or some grainy video footage.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, think about what would happen if it were an inside job. Civil war would break out. Yes. I think that would happen. Do you think they want that? I am no fan of the president, but this conspiracy stuff is getting out of hand.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
False Flag = Inside Job

The Spanish American was started by a False Flag Operation
World War I was started by a False Flag Operation
World War II was started by a False Flag Operation
Vietnam War was started by a False Flag Operation
Soviet-Afghan War was started by a False Flag Operation
Desert Storm was started by a False Flag Operation
9/11 was caused by a False Flag Operation
Second Persian Gulf War was started by a False Flag Operation

This is not new, they have been doing this for generations. You, your father, grandfathers, and their grandfathers.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"what is your belief that they WOULD kill citizens based on?"

Tuskegee experiments, MKULTRA, the sheer audacity to conceive the Operation Northwoods plan which was revised and finally carried out on 911, false flag Gulf of Tonkin incident that ignited the Vietnam war costing the lives of 58,000 Americans, allowing the Pearl Harbor attack to happen which killed many Americans with the objective being to anger the American people enough to go fight in World War II, illegal Iraq war currently ongoing, Abu Grahib, allowing torture of prisoners of war, etc.

Our government will kill or needlessly brutalize anyone and anything to acheive an objective.

I don't understand why so many people trust our government so much.

Is the mainstream media's influence really that powerful?

Is it because people are happy in their comfort zones that we tolerate 911 and pretend we believe that a bunch of patsies with boxcutters carried it out?

Have our minds become so dulled by media brainwashing, toys, gadgets and trinket comforts that we will believe such utter bullsh!t as the 911 story of a paper passport surviving a giant inferno and making it safely to the ground???

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You conspiracy guys are sheep as well!!

From what I see you just act like sheep by your blind support for theories invented by lonely guys in their basements. I know we got some smart people there with charisma and whatnot who also believe in the theories but they didn't think them up cause they have real things to do like work and human interaction.... Any guy with a bag of bbq chips, a blank black book and a basement covered with warcraft and goblin hottie posters can think up a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.